Chapter 28.

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

Chapter 28

 

Monday morning came; I and Jaemi weren’t that busy since we finished all our works last Saturday.

 

“Hey, why are you always smiling?” I ask Jaemi as we went to the canteen

“Nothing,” she smiled again

Nothing your face.

“Okay~” I answered plainly just then I saw some guys swooning over someone near the canteen door.

“Who are they swooning by the way?” I whispered

“omo! Haera unnie!” Jaemi squealed and went near where the boys were.

“Haera unnie?”

 

I went near them and saw unnie, wahh!! She’s so beautiful.

“Hey guys! Will you please move aside! Haera can’t walk” Omo! That’s Kwon Minwoo. No wonder why Haera unnie likes him. He’s gentle man.

 

The boys started giving space for unnie to walk; I hide behind a tall guy in front me.

 

“Hey Jaejae, something’s up with those two” Jaemi whispered.

“eh? What do you mean?”

“I think they’re lovers”

“Huh? You’re kidding right? Unnie is engaged” I whispered the last words. I don’t want to ruin unnie’s reputation here.

 

“Come on, I’m hungry” I said and drag her ton the canteen

“Gosh! I can’t erase Haera unnie and Minwoo sunbae” Jaemi said

“Me either” I said as we take a seat.

 

“Anyways, are you going to watch the play later?” I ask

“aniyo~ I find the summary boring” she giggled

“Yah! You’re being rude.”

“hehe as if you’ll watch either” she rolled her eyes.

 

After a short snack we have, I and Jaemi went back to our classroom only to find 5 students sleeping and the others were playing around.

 

That’s why I love school festival, it’s because, you just need to go to school and sleep, play and went around. No teachers, no test, no assignments and no notes!! Hehehehe

 

I went to my seat and play some random music while Jaemi talked with Haneul. I leaned in the window and enjoy the beauty of the school garden. Even though, students were allowed to roam around during school festival, none of them wants to go to the School garden.

 

The pretty red roses were covering half of the bushes and a fountain in the middle adds up a romantic scene in the garden just then a guy went to prick one rose.

“For sure, he’ll give it to his girlfriend” I smiled.

Just then the guy looks up and smiled

“omo! Kwon Minwoo!!” I gasped

 

“What will unnie feels if she’ll know that Minwoo sunbae is already taken?”

 

He then went near the bench which isn’t so clear in my view. What I can see is Minwoo sunbae kneeling down while laughing; the girl punched him a little and takes the rose.

 

“Who’s the girl?” I murmured and watch them more closely.

Minwoo sunbae sat down near the girl and I can’t see his face clearly.

“Aish! I’ll make sure to put the bench near the fountain!” I hissed

 

Just then Sunbae stood up and play something in his phone. He put it inside his pocket and gently grabs the girls hand maybe for a dance?

Wow how sweet~

And I was right the couple is dancing. Minwoo sunbae put the girl’s hand behind his neck and his hands were at her waist.

What a nice view.. But still I can’t see the girl’s face. Aish!

“Turn around!!” I whispered. They were moving with the rhythm of the song and once in a while Minwoo sunbae would kiss her forehead and cheeks.

Aigoo. Unnie will be hurt to see this. Just then they broke the dance and the girl’s now facing me. In 3,2,…

 

 

“HAERA UNNIE?????” oops, my asleep classmate woke up because of my voice.

 

“Sorry” I bowed just then Jaemi went near me.

“What’s up with Haera unnie?” she ask

“Mimi, I need to investigate something” I said and look once again at the garden but they weren’t there anymore.

Aish! Why am I so stupid?

Why haven’t I noticed that she looks so familiar!

Why am I so oblivious when it comes to these things?

 

“Hey kiddo! Calm down!” she said while placing her hands in my shoulder to stop me from moving

“Now tell me calmly, what happened?” he ask

“Unnie~ Haera unnie cheated on Kai” I sighed

“Eh? Why would she do that? You’re unnie is a modest person. Why would she cheat Kai?” she ask

“She- and sunbae, Minwoo sunbae” I sighed.

“Really?”

“I’m not sure though, I just saw her with Minwoo sunbae being so sweet there” I said while pointing at the garden.

 

“Why don’t we ask her, straight to the point” she suggested.

Well, it’s a good plan but I think not now.

“Not now, let’s just wait for a right time to come. Besides, maybe it was just a friendly dance” I said. Shrugging the thought of unnie cheating on Kai. She just nod and went back to Haneul.

 

So for the whole day, I was just thinking about that dance, when Jaemi and Haneul would ask me to go out with them I would just decline and stay at the classroom until I was the only one left.

 

“Hyunjae, let’s put it this way. You’re unnie is not cheating with Kai. She’s a good girl and beside she already told you that she and Minwoo sunbae were close friends right?” I said to myself but in the end, I’ll think the other way.

 

“Aigoo. Hyunjae!” I sighed and take a nap, waiting for the school gate to open and let the students go home. Two more hours to go!

 

Please, when I woke up I’ll forget about that sweet dance unnie and sunbae have.

 

______________________________________________

boring right?

anyways, HaeRa unnie's almost get caught.

GUYS, i would like to ask you something.... is my story going well, or it's so boring?

..just want to hear your comments or suggestions..

WAHHH!!!!! HIS LIPSSSSS