CHAPTER 44

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

Chapter 44

 

“Want to dance with dad?”

 

I looked down and just nod lightly. Just then a deep voice interrupts the two of us.

 

“Hyung~ two songs already passed and still, you don’t have the intention to give Hyunjae to us” Chanyeol oppa said. I just giggled while oppa glared at Chanyeol oppa.

“H-hyung~ also, Tiffany noona looks so bored there! Better dance with her” Chanyeol oppa added.

 

Donghae oppa just sighed and kissed my forehead.

He then left and went to unnie but stop to talk to Kris and Suho oppa.

 

“Can I have this dance?” Chanyeol oppa said then I gladly accept It., few minutes later, Tao oppa came next, then Xiumin oppa, then Kyunsoo oppa, then Baekhyun oppa, followed by Lay oppa, then Chen oppa. We we’re laughing with each other and talk about different things

 

“Jongdae, I think it’s my turn already” Kris oppa said. Chen oppa smiled at me and left.

“I don’t want to dance with you Kris oppa” I chuckled. He just raises a brow and smirk.

“I’m not Kris oppa” he suddenly said

“Eh? What are you talking about? Oh yeah. You’re wu yi fan” I chuckled. He just smiled and pulled me closer.

“Not either” he smiled.

“Eh?”

“I’m Wu Yi Fan appa or Kris appa.” He said. So this is what Donghae oppa told them.

“Oh really? You’re my dad? Then why didn’t I inherit your height?” I joked

“Well, you inherit my looks” he confidently said.

So I look like a cold angry bird? Kidding

 

“You know what, Kris appa is so proud of you” he said. I want to cry, that was the words I want to hear from my real dad.

“wae appa?”

“Because, you’re able to smile even you’re at your worst. You didn’t forget to leave something for everybody. I like you for that, my child.” He smiled.

I hugged him tightly while our body we’re still dancing with the song rhythm.

“gomawo appa” I whispered.

Just then Suho oppa came and tapped our shoulders.

“My turn” he beamed. Kris oppa smiled and kissed my cheeks.

 

“annyeong baby” he beamed. My guardian angel.

“So I should call you, appa, too right?” I chuckled. He nod then hug me.

“Aigoo, my baby’s grown up” he chuckled.

There was a silence afterward just then he kissed me forehead.


”I love you baby” he smiled. And right now, tears slowly form from my eyes. How I wish dad would say that to me too and same with Haraboji.

I hugged him tightly and sob softly.

“Joonmyun appa loves you so much” he said while caressing my hair.

“Don’t loose hope and continue to fight and smile. Got that?” he said and lift my chin.

“Remember, me, the boys and SM family will stay with you. You’re part of our family.” He said just then a chipmunk came.

“My turn” he chuckled. Suho oppa kissed me first before giving my hand to the awaiting chipmunk.

“Don’t fight the two of you” he said before going to his seat.

 

Sehun was smiling from ear to ear while we we’re dancing.

“Yah! Wipe that creepy smile away” I said.

He just pouts and pinched my nose.

“I love you best friend” he said. Then I laugh

“Oh come on! I was so embarrass to say that and you’ll just laugh it off?”

“Yah! Oh Sehun! You were embarrassed to say that you love your best friend but never get embarrassed on asking my best friend to be your girl” I hit his head.

“yah!~” he pouted

“Jaemi didn’t answer yet?” I teased he just pout and nod.

“Then. Good!” I giggled. He made a face and laugh.

 

Both of us talk more until Luhan oppa came

“Sehun, go dance with Jaemi, I will take Hyunjae now” he said.

Sehun just nod then went to Jaemi but came back and kissed my cheeks

“Yuck!! Eewwww” I hit him, he just stuck his tongue out and went to Jaemi.

 

“Are you happy?” Luhan oppa ask.

“Happy for?”

“For them, for you.”

I took a deep sigh and smiled

“Yes I am” I lied. Obviously.

He sighed and just look at me. Unconvinced.

“Come on oppa, he’s just my bias and nothing more” I answered

“Just a bias? But why is it I can sense something more than that” he raised a brow.

I sighed again

“arasso, I like him” more like LOVE him.

 

“Then let him know” he answered plainly.

“Why would I? He’s already happily engaged anyways.”

“Engaged. Not married”

“Oppa, he loves Haera unnie, not me. And I accept that. Everybody loves unnie more than me” I said then saw Haera unnie and Kai oppa happily dancing with each other again.

 

Did he already know about the baby?

 

“But why is it that I love you more than Haera?” Luhan oppa said. I just smiled and hug him.

“You’re the best oppa, after Hae oppa” I said

“Yeah I know.” He said with full confidence. Then we both continue dancing with the song.

“you know oppa, it seems like I was the princess this night since I got a lot of dates and danced with the hottest guys here” I joked

“It’s okay, since we’re at the corner not in the middle. No one noticed” he chuckled.

 

After few minutes, me and Luhan oppa decided to seat down with the others but we were stop when Kai oppa went in front the two of us.

 

“Hyung, can I take Hyunjae?”

 

_______________________________

heartyoueveryone^^