Chapter 2: McDonald’s

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 2: McDonald’s

Your POV:

I lousily open the door while Jinyoung is clinging with me. Arggh, get off of me girl! The owner approaches us and we immediately bowed in respect.

“I am really sorry sir, I promise to work harder next time” I said and he just gave me a look.

“The next time you will be late, you will be automatically fired! Arasso?” I nodded in response and rub my neck. Arggh, I really need money for education. I need to work two times harder so that I can graduate.

“Mirae!” My friend shouted and I look back with a what-the-hell look in my face, “Let’s go! You don’t want us to be standing here forever!” She grabs my wrist and we went off to work.

----------------------

After what might seem a decade, the shifts finally done and the two of us are getting ready to go in my other work.

“Jinyoung, I can go to work by myself! You don’t have to bother me!” I said but she just shook her heads.

“Anyo! You are to pretty to walk in this streets by yourself! I don’t want to see you cry!” She said and I suddenly remembered something. Arggh, get off you past!

I sighed and she noticed me having a really sad face, “Did I say something wrong?” She asks with worries in her eyes and I just shook my head in response.

 “Since it is lunch time, let’s go to McDonalds!” She said and grabs me. We entered the restaurant when I saw lots of people in one certain place.

“OMO! I think there is an idol here! Let’s go see him!!!” She grab my wrists and run with full speed just to see the said idol.

*Arggh, fan girls again. Why can’t they just leave?” I thought and just folded my arms above my stomach when I heard my stomach grumbling.

“Jinyoung! I hungry! Let’s just grab a meal and look at this so-called idol later Arasso?” She shook her head and looks at the idol I can’t even see from here.

“IF YOU DON’T WANT, I WILL BUY MY OWN!” I shouted and remove my wrist from hers. They look at me with curiosity but I just growl. I really need to feed my hungry stomach!

Luhan’s POV:

“IF YOU DON’T WANT, I WILL BUY MY OWN!” I heard someone who shouted and leave out the scene. Seriously? She wants to eat instead of looking to me? Maybe she is not my fan at all. Wait, I know this voice!

The Evil Doll I thought. She’s here?

I stand up in my sit to look at the view and saw a girl with a messy bun ordering.

*She really is my Evil Doll. Say hello to your boyfriend* I smirk and look at my die-hard fans.

“Excuse me Ladies, I need to go somewhere. I will be back!” I wink at the fans and they shouted.

*Arggh, don’t touch me you idiots! I need to find that evil doll!* after what might seem an hour, I finally went out the crowd and look at the counter. She is still there falling in line! Great.

I run after her when someone stands at her back. It was a girl. Arggh, curse this!

I tap the girl’s shoulder and look back, she squealed but I place my index fingers on her lips. “Shii, can I swap places with you?” I asked using my fan-girl skills and she nodded and run at my back.

“Tsk. Hello Evil Doll” I whispered and she just nodded her head with rhythm.

*I guess she’s listening to some music*

Aha! I stand beside her since she is the next one to order and I wrap my hands onto her shoulders. She backs out and she seems really surprise and removes her earphones.

“OMO!” She shouted and she widen her eyes.

“Excuse me, the two of you, can I get your orders?” The cashier asked and I look at her. She seems really surprise to see me and I ordered while I still wrap my hands on her shoulder.

“GET OFF!” She shouted but I just hold her shoulders tighter than before.

“What do you want babe?” I asked seductively and she elbowed me.

“OW! That hurts babe!” I look at the cashier and answered, “She will order, I’ll pay, she forgot her money”

“ARRRGGGHH! I’M NOT YOUR BABE IDIOT!” She shouted and punches my arms.

“Damn! Will you stop that! I’ll pay your food! Isn’t that great?!” I said and she gave me a blank face.

“Miss, I want two chocolate sundae and two spaghettis” I said and handed out my card. She handed the receipt and I signed the receipt.  She hands out my card and the food and I look at her.

“Do you want to eat or not?!” I said but she just holds her tummy. “No. You can have it!” She said. I heard a stomach grumbling and I chuckled.

“That’s your right?” I said and she removes her hands in defeat. “Arasso! I will eat!” She said grumpily and sat in one table.

I place the tray above the table and she widen her eyes. “Your eating with me?” I smirked and reply, “Of course, I pay your food, I will eat with you”

“No. No way!” She shouted and stands up. “Sit” She just stand up and just give me a what-the- look.

“I SAID SIT” I can’t control my anger and she seems frightened. *I didn’t mean that*

“FINE!” She sits and grabs her sundae and eats it half-heartedly. I see the depression in her eyes and I also grab my sundae, “Seriously, your already angry because I shouted?”

“NO. I’m angry because there are a lot of people looking at us. Duh!” I look back to see multiple girls with angry looks.

I stand up and said, “Whoever takes a pic or a video of the two of us, that someone will go to hell. YOU understand?!” I shouted and they all nodded and they went to their places.

*Good fans*

We eat with peace and finish the food without talking a word. *Arghhh, why can’t I start the talking? She obviously hates me!*

“Oh, so, um, I” I said nervously and she raises her eyebrows. “Seriously?” She said and eats her remaining food.

“YAH! Park! Why are you eating with Luhan Oppa?!” I heard a girl voice somewhere and come over us.

*Way to go*

“Mianhe Jinyoung, someone dragged me here” She glared at me and I wiggled my eyebrows.

“Seriously? Your like the luckiest girl to be dragged by oppa!”

YOUR POV:

Is she driving nuts? I think I am the unluckiest girl in the world because I got to eat with this loser! Arghhh!

I said back, “Oh really? How about we swap places?” Her eyes brightened and nodded. I stand up when someone hold my wrists and push me back on my sit.

“WHAT THE!”

“You aren’t going anywhere!” He said and give me a smirk.

“Your not the boss of me you loser!” I shouted and he give me a face.

“Oh really, I am the loser?” He said and gave me a disgust look.

“No, no, Jinyoung is! Stupid!” I said with philosophy and raise my left eyebrows.

“I’m done here! Thanks for the food you loser!” I stand up and grab Jinyoung’s hands.

“Anyoo! I didn’t even get to have his autograph!” She wriggled but I glared at her. “One move and your dead” I said and she nodded. “Good girl” I open the door and run outside.

“That was hell!”

“Excuse me! That was heaven! Your eating with an angel!” She said and tumbled forwards but luckily, I caught her just in time.

“See, even God disagree! You accidentally tumbled! Luckily, I caught you! Next time, please don’t lie Arasso? You’ll get in trouble” I wink and she slaps my arms.

“Arasso, let’s go! Your manager is waiting!”

“OH RIGHT!” She smiled and the two of us ride in our bikes.

LUHAN’S POV:

That was so nice. Thank God I asked my manager to let me eat before going to Seoul! If I didn’t ask that, I will never see her!

 Her friend said, errr, what’s the name? Who cares? She said that evil doll is the luckiest on earth getting to eat with me. I nodded but that evil doll said that she was the unluckiest! What the. I can’t even. How did her friend know me while the evil doll doesn’t? Don’t tell me she isn’t fund of music!

I remembered when we are still falling in line, I heard her earphones and I heard a song, a hip-hop song one of my sunbaes sang.

Warning Warning Warning Warning Warning.

Warning Warning Warning Warning Warning.

OH! It is a B.A.P song! I guess she likes music after all!

After I finish my food, my manager come over and picks me up. I lazily lay in the sit while flipping my smart phone up and down.

It’s now boring without the doll. I really need to see her! I can’t give up because of that!

I grab out my diary and wrote random stuffs adding the writings I wrote this morning.

EIGHTEENTH: She said that she was the unluckiest girl in the world while the two of us is eating.

NINETEENTH: How stupid am I? I didn’t get to ask her name!

TWENTIETH: She looks pretty with her earphones in her ears.

TWENTY-ONE: Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, 2NE1. Oh stop! She was really pretty with her big eyes flashing out.

TWENTY-TWO: Stupid fan in front of me! I was planning to hug her from behind! Plan failed!

TWENTY-THREE: What was that? I was nervous while I was talking to her? OH MEN! She will think I like her.

TWENTY-FOUR: Nah, I don’t like her. I’m curious of her and her life. I want to know more about her! Arghh! I really need to find her!

TWENTY-FIVE: Aw…she punches my arms again! I hope theres no black thingy in my arm in the morning!

TWENTY-SIX: She is a fan of B.A.P! Why can’t she be a fan of us too?!

TWENTY-SEVEN: I seriously need to go to a doctor. I can’t get her out of my stupid mind.

 


 

WOW. 72 SUBBIES! 14 subbies increase from yesterday!

I love you guys!

Comments and Subscribers are LOVE♥