Chapter 13: Step by Step

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 13: Step by Step

LUHAN’S POV:

After I finish eating watermelon bars, I decided to be alone. I run upstairs and enter inside my room. I search my bag and grab my diary. I zipped it and open the little zipper on the left side of my bag. I grab my black pen and ped it after. I jump on my bed and it smells so good.

*I didn’t know she is that fragrant* I smiled and open my diary and continued the numbers.

NINETY-ONE: How does it feel that your diary entries will have a hundred numbers?

NINETY-TWO: Ehem, I will not be that surprised because I really want to reach those numbers until thousandths. *smiles*

NINETY-THREE: How does it felt to lie on the bed where Mirae slept last night?

NINETY-FOUR: It was Awesome. You should try lying here! It’s so nice.

NINETY-FIVE: Is it weird that you’re answering your questions on your own?

NINETY-SIX: Not at all. I’m probably a weirdo, but who cares? It’s about Mirae who we are talking about.

NINETY-SEVEN: Do you even think that Mirae will ever be your friend?

NINETY-EIGHT: Probably, I’ll only do ten steps and Boom! I will definitely be her friend!

NINETY-NINE: Do you think that will even happen?

ONE HUNDRED: Seriously, please stop asking me those questions. Who do you think I am? Some loser who can’t befriend an evil doll? Puh-lease!

ONE HUNDRED-ONE: She smells sooooo good.

ONE HUNDRED-TWO: Guess I’ll have to do my list then. Bye, Diary entries! Off to my ten steps!

--

I closed my diary and grab my Ipad. *Think, think, think* Should I play sad songs? Ballad songs? Happy songs? Stress-reliever songs? Or probably B.A.P songs? That’s it! I’ll play B.A.P sunbaenims songs since Mirae likes them!

I heard footsteps approaching and I hid my diary at my back. I played B.A.P’s Power in repeat so that I can think of some steps when the door opens.

“Why are you lying in my bed?” Mirae said furiously and I smirked and said, “Maybe because the so-called bed you’re saying is mine”

*I don’t get it*

“Omo! B.A.P songs? May I see!” Mirae said delightfully and jump on the bed.

*Wooow. She didn’t jump on the bed right? This will be easy* I thought and look at her and smiled.

“Eeeek!” She shouted and pushed me. I landed on the floor and my hurts.

“Oooow! What the!” I shouted and she just glared and looks back at my Ipad.

“Why did you even pushed me? You jumped on my bed and you suddenly pushed me? Why?!” I said.

“Well…because, it’s BAP!” She shouted and looks at the screen.

“Can you at least I sit on my own bed?” I pleaded and she nodded. I sat beside her while watching her nodding with the rhythm.

I became curious and said, “Why do you like BAP?” She looked at me said, “Because I like them” and looks back at the screen.

*Pabo* “What is the exact reason?” I said and she replied, “Do I really have to answer that?” I nodded and she said, “Because they’re awesome”

She stood up and run outside the door.

*Great, I can think of something* I grab my diary and open it. I decided to wrote the steps on the middle page and I sighed and begun writing.

Step One: Ask facts about her.

-I will never give up on asking her. I will definitely memorize all her facts in my mind so that I can write it inside my diary.

Step Two: If I know what her dream place is, I will definitely bring her there.

-Oh, yeah! And I’ll take dozen of pictures of her, hold her hand (if she likes), pictures of the two of us, and treat her ice-cream and more!

Step Three: Make her smile and laugh.

-Yes, I really want to see her smile just once! When I tickled her which was like a forced smile that didn’t even show her teeth!

Step Four: Ask for her number.

-If she has. I don’t even know if she has a phone or not.

Step Five: Cook for her.

-She would probably like my food. No one hates my food!

Step Six: Sing for her.

-Yeah, I will show her who the real Luhan is!

Step Seven: Make a song for her.

-This might be going too overboard, but at least I try right?

Step Eight: Make a cake for her.

-I heard from her mom she likes cake, especially chocolate. I think I should study cooking lessons from now one.

Step Nine: Bring her in my favorite place.

-Yes, my favorite place. Her heart! *So cheesy* -Nah, just kidding. I would probably bring her in my favorite place, the piano room in our school.

Step Ten: Give her an autograph from B.A.P, a signed CD, a signed T-Shirt and a signed poster from B.A.P

-I think this will be really hard.

Final Step: Make a video of how I value and want her as my friend.

-This should do the trick right? I told everyone I will be making ten steps, but I can’t help it, I should make a video for her.

I smiled and closed my diary and handed out my Iphone.

I dialed my dongsaeng Kris and asked for help.

“Hyung, wae?”

“I need help”

“What’s it?”

“YOU.ME.TRAINING ROOM.NOW”

"BUT Why?! You're in China!"

"OH. Haha, yeah, Lol. Sorry, Haha. Gotta go! BYE!"

 


 

 

Yey! Updated!!!!

14 SUBBIES!!! Celebrate! And thanks for all the good comments!!! I’ll try to answer all of those!

SARANGHAE~!

SUBBIES AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE.