Chapter 10: The Adventures of Talkative Luhan Part 2

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 10: The Adventures of Talkative Luhan Part 2

LUHAN’S POV:

That was the epic. She kicked my JUNIOR for sixth times already. Can you believe that? Oh men, I think I can’t even walk by now! Stupid Evil Doll who did all of this!

*Bright Idea*

So, I will be telling all of you what is that bright idea, Okay?

First! When I stand up, I will be limping because of pain right? She will be really guilty and she will be helping me in walking! If that ever happen, I don’t mind being kicked.

Second! If she doesn’t help me, the people around will be curious and of course, as an evil doll, she has no choice but to help me just so she doesn’t get any attentions.

And lastly, imagine if we will be having that position! She will be supporting me by holding my waist while her arms are on the other side of my shoulders. I can’t wait!

“Yah! Evil Doll! I’m not yet done. Do you think my JUNIOR is that weak? Well think again! My JUNIOR is really strong! Even if you kick it a thousand times, I can still produce! I have those genes arasso! I think you should be awarded the Best Kicking-the-JUNIOR award! Damn! I don’t know what will be the audience reaction when the announcer gives you the award! I think they will be laughing so hard, AND if they laugh so hard, you will be awarded the best Rolling-like-a-buffalo award! You should be honored because my hyungs and dongsaengs will be awarding it to you! Imagine there looks? Oh men! I can’t stop laughing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lol. Do you know the meaning of special? Special is wha-“

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I shouted so loud I can even hear my echoes when she grabs my bag for the second time.

“NO PLEASE NO! There’s something important there! There are bombs there!” I warned and she throws it in the air and I catch it.

“BWAHAHAHA! You’re scared of bombs? And you even believe me? Lol. I thought you don’t even trust me! LOL. You are scared of bombs! Hahaha! You should be awarded the best scaredy cat award! Meooow! You really look like a badass cat! Meeeoow!”

“Will you be quiet? We only have 10 minutes left so can this cable car have peace?” I nodded and smirked.

“Did you count how many awards did you receive? You can’t? LOL! I will count it and repeat it for you”

I raise my forefinger and said, “Your very first award is the Evil Doll award”

I raise to fingers and said, “Your second award is the Laughter award! That was too funny!”

I raise three fingers and said, “This is a special award arasso? The Ticklish Evil Award! Wooooh! I spotted one of your weaknesses so you better be ready!”

I raise four fingers and said, “Your fourth award is Best-kicking-the-JUNIOR award! That is the most precise award I can ever give! PAKSUU!” I clapped and saw her glaring so hard she can broke any glasses in a second.

“Chuckae! You should be really happy you get to win four awards! That is an achievement! Oh! Wait! I mean, you won five awards! Including the Rolling-like-a-buffalo award!” I hand out my hand and asked for a handshake. She nodded and hold my hand, as a stupid me, she twisted my hand and now, her left leg is above the sit while her left arms are at my back.

“OOWWWIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted when I suddenly feel the pain of my junior.

The cable car suddenly moves and we fall and luckily I landed in my sit. I open my eyes to see Mirae with such wide eyes and our nose is this close to each other. I smirked and she kneel in my JUNIOR.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!” I shouted so loud the people having such a good time look at us and take a picture of us.

“Stupid Loser! Look! They even take a picture of us! Aiiisshh!” She stomp her foot so hard and I glared. I can’t even move now.

Plan two: Make her assist me in walking.

Soon, the cable car landed and I stood up. Ouch.

“My Evil Doll, a little help? I can’t even walk please? Please? Pleeeassee???” I begged even though there are weird faces here and there. They are glaring to my evil doll and I smirked and she finally helped me.

“This is only for a while!” She said and I nodded.

*This is so comfortable*

She also held my bag and I smile contented.

“So… where do we go now?” I asked and she punches my arms and said, “We will be taking lots of pictures here, dummy!”

*A picture? With her?*

“THE TWO OF US?” I asked excitedly and smiled.

“Ouch” I said.

She glared at me and said, “No, I didn’t said that”

“Pleeease? You are the one who kick my precious junior. You should at least do this to me in return? Right guys?” I said looking at the people who are nodding their heads and I look at my doll. She was pretty angry I can say.

“Fine! I just hope your JUNIOR will be fine soon!” She said grumpily and I smiled.

“You’re worried about my Junior? Really?!” I asked happily and once glared at me.

“Well, because I’m the one who did that?” She asked with her cute eyes flashing and I nodded.

“Wah! I want to take a picture here! There! Omo!” She said with glee in her face and with a split moment, she already take thousandths of pictures.

“The two of us?” I asked when she asked me to be with her in one picture.

“Okay!” I said happily and she snaps a picture in one really pretty place.

“May I seeeee~~” I sang and showed me. Her hands are on my shoulders and her left leg is high. I’m doing a cute face while her eyes is so wide. Once again, a blank face but her eyes are really eye-catching.

“Can I keep? Please???” I said and luckily, her camera is a paranoid one and the photo paper fell.

“Here, let’s do another one!” She said happily with no smile but looking in her eyes, she looks really happy.

We did another one and I did a duck face. The photo paper fell and I look at it. She held her braids up while she did a mehrong face, my face was really ugly with a duck face.

“I’ll keep this!” She said and placed it in her pocket.

“I want this!” I begged and she did a mehrong face and we soon did a lot of running, walking and jogging here and there. My junior is really good now so I don’t need any support and she removes her hands on mine.

*Ow*

“Hey! Why are you not helping me! You’re the one who did this to me! Ouch!” I did my perfect acting skills and I limped. The people look weirdly at us and she sighed and she placed her right hands on my right shoulders.

*Yes!*

“Way to go! Just so you know, you are not a good actor. Your movie will be a fail. I promise!” She pledged and we soon entered a cable car. The sun will be down soon and I really want to see the sunset with my evil doll.

The sun soon slowly got down and she clap her hands.

*She became different. I want to see her smile*


YO! 5 subbies increased!

NICE!

LOL. I’m happy I made you guys laugh!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE!