Chapter 4: Time Square Mall

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 4: Time Square Mall

Luhan’s POV:

I entered my training session and dance like nobody else. After training, I saw Chanyeol just lying in the floor exhausted. He was really the energy pill of our group so I really need to ask for some favor.

I approach him but he just back out and give me a good smile. “Chanyeol, can you help me?” “What is it hyung?”

“Do you know where I can buy cute nice notebooks?” I rub my neck and his eyes widen, “Wae hyung? OMO! Hyung your inLOVE!” He shouted happily and skip in the room and run over his hyungs.

“HYUNGS! LUHAN HYUNG IS INLOOOOOVE!” He sang happily and I drag him over in one empty room. *That was embarrassing. I will never ask for permission to him again!*

“Why did you do that?!” I asked and pinch his arms slightly causing him to jump back.

“Sorry! I can’t help it! It was sooooo nice!” He giggled and I glared.

“Ok. I will stop, what is your favor?” I brightened and said, “Do you know where can I buy cute nice notebooks for girls?”

“Seriously? What’s the event?” He tap his chin and I rub my neck thinking of a perfect excuse, “I, uhm, my little cousin, er, will be having her 3rd birthday on Monday!”

“Hyung, I already know you, you were obviously lying!” I sighed and said what the truth his. As expected of him, he was running in the room jumping and skipping happily and I pull his hood.

“Will you please stop? So… do you know where to buy?” He nodded and I grab him outside to excuse to Mr. Lee Soo Man.

“Sir, you know what I will be tutoring one of my friends right? It will be on 5’o clock till 7 right?” He nodded and I bowed politely.

“But it is only 1 pm!” “Sir, you know that Seoul and Busan is sooo far from each other right?” He nodded and I waved.

“Goodbye sir! I’ll return!” I drag Chanyeol outside and run to my car.

“So…where do I buy those?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows and said, “Hyung, I think we need something to cover our face. There will be sooo many people in the mall. Let’s go to your house first, Arasso?”

I nodded and drove off to our house. After 15 minutes, we arrive in my gate and park my car outside. The maids bowed at me and we entered my house. We run upstairs and I open the door in my room.

“Hyung? Where’s the closet? I need protectiooon!” He sang and I rub my eyes.

I open my cabinet filled with clothes and Chanyeol run over to grab a lot of clothes.

“YAH! We will not change our clothes! We just need a mask, glasses and bonnet! Now SHOO! I will pick arasso?!” I shouted and run over him and push him back.

I grab one blue colored no lenses glasses and another one that is color yellow. I hand Chanyeol the yellow one and he wore it. I did a thumbs up and he smiled.

I grab two different bonnets. A rainbow-colored one and a blue and white one. Since Chanyeol is cute, I handed him the rainbow-colored one and I wore my blue and white one. He looks at the mirror and smiled really satisfied.

“Ok, last but not the least, a normal mask color black” I said and search one cabinet. “Aha!” I grab the two masks and handed him the other one. We wore it and I smiled contented with our appearance.

“I think we look way too obvious” Chanyeol said worried but I just shook my head and remove the mask.

“We will be removing the mask the moment we arrive at the mall Arasso?” He nodded and we run out and entered the car.

I drove over the nearest mall and smiled. It was really huge and pretty. I just hope there were fewer people inside so that we are not that recognized.

We wore our masks and glasses and we got out of the car. Time Square is now in front of us with a lot of people going in and out the mall. I sighed and pray that no one will notice us but it was the opposite. The moment we came out the car, there were hundreds of people welcoming us and I just give them a smile and run outside. We run to the only place girls can’t go, it was the men’s room. We entered the room and lock it quickly. We inhaled and exhale deeply and the two of us high-fived each other.

“But hyung, do you think we can go out?” “There are a lot of people outside!” He taps my shoulders and I was really worried.

YOUR POV:

Arrrggghhh! Stupid mom and my younger brother! Why do we need to buy new clothes for our trip to China? Arrggh! That was just 3 days! Not a whole year! I can’t stand living in that hell house together with the evil!

“OMMA! Do we really need to buy new clothes??!” I said grumpily and she nodded. We entered the station and I notice that we are going to Seoul.

“UMMA! We will be going to Seoul?!” She nodded and I said back, “Seriously? There are malls in Busan too!”

“Yes, I know that, but since Luhan is also in Seoul, we don’t need to bother him in going to Busan. So after going to the mall, we will go in Luhan’s house. I already know the location so don’t worry about it!” I widen my eyes and wrap my arms around my stomach, “WAE?! Arggh!”

“Even if you like it or not, we will be going arasso. His mom gave us money to buy cloths and pocket money in going to China! Isn’t that great?”

“Do you think it is great for just receiving money to anyone? I don’t understand why she is doing this to us!”

We saw 3 people going out and we hurriedly sit. I move my lips in contentment and my mom replied, “She has a big debt to me when we are still classmates. You don’t have to worry about it. She also give us 3 plane tickets going to China together with them. Remember, it is private so just the 5 of us in the plane. Isn’t that great?!”

I pinch my cheeks and waggle my body. “Seriously?” My mom nodded and I just sighed and wear my earphones listening B.A.P’s It’s all Lies. It was a masterpiece. Such emotion and lyrics in the song, it was Daebak.

We arrive in Seoul and we run outside. “Wahh! Unnie it is sooo nice!” My younger brother said and I nodded.

“Umma! Since Time Square is the nearest, let’s just go there arasso?” I said and she nodded. Eun grab my hands and we move it forward and backwards.

“UMMA! I want to pee! Faster!” Eun said and I give him a face. *NO. I will not go with you*

“Mirae, go with Eun. It will be fast arasso? Meet me on the second floor arasso?” I just nodded and place my left hand on my jacket’s pocket. We entered the mall to see the sign of the boy’s comfort room when I saw tons of fangirls waiting outside.

“Noona, why is there tons of girls outside the men’s room?” He asked innocently and just drag him over the room. It was so crowded and I glared at the girls because they don’t want the two of us to enter the stupid room.

“ALL OF YOU. GO OUT.” I shouted and they glared at me. “AND WHY SO?” One girl with nerdy glasses said and I raise my eyebrows and smirk, “BECAUSE I SAID.” I saw them frozen and I burn their eyes with my glares, “ON THE COUNT OF THREE AND ALL OF YOU WILL NOT GO OUT OF THE WAY, I WILL PUNCH ALL OF YOU!” I shouted so loud they were frighten and didn’t wait for my count and move out the way. I look back and smirk at them, “YOU GUYS ARE NOT BAD AT ALL” I said and my Eun giggled.

LUHAN’S POV:

“Hyung! Hyung! Do you hear the commotion outside?!” Chanyeol waggled me and I nodded.

*My Evil Doll*

“Hyung! Why are you smiling?!” He asked and I gave him a really nice smile, “My Evil Doll is here” I said and Chanyeol’s eyes widen, “A EVIL DOLL? OMOMO! YOU DIDN’T SAY THERE WERE DEVILS HERE!!! I DON’T WANT TO DIEEEE! LET’S GO OUT BEFORE I WILL DI-“

“SNAP IT OUT CHANYEOL! That is my nickname for her Idiot!”

“And how did you know it was YOUR evil doll?” I smirk and said, “Because she is special”

“Oh really?” I nodded when the door opens.

I saw my Evil doll fixing his younger brothers jacket and pinch his cute cheeks. She was wearing a black varsity jacket and white jeans with her black converse and a red and white bonnet. Her earphones are dangled outside her ears and she was waggling his younger brother.

“NOONA! There’s two handsome boys inside!” Her cute brother point at the two of us and I smiled.

“Really?” She asked and stand up to look at us with widen eyes.

“YOU?!” *I knew this is the first thing she will be saying*

YOUR POV:

ARRRRGGHH! Why is the devil here? God why are you punishing me way too far? The first time I saw him, I fought with him, the second time, he treat me a meal, the third time, we fought using our mouth in front our own mothers and now, he is here with his friend seeing me fixing my little brothers jacket?

“WHY ARE YOU HERE?” I shouted and he smirked, “Is this yours?”

“DID I even say that?” I raise my eyebrows and raise my little brother up and hug him while his lollipop.

“So this is your brother? Aigoooo so cute!” He pinched my little brothers cheeks and my brother smile.

“Don’t touch HIM” I said glaring at him not caring about the tall person beside him.

“Is he yours?”

“Did I say?”

“Arrrgghhh! Just excuse us arasso? My little brother really wants to pee!” I said and the two of them laughed.

“Will you let us pass or not?” I raise my voice and they get out of the room.

“I’LL WAIT FOR YOU!” He shouted and I close the door.

“Ok…little bro, faster arasso!”

After my little brother pee, I open the door and run outside while carrying my little brother. I pinched his cheeks and saw my mom waving me upstairs. I started to run when someone hold my wrists.

“Arrrgghh! What?!” I shouted but he just give me a smile.

I put my little brother down and I hold his little hands while dealing with this boy.

“Will you not let go of my hands or I will let go of it myself?” I said and he smirked.

“Try”

I smirk and kick his junior so hard he shouted and I carried my little brother and run to the elevator.

“HUH! THAT’S WHAT YOU GET LOSER!” I shouted and smirked.

“UMMA!” My little brother runs to my mother and I patted his heads. I look down to see him holding his friends shoulder while limping.

That’s what you get.

We started buying stuffs and I ended buying 10 dresses. I half-smiled seeing how many we bought and we entered one Ramen shop.

LUHAN’S POV:

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! That was even more painful the last time she did that to me.

“HYUNG! Are you okay?”

“OBVIOUSLY NOT!” I shouted and I hold his shoulders so that I can walk.

“Hyung, who is that girl?”

“I told you already” I replied but he smiled, “You will be buying a cute notebook for her right?”

My eyes widen and just nodded.

“You’re correct. Let’s just buy the notebook arasso?”

We entered the stationary shop and I smiled seeing a lot of notebooks and cute stuffs.

“Hyung! I think this is the perfect one for her!”

I run over him to see him holding a notebook with a princess wearing a white crown and a black sparkling gown and the title was really fitted with my evil doll.

“My Evil Princess”

I nodded and we I hold the notebook and spotted a really cute ball pen. I showed Chanyeol the pen and he did a thumbs up.

The ball pen was color black with different colors on it with a word, Princess.

I thought of something and I bought another diary. I smiled and I grab Chanyeol in the station and I paid for the things I bought.

“Let’s go Chanyeol” I said and he nodded.

“Hyung, Let’s buy ice-cream!” I nodded and we arrive in the shop. I bought cookies and cream while Chanyeol bought chocolate. We go outside and I drove going to my house.

“Chanyeol, you can go in SM right? I need to tutor her already” He nodded and I said goodbye to him.

My phone ring and I saw an unknown number, I pick it up and heard a familiar voice.

“Hello Luhan, this is Mirae’s mom. I will be bringing Mirae in your house after we bought our stuff. I will be expecting you to bring her home after, Arasso?”

“Dehh~ Goodbye Omonim!” The call ended and I run upstairs and grab my diary and continue the numbers.

FOURTY-ONE: I saw another side from her today. And I like it.

FOURTY-TWO: She looks cute with just the bonnet on hers.

FOURTY-THREE: She looks badass with those jackets.

FOURTY-FOUR: Her little brother is sooooo cute!

FOURTY-FIVE: I now know where her little brother got his face.

FOURTY-SIX: She kicked my JUNIOR AGAIN.

FOURTY-SEVEN: She is sooo badass when she shooed my fans away.

FOURTY-EIGHT: She looks cute shouting to me from a far.

FOURTY-NINE: Off to write Chinese words for her.

FIFTY: I’m planning to make this a million. To show you how different and boring my diary is without you.


YEYYY! My first story reaches 102 subbies! CELEBRATE!

AND THIS FIC IS ALREADY HAS 94 SUBBIES!!

11 increase, 1 decrease. Who’s that one?

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Sorry if this is not the tutoring one. I promise, tomorrow will be the one with tutoring!!! And I just realize that my chapters are always sooo long! Happy?!

AND I REACH 100 COMMENTS! OMOMO! CELEBRATES~!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE.