Chapter 15: Step 1: Ask Facts about Her

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 15: Step 1: Ask Facts about Her

Luhan’s POV:

“My Evil Doll!” I shouted just nearby Mirae who is washing the plates. I don’t even know how she ended up washing the plates by herself when we have maids here.

“Yah! Why are you the one who is washing the plates? We have maids here!” I asked strongly and she looks at me and grabs a cloth.

“You should also do the works at home. Even though this is not my house though, I did all of these because I want to pay for the kindness of your mom” She said and showed her back to me and finished doing her job.

“Seriously? My mom highly doubts seeing you washing the plates. You’re lucky because our moms are not here” I said and ran outside. I saw Eun playing in the garden with his small car.

*I guess he is bored* I thought and ran beside him.

“Hello Eun-ah, do you want me to play with you?” I asked and he gave me the car and hopped happily in the grasses.

*I guess he is really bored*

“Eun-ah, do you want the three of us to go to the mall?” I gladly asked him and he nodded his tongue.

“Come here. We will convince your sister to go with us, Arasso?” I asked and he held my hands. I opened the door to see Mirae removing the apron and placed it at the side.

“Oh, Eun-ah, are you bored?” She said and grabbed his arms. “Noona, Luhan hyung told me that we will be going to the mall to buy stuffs. Noonaaa, I want to come, Please?” Eun started doing his aegyo with waggling around.

*His such a cutie. Too bad my evil doll is the complete opposite of Eun* I sighed when Mirae shot me a look.

“What? Your little brother wants us to go to the mall. Our last day is tomorrow, come on!” I said and she just nodded and run upstairs.

“Come Eun, let me help you change your clothes” I said and he nodded happily and skipped on the stairs. I laughed and open the door to his room.

Eun hurriedly opened his small bag to give me some pairs of clothes. I nodded and removed his red sports t-shirt and replaced it to a yellow one. I also removed his small jeans and replaced it to a sports jeans.

“Eun! You are so cute! Come here, I’ll comb your hair” I said and he gladly skipped towards me and sat at my lap. I combed his hair and grab a small beanie in the bed. I gently placed it in his head and waggle his body to see some wrongs. I did a thumbs up and grab his bag.

“Eun-ah, you don’t have a jacket? It will be cold” I said and he winced and pointed the drawer beside the bed.

“Is it there?” I asked and he nodded and I opened the drawer to see a purple jacket.

“Come here. I’ll help you wear this” I said and he just shook his head.

“Wae?” “Hyung, I feel hot. How about I wear this outside?” I nodded and grab his hands.

“Eun-ah, can you go in my room to see if your noona is done?” I said and Eun happily nodded and run outside.

YOUR POV:

I finally picked a dress I like and wore it. I look at the mirror and saw a lot of tangles. I sighed and decided to tie my hair again.

I did a simple right-sided hair tie with a blue bow. What do I do without Luhan’s mother? I can’t help but to feel happy to see new clothes, but at the same time, I feel burden to her.

The door opened.

*Oh No you don’t!*

“Loser!” I said when I saw my little brother dressed up as a cute boy.

“Aigooo, wae dongsaeng-ah?” I asked. He grabbed my hand and I removed it. “Wait for me Eun-ah, I’ll just wear my shoes” I said and my dongsaeng sit at the couch.

I grab my black converse and tie the shoelace tightly to avoid harm.

“Let’s go!” I said and grab my bag. My little brother nodded and run outside. I look down to see Luhan sitting casually at the couch watching a variety show in Chinese.

I don’t even understand what the hell are they saying. “Luhan hyung!” My little brother shouted and he stood up.

*He looks…nice* Aisshh!

“Kaja!” He shouted and we just sheepishly got down.

 

“Luhan Hyung! How long is it to go to a mall? Do I need to sleep?” My little brother said and I shot back, “No, the mall is just near” I said when someone back off, “No, it is not. It is an hour distance if your brother wants to see the biggest mall in China.” He smirked and my dongsaeng looks really sleepy.

“Eun-ah, do you want to sleep?” The loser asked and my little brother nodded in response.

“Can I sleep at the back hyung? I promise to stay there!” My little brother said and I widen my eyes. “Oh no you don’t. Just sleep at the front. You’d get to sleep beside Luhan!” I said and my little brother shook his heads, “Noona, I want to lie down! Not to see! Luhan hyung, do you have a pillow?”

The loser nodded and gave the pillow to Eun. *Aisssh!*

He opened the front door and gave me a look. “Come inside” He said and I just nodded and lazily entered the car.

He closed the door and went over to my little brother. He opened the door and lie my little brother down. There’s a block so that he will not fall and the loser placed the pillow below Eun’s head.

“Sleep Eun-ah. I will wake you up when were there!” He said and my little brother nodded and he head over the front and started the engine.

“Since you are bored my Evil Doll, can I ask you some questions?” He said and I just sighed.

“Go on” I said.

LUHAN’S POV:

She doesn’t really care. She just said go on. What the! Oh, and she looks pretty with those clothes.

“What’s your favorite color?” I begun. She looked at me and she just pointed her beanie.

“Red?” I said and she nodded. “Why?”

“Because it is the color of love” She said comfortably. She is not annoyed at all.

“Love? Do you ever experience love?” I sudden asked and she just blurted, “Don’t talk about love” I nodded and repeated her answers in my head.

“What’s your favorite food? Most probably for breakfast?” I asked. She pause for a second and gave me a look.

“Cereal” She said simply and I asked why. “Because it’s good for the body”

“In what way?”

“Will you stop asking?” She said and I nodded and repeated her answers on my head. I just hope I remember all of her answers.

“What’s your favorite dessert?”

“Ice-cream!” She shouted and I widen my eyes. I opened my mouth to say something when she said, “Because I love them” I nodded.

“What’s your favorite number?”

“6!” She shouted and sighed. *Probably because that’s the number of B.A.P’s members*

“Why?”

“Because that’s the number of B.A.P members! And….”

“And what?”

 


 

 

I KNOW. I’M SO SOOOOORRRY! If I haven’t updated for five days? Sorry~~~!!!!!

I’m also sorry because that’s a cliffhanger right there! Sorry~~!

 

I love you guys~!

154 subbies? Great!!!!!

SUBBIES AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE.