Chapter 22: Phonecall and Mr. Yeah Kwang

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 22: Phonecall and Mr. Yeah Kwang

LUHAN’S POV: No! No! NO! I pressed the call button and heard squealing. What the hell was that? Mirae is calling and all I heard is squealing.

DON’T TELL ME.

SHE’S….

SHE’S….

PREGNANT??!!!

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait. Why the hell am I reacting?

She’s pregnant right? Haha. What the hell. How the hell did that baby be that squeezed in Mirae’s flat tummy?

Oh right, she’s a vampire, seeking my entire self.

Man that . Oh well, I quickly pressed the end button and inhaled and exhaled a hundred of times thinking of what might happen to her.

Maybe, maybe, I will be the uncle of Mirae’s daughter or son or whatever right?

BUT.

Maybe the baby is not actually a baby,

Because it is a VAMPIRE BABY!

And she will probably name her baby by a name of a vampire.

If it’s a boy, she will probably name it VOLDEMORT…

And if it’s a girl, she will probably name it as VAMPIERE.

Such a nice and cute name for a vampire baby boy and a vampire baby girl, right Mirae? Right?

Man I in naming babies. Guess I need to study a name-a-tology lesson or something.

---Name-a-tology session with Mr. What Kwang

Mr. What Kwang: Hello Luhan, so, what brings you here?

Luhan: First, Mr. Kwang, since I don’t know your name, what’s your name Mr. Kwang?

Mr. What Kwang: What.

Luhan: Mr. Kwang, What did you just say?

Mr. What Kwang: What.

Luhan: What?

Mr. What Kwang: Yeah.

Luhan: So…your name is yeah? Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Mr. What Kwang: Seriously kid?

Luhan: Laughing out loud here! Your name is Yeah?! So all in all, it’s Mr. Yeah Kwang! HAHAHAHA

Mr. What Kwang: You kid, is totally nuts. I thought you were such a fine young gentleman asking for help in naming a baby for your son or daughter or whatever it is!

Luhan: First, Hello Mr. Yeah Kwang. It was a pleasure to meet you. Oh, haha? A NAME?! For my son?!

Mr. What Kwang: Yeah. A name for your son or daughter or whatever it is!

Luhan: But sir-

Mr. What Kwang: What’s it? Luhan?

Luhan: Ah, haha. Nothing. Yes sir!

*silence*

Luhan: So, Mr. Yeah Kwang, what’s the first step to get such an awesome name like yours? Hahaha!

Mr. What Kwang: Luhan, one more laugh or insult I will be cancelling your meeting from me.

Luhan: Fine, fine! Whatever! So… What’s the first step Mr. Yeah Kwang?

Mr. What Kwang: STOP IT WILL YOU. I demand you to go out of this office in an instant?

Luhan: No! Not until you gave me the first step!

Mr. What Kwang: If I tell you the first step, will you go out? For once?

Luhan: Deal!

Mr. What Kwang: So, first. You should close your eyes for 5 seconds. After that, you should be going right on the exit door and grab the first girl you saw. Ask her what is she thinking right now and the first word she blurted out, that would be your name.

Luhan: Sure! Thank you again, Mr. Yeah KWANG! You’re awesome! I can’t wait for my members to tell that there was a name Yeah here in China! Thank you!

Mr. What Kwang: You LITTLE! Aissh! Go!

So, after dealing with Mr. Yeah Kwang, I was laughing my out. Why did these things happen? Aish! The first thing I should do now is probably do what Mr. Yeah told me to do.

Step 1: Close your eyes for 5 seconds. After doing that, you should grab the first girl you saw. Ask her what is she thinking right now and the first word she would be blurting out, that would be the name of your son/daughter.

I closed my eyes for 5 seconds and felt something crawling in above my pants. The hell is this?

I started the countdown and finished off with a smile. I open my eyes and saw a weird something above my shoes. What is this?

I shouted so loud and all of the people near me started glaring at me. It’s not my fault there was a spider on my spider for heaven’s sake!

So… where’s the girl? When I was looking at the people around me, I haven’t seen a single girl so I decided to do it another time.

After counting till 5, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a girl looking at me. She looks awfully familiar and I ran towards her. She was smiling and I smiled too. I asked her what she was thinking now and my jaw dropped.

AIIIIIISSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



 

I'm really sorry guys that this is my only time to update to all of you! I'm really sorry and all. If only I updated this everyday, I would have gotten 330+ subbies, but, naaahh~ I have a lot of things to do so I'm sorry to all of you.

I'm happy that I got to update, since I update the upper half of this in a rainy day and the down part in a sunny/moody day today. I hope you guys like it. And sorry for making Luhan a stupid jerk here, haha. He really is sooo cute when he does stupid things.

I want you guys to comment. I really want to see some comments here <3333

Guys. 3 more school days and we will be having our sembreak heeeere!!!

On Thursday, it's our fieldtripppp<3 So I'm really happy I got to have 10 days of vacation after fieldtrip, soooo, maybe before November 5, I would be updating once again.

Hope you guys wait for meeee<3

SHOP

PORTFOLIO

SUBCRIBE. COMMENT. LOVE.

PRAY.