Chapter 19: Just wait the two of you, here come's Mr. er

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 19: Just wait the two of you, here come's Mr. er

LUHAN’S POV:

Okay, I admit, I’m jealous. So jealous I want to crash Kris beautiful face, for a second thought, maybe not.

His tall, I’m not. He has more charisma, I just have few. His handsome, I’m cute. His a leader, I’m a whatsoever cutie pie. *Too bad eih? I have a lot of fans who likes me because I’m cute.* I praise myself on my mind and started to think furiously. I look back to see them staring at each other.

NO! I finally did my duty, I growled and shout as much as I can to destruct them in their somewhat business *not that I care* and I smiled thinking happily as I was look at the streets. I count until number three and after counting, I look back to see them sharing the same earphones.

The f* what are they doing now?

Are they making me jealous? Seriously?

“Okay guys, we should be going now, we are here in the carnival and the two of you with Eun and your sister- I pointed to Kris, “go inside now, pay for my ticket since I will be doing something here in the car. I’ll be texting you-, I pointed to Mirae, “when I am done and you will be giving me the location of all of you.” I smiled and waved at them.

I saw the fading shadows and felt a bad insecurity in my somewhat heart. At far, I can really see the happiness of them, just think of them like one big family, it will be perfect. A tall Kris, a tall Mirae, a cute boy and a cute girl perfect to complete a perfect family. Why the hell I am calling them a perfect family?

Oh, wait, what’s wrong? I’m not jealous right? Right?

*silence*

Maybe I was talking to myself a little too over. I grab my diary and continued the numbers.

ONE HUNDRED-THREE: So, I still don’t know how the hell my diary entries exceed to one hundred.

ONE HUNDRED-FOUR: I was planning to exceed this to thousands, do you think I can finish it?

ONE HUNDRED-FIVE: Scra-x-xtch, ow-my, bulpen –inck is-runing ot uf inck. (Scratch that! Ow! My ball pen is running out of ink.)

Meanwhile, I decided to wear a mask and lock the car. I left my bag inside and the only thing I have is money for a pen. I search everywhere until I saw a near convenience store. I decided to run since I am running out of time. I asked for a black ball pen and thank God she didn’t recognize me. I run and pressed the car button. My car ring and I entered and open my diary and continued writing.

ONE HUNDRED-SIX: Finally got an ink. So, where do I start? Kris? Mirae? China? Korea? Me, or what?

ONE HUNDRED-SEVEN: Dear Kris, I hate you.

ONE HUNDRED-EIGHT: Dear Kris, can I just boil you in a really hot place to make you even hotter? To be noticed by Mirae? Huh?

ONE HUNDRED-NINE: I.am.not.small.

ONE HUNDRED-TEN: Is jealous that Mirae and Kris got to use the SAME earphones.

ONE HUNDRED-ELEVEN: Is jealous they got to hear the SONG together in the SAME earphones.

ONE HUNDRED-TWELVE: Is jealous that he actually eye-contact Mirae for like a million time maybe.

ONE HUNDRED-THIRTEEN: Is jealous that he gets to sit BESIDE Mirae without any distractions.

ONE HUNDRED-FOURTEEN: Why the hell are they walking like one big happy family?

ONE HUNDRED-FIFTEEN: Is now, cooling my body temperature.

ONE HUNDRED-SIXTEEN: For what time can they stop talking, staring, pretending like couples and all?

ONE HUNDRED-SEVENTEEN: I.am.not.tall.

ONE HUNDRED-EIGHTEEN: Is still wondering why the hell is they so close.

ONE HUNDRED-NINETEEN: What are they doing now? Are they tickling each other?

ONE HUNDRED-TWENTY: Or maybe they are riding in the SAME vehicle together?

ONE HUNDRED-TWENTY-ONE: Or maybe, they are feeding each other?

ONE HUNDRED-TWENTY-TWO: I don’t care about Kris anymore.

ONE HUNDRED-TWENTY-THREE: Fu*k you KRIS.

ONE HUNDRED-TWENTY-FOUR: Why, oh, why does she hate me?

ONE HUNDRED-TWENTY-FIVE: Can I be Kris for just a day? Just this day?

ONE HUNDRED-TWENTY-SIX: Do I need to be that tall to be noticed by Mirae?

ONE HUNDRED-TWENTY-SEVEN: Or maybe as handsome as him?

ONE HUNDRED-TWENTY-EIGHT: I guess I need to stop now.

ONE HUNDRED-TWENTY-NINE: Is logging off now.

ONE HUNDRED-THIRTY: Is not yet comfortable with the two of them together.

ONE HUNDRED-THIRTY-ONE: I don’t care about them anymore.

ONE HUNDRED-THIRTY-TWO: Planning something.

ONE HUNDRED-THIRTY-FOUR: Just wait, the two of you.

ONE HUNDRED-THIRTY-FIVE: Here, comes.

ONE HUNDRED-THIRTY-SIX: Mr. er.

I closed my diary and put it inside my bag. I fixed my things and also my hair. I sprayed perfume and did some retouching. I fixed my hat and my mask and got out of the car. I wiggled around to fix the position of my bag and locked the car.

*Just wait the two of you, here come’s Mr. er.*


 

Click the picture to locate to my graphic shop.

ASDFGHJKL;;

Wait for my update hmmm!

It will be funny. I hope?

Sorry for the late udpate!!! I didn't update for 18 days. I feel so sad. T_T

OMGGG. I GAIN. 53 SUBBIEEESS <333

I KNOW HAVE 258 SUBBIEESSS.

Omg. Thank you to all of youuuu <3

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

*BOWS*

Saranghae!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IS LOOOOVE.

--iloveonions.

(ish b2stlyoseob125 last time!)