Chapter 17: Luhan, you Dumb-Dumb!

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 17: Luhan, you Dumb-Dumb!

You look at the glasses around you wondering why there are a lot of glasses.

“Interested?”

You look back and run outside the kitchen. Luhan smirked and followed you from behind. You saw his strange behavior and you decided to look back.

“Wow, didn’t know you will be facing at the back” He whispered while looking at your big eyes. You gulped and stomp on his white converse. You run inside your room furiously and locked the door.

“YAAH! Come back here!” Luhan said shouting while cleaning his shoes.

You wait for five minutes to go and you heard no signs of footsteps outside.

“Should I go outside?”

“You pabo Mirae. Why the hell will you be scared to that irritating boy?”

“1, 2”

You unlocked the door to look outside. You look at the right corridor and the coast was clear. You look at the left corridor to see a big cute monkey floating around.

“Aaah!!!” You shouted and throw the monkey.

“YAH! Why did you throw the monkey?!” Luhan said shouting and run after the monkey and came back for a few seconds.

“How dare you scare me! Aish! You irritating pain in the !” You shouted and glared nonstop at him.

“Sorry okay, I thought the evil doll-“ Luhan did quotation marks in the air, “is not scared of everything”

“That’s what you think dumb-dumb!” You said and lousily get the monkey Luhan is holding and pressed the button.

“Noona, noona, Saaraanghaaae” The monkey spoke and your eyes widen in surprise.

“Where’d you get this thing?” You asked curiously and Luhan grab the monkey and push another button on the monkey’s tail.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, noona saranghaaaee” You heard a cute voice and you look at Luhan dumbfounded.

“For whom are you giving this?”

“Isn’t it obvious? Look! Eun is coming. Keep that monkey!” He said and you quickly placed it at your back while pressing it in the wall.

“So, this is for my brother?” You asked and he nodded. You were a little bit calm and glance at Luhan for a split second. *His good after all*

“Why did you even bother to give my brother a toy?” You asked.

“Today’s our last day in China right? We will be going to the amusement park after two hours with only the three of us” He said calmly and glance at your little brother.

“You mean the three of us? As in, me, you and Eun?” You asked and he nodded giving you an okay sign.

“Why will you join?”

“Well because, you don’t know where the amusement park is and you don’t have any vehicle to use in going there”

*His got a point. But doesn’t it looks weird?* you thought and look at your watch. It was pass lunch and you smell an aroma in the kitchen.

“Your mother cooking?” Luhan asked you and you nodded proudly and carry your brother while you throw the monkey inside the room.

“Deokkboki!” Eun shouted and run in one chair and grab his chopsticks.

“Wooh, slow down there Eun-ah, we will be eating alright? Just wait!” You said and grab your own utensils and sit beside your little brother. You grab a towel and covered it around his shoulders so that his clothes will not be messy.

“Omonim, your cooking is jjang!” Luhan complimented your mom and your mother flushed red.

“You’re so sweet Luhan! Thank you!” Your mom said and you growled.

“Is there something I said wrong dear?” Your mom asked and you just glared at Luhan and finished your food.

“We will be going Omonim! We will be back at seven!” Luhan said and bowed. The three of you entered the car and you accidentally sit beside Luhan.

“You really want to sit beside me huh?” He said teasingly and you frown and glared at him.

“Okay okay, miss hot-tempered. I’ll start the car” He said and laughed.

“What’s funny!” You said angrily. “Nothing, it’s just that you are cute” He smiled and looks at the road.

“Pff. Cute my ” You said and look at the sleeping Eun.

*Cute? So far* you thought and grab a book.

“Chinese – Korean Dictionary”

“That’s for you study. I heard that you’re sleeping at your Chinese class and I decided to buy you one. Well, good luck! You can always ask to me!” Luhan said sweetly and you nodded feeling satisfied.

“Well, what’s your favorite sport?” Luhan said out of nothing and you glared at him.

LUHAN’S POV:

I don’t even know that my timings are always wrong. I’ll ask when I’m on the car, on the day she’s sad and on the last day in China. Luhan, you dumb-dumb!

“I love playing volleyball and basketball” She replied quickly and glanced at the basketball court near us.

*Wow, she likes playing balls? I thought she doesn’t even know how to run*

“Good! But how the hell did I don’t even see you running?”

“Because, there is no reason for me to run right?” You said calmly and continued reading the book.

*She’s got a point. Luhan you dumb-dumb!*

“What’s for favorite drink?” I asked out of nowhere again and whistled.

“I love soya milk the most” She said while sipping something.

“Is that soya milk you’re drinking?” I asked curiously while looking at the road.

“No, it’s banana milk” You said making him stupid.

“Oooh, so you like banana milk?

“Luhan you dumb-dumb! Don’t you read the sign? Soya MILK. How do you expect me to answer your question?” You said and drank the remaining milk.

*Nice answer Mirae. How philosophic.*

“What’s your favorite flavor of ice-cream?” I asked not wanting to hear another dumb-dumb word from Mirae.

“Strawberry. I’ve always like strawberry since I was a kid” She said nodding.

“So, you don’t like the flavor we bought last time?”

“Well, not really. There isn’t a strawberry flavor sign in the ice-cream parlor we bought too right?” She asked and I just nodded and sighed.

Another stupid question I guess.

“When is your birthday?” I asked feeling excited.

“October 16, 1995” She said simply and I gulped. She’s nearly the same birthday as me. I’m just only a year older than her which means she will be a junior in the school year.

*She’s not even asking when’s mine?* I pouted and looked at the road. We are nearly there so I told Mirae to wake Eun up and I stopped the car and parked it somewhere near the entrance.

I guess this is the end of asking questions.

“When’s your birthday?” She asked reluctantly and I smiled.

“You’re really going to ask my birthday?” I said smiling and she nodded.

“April 20, 1994” I said simply and she widen her eyes.

*Is she that shocked?*

“So, you’re a senior? She asked and I nodded.

“Which means I’m the oppa right?” I said with a tease and she glared at me and I did an okay sign.

“Oppa”


Oh, what a cliffhanger!

Sorry guys :P

Oh and, I change Luhan’s age.

Luhan’s age – 18

Mirae’s age – 16

Mirae’s not yet having her birthday that time :D And, Luhan’s the senior while Mirae’s the junior.

Soooo, how are you guys? Sorry for not updating. I last updated last May 31 if I am not mistaken and I updated today, June 11. Sorry guys. Really.

I’m busy with poster requests and school. You know many assignments and such.

But it’s sooo fun here :DDD

Even though my two crushes is not my classmates T^T He still talks to me :DDD

Sooo, please bear with me and I will update as soon as possible!!!

OMO. 188 SUBBIES? Is that. OMG.

12 subbies more and I will have 200 subbies.

I can’t. Omg, thank you guys!

SPAM ALL YOU WANT. COMMENT ALL YOU WANT. SUBBIES AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE.