Chapter 8: Cable Car

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 8: Cable Car
 
YOUR POV:
I spotted an ice-cream shop which says “Buy One Take One”. I heard my tummy grumbling so I told the loser to park his car. He nodded deligently and he unlocked the doors and I jump outside. I inhale the freshness of the air and I smirked.
 
We entered the blue colored ice-cream shop and saw a lot of people buying. I spotted a really handsome man who is the cashier and I smirked. We fall in line in the line where the handsome guy is and I push the loser in front.
 
“Why?” He asked grumpily and I whispered, “I can’t speak Chinese, you pabo!” He just smirked and stand beside me. It was our turn already and the loser suddenly placed his hands on my waist.
 
*Atleast he have gentle manners. Damn this loser* I elbowed his body but he just smiled at me and look at the worker.
 
你好,你想点什么?"(Hello, what you would like to order?)” The handsome worker asked the loser and the loser nodded.
 
*Arrghh. If only I didn’t sleep in my Chinese class!*
 
“What do you want my evil doll?” He asked innocently. *I think I’m gonna puke*
 
“Strawberry” I said coldly and he nodded and face the worker.
 
“草莓冰淇凌” He said and handed out money.
 
*He’s goo- What the hell! You are not supposed to compliment him!*
 
The worker gave us two strawberry ice-cream and we went out to sit in one bench. I my ice-cream peacefully while looking at the playground just in front of us. 
 
“Let’s go” he said and I nodded and throw the tissue. I look at the surrounding and saw different people in different attires, blouses, t-shirts, pants, shorts, sleeveless *who the hell wear sleeveless? It’s so cold*, leggings, jackets, hats, bonnets and business attire.
 
*They have really small eyes*
 
I enter the car and saw the loser sitting beside me again.
 
“YAH! Why are you sitting beside me?” When I notice that I made the mistake again, he smirked and said, “You’re the one who entered the front seat! Not my fault” He smirked and lock the doors.
 
*GRR*
 
I opened my bag and grab the notebook the loser gave me and showed it in his face.
 
“You brought that?” he asked and I nodded.
 
“For what?”
 
“You dummy, of course I brought this to study. I didn’t even get to study how all of this words pronounce!” I said delinquently and open
the black notebook and smirked.
 
“My Evil Doll, Revenge, Your shorter than me, Good luck, Be Mine, You’re wonderful, You’re Mine, I’ll make you mine, you’re special, you’re pretty and Can’t get you out of my mind, what does that suppose to mean?” I smirked and look at his expression. He felt a little uneasy and I smirked.
 
LUHAN’S POV:
 
Why does she suddenly ask me those? Damn why did I even wrote those words!
 
“Don’t disturb me, I’m driving can’t you see?” I said an excuse and look at the road.
 
*Don’t ask*
 
“Oh really? Hope about giving me the answer to my first question?”
 
I gulped and just played loud music in the car.
 
*This might do*
 
I played B.A.P’s POWER and make the volume really loud. I look at her and her eyes widen and followed the rhythm and mumbled the songs.
 
*She will probably forget it for once* I smiled and soon we arrive at the entrance of The Great Wall Of China. It’s been a long while since
I’ve been here together with my mom and my dad.
 
I sighed and push my evil doll near from me and I look at the worker who assists the visitors.
 
 你好,我们想乘坐到达万里长城的缆车,谢谢。(Hi, we would like to board a cable car which is heading to the Great Wall of China. Thank you.) The worker nodded and we soon entered one cable car.
 
 
“This is so nice” She said and clasped her hands and soon looks at the floor of the cable car.
 
“WAAAH!” She shouted with fear in her eyes when she saw the things below and hug her bag.
 
*She is so cute doing that*
 
“Ehem” I coughed and soon laugh. She glared at me and hit me with her bag.
 
“That hurts!” I complained and she opens her bag and hand out the black notebook.
 
*NOT AGAIN!*
 
“Sooo…can you answer why you wrote this weird words?”
 
I gulped and just grab my camera and take some pictures of the beautiful landscapes. 
 
“Yah! Don’t you ignore my question loser!” She blurted and I smirked and press the button and take a pic of my evil doll.
 
“YAH! DELETE THAT!” She shouted and I smirked.
 
“And if I don’t want?” I asked and look at her picture.
 
*Even though it is just a stolen pic, she looks drop dead gorgeous*
 
I made a copy of this and make sure that it is still saved. 
 
“I will delete this if”
 
“WHAT?!” She shouted and I look at her.
 
“If you will not asked me that question again, I will delete this in front of you” I said and she nodded and sits beside me.
 
*Nice*
 
I showed her the camera and I delete her picture. I scroll the other pictures and make sure she would believe.
 
“Good” She said and I smiled and take certain photos of the landscapes.
 
*She was trolled*
 
The cable car soon stopped and I look at the surrounding.
 
“Loser, we are stuck!” She shouted when I heard someone’s voice.
 
“Attention, the cable car was temporarily stuck about an hour. I am sorry for the convenience and we will fix this as soon as possible” The announcer said and she widen her eyes.
 
“ARRRRGGGHH!” She shouted and put her bag in the corner and did a sleeping position.
 
“You will sleep?” I asked and she nodded and gave me a keep quiet sign and soon goes to sleep.
 
*Perfect. I get to write*
 
I hand out my diary and continue writing.
 
SEVENTY-ONE: She looks drop dead gorgeous.
 
SEVENTY-TWO: She looks like a princess in braids.
 
SEVENTY-THREE: I haven’t seen her hair without any ponytail.
 
SEVENTY-FOUR: I was nearly caught! Thank God I place a B.A.P cd in my playlist!
 
SEVENTY-FIVE: She looks like an angel when she is asleep.
 
SEVENTY-SIX: I repeat diary, I AM NOT IN LOVE.
 
SEVENTY-SEVEN: I don’t like or even love Mirae. There is just something special?
 
SEVENTY-EIGHT: I don’t even know her age and where she studies!
 
SEVENTY-NINE: I’ll make you call me oppa.
 
EIGHTY: I’ll make you go gaga over me.
 

 
Chapter done! Sorry for the cliffhanger yesterday. IT’S JUST AN ICECREAM!
 
I’d like to thank Google for helping me in these Chinese words. Man, I don’t even know if it is correct or not!
 
It is not GOOGLE TRANSLATE!
 
3 Subbies increased. Not bad right?
 
SUBBIES AND COMMENT IS LOVE.