Chapter 7: First Day in China

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 7: First Day in China

LUHAN’S POV:

“The plane has landed. Hope all of you have a nice trip in China” The announcer said and I stand up and grab my bag. I look at the sleeping doll and I smiled.

“Evil Doll! Wake up!!!!” I shouted and she mumbled something and covered her face.

*Didn’t know she is this cute* I thought and smack her head.

“OW! What was that for!” She said and rubbed her forehead.

“We will be leaving now! Palyi!” I said and she stood up and grabs her bag. She fixes her hair and dusted her t-shirt.

“Let’s go kids! First stop, at my house!” My mom shouted and I nodded and stand beside my evil doll.

“So…how was your dream?” I tried to bring up a topic but she just moves her forehead forward and backwards while humming.

*Arrrgggh. So jealous of sunbaenims* I thought.

We entered our car and I drove. I saw the commotion outside and I jump outside.

“Yah! Palyi! Time is running!” I shouted and all of them sighed.

“Even if you like it or not Mirae, you need to sit beside Luhan!” Her mom insisted but she just shook her head.

“No. I don’t want to” She said when her mother said back, “This is only a car. You will sit beside him because I will be talking to Ima Arasso? You will never be fitted at the back arasso!”

My evil doll nodded and opened the door just beside me. She sat grumpily and closed the door forcefully.

“Mirae-ah, manners” I look at my evil doll and she crosses her arms and look at the window.

*She must have hated me too much. I really need to make up with her if I want her to be my friend* I thought and started the engine.

My house isn’t that far and I think there will be a problem since we only have three rooms. My room, my mother and father’s room, and the guess room. It’s not even my fault why the hell did that happen.

We finally arrive in our house and I park the car inside the gate. I unlock the doors and I run outside to get our luggage’s.

“Let’s go eat. The maids prepare something for all of us” My mom said and soon the maid came out and brought our luggage’s.

“Mirae, Jiji and Eun, all of you are very much welcome in our house. Please be comfortable inside” My mom smiled and we sit in our couch when my mom told us to follow her upstairs.

“Ok… Since my husband is not here because of a business trip, I will be staying in my room” My mom pointed over the room at the left since we are upstairs holding our luggages.

I gulp. This is not gonna be good. I wonder what will be Mirae’s reaction about the last sentence my mom will be spilling.

“There’s the guest room, the one in front of my room. Jiji and Eun will be using that room okay?” They both nodded and I look at Mirae who is totally unaware of the happenings. I walk over Mirae and remove one of her earphones and whispered, “Listen carefully” She glared but soon removed her earphones and listens.

 “Since we only have 3 rooms” *Oh men* “Mirae will be staying in Luhan’s room”

*Here goes the yelling, in 5, 4, 3*

“NO WAY! I WILL NEVER STAY AT HIS ROOM. ARRRGGHH!” She shouted and is completely rude.

I stand beside her and whispered, “Don’t be rude. You need to accept the consequences” I smirked and she glared.

“Mirae-ah, I know you will disagree with it but I’m sorry. This is your only choice” My mom said and Mirae just nodded and entered my room together with her luggage and close the door loudly.

“I’m sorry Ima-ah, she’s always been like that” Mirae’s mother said and I just sighed and entered the room to see her looking with widen eyes looking at the different things inside my room.

“I never knew you have such big room. This is a great place to stay” She said positively and jump in my precious bed.

“NO! I will be sleeping in that bed even if you like it or not!” I shouted when she just did a mehrong face and just lay comfortably in the bed.

“Either you sleep there, or I will be sleeping with you” I smirked and walk closer to her.

“Arasso! Arasso! Your no gentlemen!” She blurted and sit at the couch looking at the ceiling wandering.

*She looks insanely pretty*

“Why don’t you pack your things?” I asked and she just opens the closet beside her and glared at me, “How can I put my things inside when you are here?” She asked.

“OH! Haha” I just laugh and run outside when I open the door and said, “Make it fast. We will be going to somewhere, change to something different arasso?”

“Yeah, yeah, Now SHOOO!”

I smirked and closed the door. I run downstairs to see them eat in the dining table.

“Umma! Where will we be going after this?” I asked when she told me to come over the table and sit.

“Jiji and I will be going in our company together with Eun!”

*I will be with my evil doll? This is the life!*

“Okay! I’ll bring her in The Great wall of China! Is it okay to bring the car?” My mom gladly nodded and I smiled and eat with them. The door opened to see Mirae in a total different clothes as the one a while ago.

The clothes:

 

 

It’s not that different. She was only wearing a shirt, black jeans and black converse with heels on it. She looks badass.

“I will eat today! I want to explore China Umma! Kaja?” She shouted and run over downstairs while leaning in one chair.

“Arasso Mirae, The two of you will be going to The Great Wall of China!”

“Who?” She asked innocently.

*Oh so innocent*

“Who else? Of course you will be with Luhan!” Her mom spouted and Mirae’s eyes widen and glare at me.

“Don’t worry, It is going to be fun!” I smirked and give her a smile.

“I’m off” She said and run outside the door with her bag at the back.

“Wait for me my evil doll!” I blurted and run with my jacket and keys in my hands.

I grab her wrists and spun her over. I noticed she change her hairstyle.

Her hairstyle:

 

 

It was much better this way. It was a little messy, but who cares? She looks pretty with brown hair!

“Arasso, I will go with you” She finally stops and went inside the car.

*She sits at the front sit*

I smiled looking at the back so that she will not notice and enter the car when she was suddenly startled.

“Why am I sitting here?” She asked and I smirked and close the doors. She holds the opening of the door and pushes and pulled it but it was no use. It was already lock and she can’t do anything about it.

“WHY DID I EVEN SIT HERE?!” She shouted and was now acting so stupid.

“You are the one who open the door in the front and now you’re blaming yourself. I don’t get you” I chuckled and she smirked and kick my right foot.

“Woooh! Don’t kick me my evil doll! Thank God I am not starting the engine yet!” I blurted and finally start the engine and look at the road.

“WOW!” She shouted and I look at the road.

*She looks cute when she saw that!*

“Do you want me to buy those?”

She nodded and I park the car.


Cliffhanger. Sorry! LOL. Sorry if there is no Luhan and Mirae Diary here. Sorry!

I just finished watching Running Man ep 93 and it was D-A-E-B-A-K. I almost got a heart attack because of Sparta!

Ooooh! It gives me the chills! Can’t wait for ep 94!

3 subbies increased. Is my fic boring?

No worries, I LOVE YOU ALL.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IS LOVE.