Chapter 11: Diary entries

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 11: Diary entries

LUHAN’S POV:

We soon come down the cable car and I drove. I saw my evil doll sleeping with her head on the window. She looks cute. I never get to see her perfect features because of all the mocking. I sighed when my phone beep.

1 new message from Mom

“Luhan, please buy some chicken for five of us. Please do bring ice-cream. Take care! *muah!*”

That’s weird, the last time I open the refrigerator there’s still chicken! Maybe my evil doll’s little brother ate it. Yeah, that’s right!

I look at the road to see a chicken store. I parked the car and look at my sleeping doll.

“My evil doll, wake up! We will be buying chickeeeen~” I sung and she rubbed her eyes softly and look at the right mirror. She nodded and grabs her bag half-awake.

*Forever cute*

We entered the shop to see two costumers, one boy and one girl in one table. Probably a couple.

YOUR POV:

Why did he even woke me up? But on the second thought, it’s good he didn’t leave me behind. I look at the and it says, wait I don’t even understand it because of Chinese words. I wonder what is inside here.

“Mirae-ah, what flavor do you want?”

*This is the first time he called me by my name*

“Uhm,, anything?” I said and he raised his eyebrows obviously pissed.

“Wait, I don’t even know what shop is this!” I said back and he replied, Oh! Haha, yeah, you don’t understand Chinese, BUT see the people inside? It‘s obviously chicken right? So what flavor do you want?”

“I want spicy!” I said and he nodded and ordered. He once again spoke in Chinese and it was really nice.

I hold five boxes of chicken and I can’t wait to eat it inside the house.

He drove while the boxes are in my lap. I opened my Ipad and I played B.A.P – Warrior loudly. He glanced at me and I stuck out my tongue, he glared and look at the road.

“Do you like BAP that much to play it so loudly in the car?” I nodded and look at their gorgeous faces.

“I really like to see BAP!” I said excitedly and look at him. He was obviously startled for once.

“Do you really want to see BAP sunbaenims?” I nodded so fast I became dizzy.

“Wooah! Stop that! Alright, I will bring you in MBC Music Core to watch BAP with you! In one condition!” He said happily and I gulped.

“What’s it?”

“Call me by my name, Luhan” He said with a smirk and I replied, “That will be a snap!”

“I’m not yet done in my talking” I gulped again he said with his eyes brightly, “with an oppa in the end”

NO. I widened my eyes and gulp.

“Op-pa? I will call you that? I’d rather not watch BAP!” I said and folded my arms.

“Oh really? You’d rather not call me oppa than to watch your precious BAP? Huh?”

*Arggghh*

I smirked when I saw that he already parked the car and I hop off. I just hope he doesn’t said that again.

“Soooo, is it a yes or a no?” He asked and I glared and said, “A”

I opened the gate while holding the five boxes struggling because of the heaviness of the food.

I saw a pair of hands on mine and I stomp his foot.

“Yah! I was trying to help!” He said and I glanced at him and said, “Why don’t you get it?”

I passed the boxes to him and open the door, the moment he walks in, I closed the door leaving the loser behind.

“No chicken? My mom said sadly and I sighed when the door opens to see the bad mood loser carrying the boxes.

“CHICKEEEEN!” My little bro run downstairs panting hard and grab the boxes to the loser.

LUHAN’S POV:

Just wait Mirae, I will ask that again.

“Woooah! Little fella, the chicken will fall! That means, NO CHICKEN!!” I warned the kiddo and he started to cry.

“NO!! I mean, we will eat the chicken now ha? Don’t cry!” I whined and the kiddo smiled and jumps up and down.

“Stop it little fella, let’s eat!!!” I said and run towards the dining table.

“WAAAH! Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!” The little fella tap the table loudly shouting.

“Ok Eun, we will eat now arasso? Wash your hands!” Mirae said and sit down.

I open my box and smell the tasty chicken, the little fella sit at her chair and open the box. His eyes widened and grab the utensils and ate the chicken using his hands.

“Why is he so cute!” I complimented and the little fella giggled and ate the chicken.

*Why is he so different than Mirae?*

“DONE!” Little bro shouted and jump and run upstairs.

“Why is he excited?”

She just glared and I nodded and run upstairs. I change to my pajamas and hope that she hasn’t gone upstairs. I peek outside to see the coast clear and sighed.

Where to sleep? The bed or the couch? I’m a gentlemen right? I should let her sleep in my bed?

BUT! I owned this bed.

BUT! She’s a girl.

BUT! Aishh, I give up, it’s only two freaking nights with her.

BUT! I missed my bed!

BUT! Ok. I will sleep in the couch.

I sighed and open my bag to get my diary. It was really messy because of different handwritings, ugly, nice, stupid and half-awake hand writings.

I grab my pen and continued my never-lasting numbers.

EIGHTY-ONE: Ha! I have a picture with her!

EIGHTY-TWO: She became different.

EIGHTY-THREE: She is an angel sleeping.

EIGHTY-FOUR: Were sleeping in one roof!          

EIGHTY-FIVE: I hope she appreciates my kindness!

EIGHTY-SIX: She looks pretty while eating chicken.

EIGHTY-SEVEN: She really needs to open up with me.

EIGHTY-EIGHT: I hope she will agree. It’s only one word! Oppa! What’s wrong with it?

EIGHTY-NINE: We will be comfortable if she calls me oppa!

NINETY: I don’t like her for the second time!

I sighed and keep my diary when the door opens.

I glance at her and she was rather shock to see me sitting in the couch.

“Woah! Why are you sitting there?” She said with widen eyes and I look at the bed and pointed it.

“Sleep there. I don’t want my evil doll to fall in this coach. Besides, we will only be sleeping here for two nights, no worries. I can handle this. Goodnight, My Evil Doll” I said and settled the coach and soon lay on the coach.

YOUR POV:

He actually gave me the bed. Guess, he is a gentleman. But I felt bad letting him sleep in the coach. He owns the bed but I got to sleep in the bed.

I sighed and closed the lights. I sit at the bed and opened the desk lamp. I grab my diary and wrote an entry.

Dear Diary,

                Here it goes. My second entry and for the second time, I’m annoyed. I don’t want to write in a diary but something keeps on bugging me just to write here. You should be happy I wrote in this diary the loser gave me!

                I wish he asked that question again. I really want to see BAP but at the same time, I want to thank him for giving me an opportunity to see BAP even if I had to say Oppa to him.

                I promise diary.

-Evil Doll-


YO PIPZ!

Yeah, I know, I haven’t updated in the last two days. Sorry guys but I am really busy doing Photoshop, studying tutorials, downloading stocks, textures and pngs. I’m sorry.

Well, thanks for subbing! 7 subbies increased. :D

Subscribe and Comments are LOVE.

OH! And I will change the poster and bg tomorrow!