{Late Update} Chapter 20: Here come’s Mr. er

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

LUHAN’S POV:

I sneak a peek outside my car to see the shadows of one happy twinzy family without the er there. I was ready, really ready when something caught my bright eyes.

*Wait, is that an upside-down melted ice-cream?*

Or, is it just me?

This must’ve . Poor little kid who let her/his poor ice-cream melt. I wandered around and run for it. I look at the color of the ice-cream and its mint. Oh wait, is that the favorite flavor of Mirae? The last thing I remembered was her saying she wants strawberry.

“How ‘bout buying four ice-cream for the four of us?” I was talking to myself that time.

The four of us, me, Mirae, Eun and Yuri, (or was it Yoomi?) yeah that’s right, the perfect family not Mirae with that giant. Just thinking of the portrait of the four of them wants to make me puke.

At least it is not that weird having me in the portrait, not that giant since I am much smaller than that giant which makes me fit in the portrait more.

I can only imagine that giant kneeing or even bending his body just so that he can be fitted in a portrait.

Poor giant. He probably doesn’t know the disadvantages of him being so tall.

But on the second thought, I was once jealous.

Yes. Just ONCE.

And that is because he can be seen in the large crowd because he is a freaking giant while I’m a little dwarf with him. BUT, that’s just my only hindrance. I don’t care about the rest.

Do I talk a lot? Should I buy ice-cream now?

Yeah that’s right.

I smiled and run in a near ice-cream shop. I bout ice-cream cups since I can’t bring the four cones by myself. *Unless I have twenty fingers helping me right?*

I bought one chocolate mint, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.

Who cares if I don’t give that giant one? He would probably be taller if I let him eat a delicious food.

And, I am NOT going let that happen.

Isn’t that enough for his famous height?

I smiled while carrying the plastic bag and I saw really familiar head.

A light brown head and a really familiar black hat, how the hell did that happen when I was looking at a really large crowd of people lining for free food?

Oh wait, it is because of the giant. Because of you, I got to see Mirae, FINALLY.

I squished myself inside the crowd not wanting my new branded shoes to get dirt. I was talking in my mind wanting to find them, of course, except for the giant, quick so that the ice-cream doesn’t melt. I was really near the place when someone really giant showed his back to me.

Hell yeah I was annoyed because of him.

HE was carrying a cute boy while holding someone’s hand.

EXCUSE ME.

Not just someone’s hand but it’s MIRAE’S hand.

Are they really like a family?

And look! Mirae is holding Yuri’s (or was it Yoomi?) left hand. They really look like a family. I sighed and just walk in front of them waiting for me to be recognized.

“Hi” I said quietly and Mirae just stared at the plastic bag not giving a glance to me.

“Is that ICE-CREAM?” She said with annoyance and I nodded.

“Gimme Gimme!” She said with her hands stretching out in front of me.

Okay, I am now jealous of my ice-cream.

Who said I was going to buy this darn ice-cream if she only has her attention in this ice-cream.

I should have given this to some other kids not to this ice-cream freak. Wrong move.

“Sure, if you this giant will be doing what I will be asking for” I smirked challenging the giant. He was looking dazzled when he heard his name “giant” and gave me a dead glare.

*Woah, giant, I didn’t come here to be glared by you. Uh, please*

“How about you- I said pointing at the giant, -to be my servant for the day? Bring our things and serve us? Is it okay? Leader?” I said with a willingly smirk.

“WHAT?” He said with his oh-so angry voice.

“Wooah, slow down there dongsaeng. I am your hyung so you got to respect me right?” I said with my twinkling eyes.

“Luhan hyung, I can’t do this. I, the leader should lead. Not to be a servant.” He said with his flaming eyes.

*I’m not scared at all*

“Well, we are not in a concert, a stage or something. So I don’t think you should lead me from what is right because we are just in a freaking carnival right? Nothing special right?” I saw with my winning voice.

Oh yeah, just bring my sarcasm all.

Okay, so this is actually my plan. To make him like a buffalo being angry and all and when Mirae saw that attitude of him, she will lose her crush to him right?

Tell me if it’s okay!

“WHAT the hell Luhan, YOU, a small kiddo to make me be your freaking SERVANT. Such wonderful words from a really cute hyung who doesn’t call me a LEADER, but just a DONGSAENG, Really? Do you want me to kill you once we debut as a group? HUH? Or do you want me to kill you NOW so that Mirae can see how I kill some disrespectful kiddo like you? HUH?” He said with his loud voice not caring about the people around.

Okay.

I admit.

I was damn defeated.

How the hell does he do that?

To shout at his hyung not caring in the world.

. Just wait the two of you. I may not you a lot of times, but I will be sure that I will the two of you when I think of the perfect revenge for the giant one.

I will definitely get the revenge I want.

And I can’t wait for that. But for the meantime, I want to see Mirae’s reaction.

I look at her and she was in shock-mode. Her jaw dropped open not believing in a single thing that giant says.

Yes! I think my plan was complete. I made Kris a turn-off to Mirae.

I was good.

Really good that I want to celebrate and show his freaking face all over the internet telling that he was a turn-off to Mirae.

She got my plastic bag and she said something after getting it.

*What the did I just heard from her beautiful lips?*

Something unbelievable.

Something, my eardrums will explode.

Something, just something I was not expecting her to say.

Something so hard to believe.

Something yet so hard to hear from .

Something so unexpected.

Something even my inside cannot take.

Something I could die for.

Something.

Just something.

*breathes*

Something-


Heyyyy guys<3
Sooooo, MY SUBBIES IS GONE ;AAAAAAAAAAAAA;
So sad but this has 3 and it was now 299 ;aa;
Sooo, I hope it comes back!
And my commentors ;AAAA;
Waeeee<3
Sooo, I hope you like it.
Some of you have read it already so, just wait for the next update.
I was planning to post this again for hundreds of time but I don't get the timing right .____.
Soooo, THANKS<3
--SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.LOVE