Chapter 18: Tall Handsome Kris

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 18: Tall Handsome Kris

“OPPA!” You heard a scream from the back and look at Luhan.

“Who’s that?” I asked confused and opened the side window.

“It was just a little girl who fell. No need to be so curious” Luhan said coolly and you gulped.

You always hate seeing little girls fell. Like how you fell when you heard those spiky words from your boyfriend and your best friend. Oops, I mean ex.

“Look after Eun, I’ll run after the poor girl. Cute boys like you should also take care girls” you said and unlocked the side door and run outside to look after the poor girl. Her ice-cream was scattered on the floor and she is lying on the dirty path. You gulped and carried the poor girl up and fixed her hair.

“What happen little girl?” You asked wiping her tears.

“U-u-unnie, my ice-cream” She said hiccupping and you hug her tight and look at the little girl’s eyes.

“Don’t worry little girl, I will buy you an ice-cream. What’s your favorite flavor?” You said removing the dirt on her face.

“Chocolate!” She said brightly and clapped. You nodded and run inside the shop.

You gave the little girl an ice-cream and fix her clothes.

“Where’s your oppa?” you asked and she just shook her head and taste her ice-cream instead.

“What does he looks like?” you asked and she just did the same.

*What a stubborn girl* you thought when you heard the door opened.

“Miraee!” You heard a shouting voice from somewhere and you sighed.

*That Luhan. Why can’t he just stay in one place?*

“Oppa!” The little girl shouted and run after Luhan.

*Oppa?*

The little girl cuddles the left leg of the unknown boy with Luhan and her ice-cream delightfully. You finally look back to see a tall handsome boy beside Luhan.

*His..handsome* You thought to yourself and your ice-cream.

“Thank you for looking after my sister.” The tall handsome boy said and you nodded.

“What are you doing here by the way Luhan?” You asked irritated and look at the tall boy, “and who’s this?”

“I’m Kris, a member of Exo-M. Luhan is actually my friend. Nice to meet you” He said and grab out his hands, you hesitated at first but you replied after.

“Yah! Why did you reach out for his hands in your first meeting with him, but me you d-“

“Shut up” You said angrily and look at the little girl.

“Is she fine? Why is she crying? And why did you leave her alone?” You said worriedly and look at the cute girl.

“Yoomi-ah, is she kind? How are you now? Sorry if I was running away from you, it’s just that I saw Luhan’s car and I was minding if you can bring the two of us home because we are both tired already. Is it okay Luhan?” Kris said sweetly and you continuously nodded.

LUHAN’S POV:

What the hell, is she in love with Kris or what? I should have not seen Kris on the street! Now, he will be with Mirae in my freaking car!

“Arasso” I simply replied and run outside and open the side door.

“Is he weird or what?” I heard Mirae said and I smiled and opened the door for her but instead, she run sat beside Kris. Eun was awakened by the noise and you placed Eun beside Luhan while Yoomi beside Kris.

“Why are the two of you sitting beside each other?” I asked not sounding like a jealous person, which is not true but Mirae shot me a look.

“Just drive. Don’t mind the two of us here” She said and started having a conversation with Kris.

*Kris, Kris, Kris! What is so good with Kris? I mean, I am more handsome, I am better than him, the only one good with Kris is that he is tall! Just that! Aiiish!*

I heard the laughing and I look back to see them laughing looking at the Ipod.

*What’s funny there? Aiiish, why am I so curious??* I scratch my head when I heard another noise. I look back to see the two of them facing each other playing a dance craze in the Ipod.

*Must-stop-being-jealous-inhale-exhale.*

They finally stop laughing. *Thank goodness*

After 5 minutes, I only heard the engines of the car. I was curious so I look back to see the two of them sharing earphones.

*What.the.ery.is.this.* I thought and finally exploded and beeped the car loudly and the two of them bounced of their sits.

“Luhan! What is this huh?! I was dreaming about B.A.P!” Mirae said frustrated and snuggled and grab the earphone back and fixed her hair while Kris was just sleeping.

*How the hell is he not waking up?* I thought and look at the road.

“Mirae, where are we going again?” I asked.

“I don’t know” She said coolly and woke Kris up.

“Where do we go again?” She asked to Kris and just yawned and go back to sleep. You just scratch your head and went closer to his ears.

“YAH!” I shouted obviously jealous and she gave me a face.

“I was just going to ask him. No point to shout.”She said calmly and went back near his ears, but this time, she is very close she can already kiss him.

“KRIIIS!” I finally shout and Kris faced to Mirae.

No.

No.

No.

They are not going to kiss right?

Stay calm.

They, just, look at each other right?

They, will, move back right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

He smiled.

She just looked at his eyes.

NO.

NO.

NO.

 


 

Soorrry guys for the ultra-late update. I don’t know if this is okay or not, but I hope you like it though.

Kris as an extra :PPP I knooww, Mirae likes tall guys :PPPP

Soooo, How do you find this chapter?

I hope it doesn't dissapoint you. AT ALL.

My birthday's near :PPP JULY 25 <3

So, here are the reason why am I so late in updating.

SCHOOL. EXAMS. CRUSH. PHOTOSHOP. PRACTING OF THE SPEECH CHOIR AND DANCE. CRUSH. CRUSH.

See?

I'm planning to change the bg and poster~

Soo, I’ll update on July 11. Note that please, that will also be the date that I will post my very first poster shop! Please support me!

Keep the comments going.

WOOOOOWW.

205 SUBBIES? No way~ Saraaanghaaaee all!!!!

SUBCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE.