Chapter 3: Goodbye Korea, Hello China, Wait, WHAT?!

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 3: Goodbye Korea, Hello China, Wait, WHAT?!

Luhan’s POV:

“I’m home!” I shot the door closed to see my parents welcoming me.

“I thought you will be having your training?” I shook my heads and said, “Anyo, they brought me to Busan and something happen. Something you wouldn’t have expect from a girl”

My mother’s eyes widen, “She kissed you?!” *I wish* “Anyo, she punch me, she elbowed me, she slap me, she accidentally kneel in my JUNIOR! CAN’T YOU BELIEVE THAT?!” I shouted and mess my hair in frustration.

“Really? I think you already like her” She said and I shook my head continuously and pledge, “I, Luhan, will not like that girl. She’s just unique and different! That’s all!”

“Aigooo, my child is a grown up now!” She pinched my cheeks and I back off, “Umma! Argghh don’t you ever pinch my beautiful cheeks again! Hmmph!” I run upstairs and switch on the lights. I jump on my comfortable bed and change my clothes. I run out of water in my fridge and decided to go out of my room. Coincidently, I saw my mom talking to someone in the phone regarding in tutoring.

What does that have to do? Tutoring? Me? No way!

The call ended and I run through my mom. “Mom, who are you talking to?” I asked with curiosity.

“I’ll tell you about it when we go outside. We will be meeting my friend today with her beautiful daughter! You might as well like her!” She said excitedly and I give her a face.

“Seriously, why?” “Enough with the talking, go change, we will be leaving now!” She shooed me off and I have no choice to go in my room. I change in my red varsity jacket and jeans. I wore my black and white bonnet and wear my white watch. I dust off my white sneakers and wore it. I look at my full-size mirror and smiled contented with my clothes.

“I look hot” I said when the door opened. “Come on Luhan, Let’s go!” I nodded and grab my Iphone.

We entered the car and we went in the said restaurant. We arrive in a cute restaurant and we entered the place. I saw two ladies back looking bored as ever. The girl on the left might be my mother’s friend and the one at the right has a messy bun with a blue ribbon.

*That reminds me of my evil doll* “Umma, are they the one you are saying you will meet today?” She looks at me and said, “Isn’t it obvious? They are the only one inside the restaurant! Let’s go! Be respectful arasso?” I nodded and walk beside my mom.

“IMI-AH!” My mom shouted and her friend looks back. What the, why is the girl not looking back? I look at her deeply and saw red earphones. *She also has the same earphones as my evil doll. Strange*

“OMO! JiJi-ah!” The mother shouted and she stands up.

YOUR POV:

Argghh. Why do I have to go with my mom? Aissh! I change my shirt in a grey sweater and black leggings. I wore my polka dot doll shoes and put a blue ribbon and encircled it in my bun.

I don’t care who the hell is calling my mom today. I just want to listen B.A.P’s It’s all lies song all day long.

“Yah! Don’t be disrespectful! Stand up and atleast bow! Remove those earphones!” My mom patted my shoulders and I removed my earphones. I dusted my sweater and stand up. I look back to see OH MY GOD. He isn’t what he seems right? He is not the stupid guy I saw in McDonalds and the guy with many fangirls right? Right!

I look at his eyes and he was obviously shock. He smirked and give me a good to see you again look. I glared at him and sit at my chair grumpily.

*Why is he everywhere?! I don’t get it!* I thought and his mom and him sit in front of us. He’s in front of me while his mom is in front of my mom.

“Annyeohaseyo Omonim, I am Luhan of EXO-M! Nice too meet you Omonim” He handed his hands on my mom and she shake his hands giving him a sweet smile.

My mom elbowed me and said, “Will you not introduce yourself?” *Argghh!*

I stand up and give the mother a small smile, not really a smile. “Annyeohaseyo Omonim, I’m Park Mirae, Nice too meet you Omonim” I handed my hand and she shakes it with care. She was really pretty.

Luhan’s POV:

OMOMO. I can’t believe her mom is friends with my mom! This is the life! I will be seeing her more than I ever imagine!

“Won’t you introduce yourself to me?” I look at her but she just glared and replied back, “And why will I do that? I don’t care about you” *Tsk. Harsh words. Me Likey*

“Yah! Why don’t you introduce yourself to this cutie!” Her mom elbowed her and she just growl. She said something and I manage to catch it, thanks to my hearing, “A cutie? More like a douche bag” She smirked and I sent her electrifying glares.

“Seriously? Your calling me a douche bag?! What do you think of me huh? Some kind of loser!” I stand up and she glared and replied back, “Yes. I think of you as a loser! Now get off of my eyes before I declare to the whole world you’re a loser!” She stands up and the two of us have a glaring contest.

“YAH KIDS! Sit down! Do you guys know each other?” My mom said and the two of us sit down but still glared with fires in the eyes.

“Yes. I know him Umma. She is the girl who I told you who was violent” I did a quotation mark in the air and give her a smirked.

She shot back and said, “Omonim. I know him! He is the one who fall down when I accidentally kneel in his so called junior!” She also did a quotation mark and I glared two times harder.

“The two of you know each other! Omo! The two of you are seriously destined for each other!” My mom brightened and I give a disgust look.

“Omonim! Anyo! Your son and I, is not destined for each other! He was brought by a devil to ruin my nice life!” She said and I raise my eyebrow and said back, “Umma! What are you saying? This girl?” I pointed to her and said, “Will be my lover? I would rather marry a nerd than her!” I said which is obviously a lie and she kick my legs under the table.

“OW! THAT HURTS!” I glared at her and she gives me a mehrong face.

“Kids. Will you please stop talking first? We will be announcing something!” Her mom said and we shut up our mouths.

“Ok…kids…we will be going to China for 3 days on Tuesday!” My mom said and she immediately stood up obviously angry.

“With who Omonim?” She asked and my mom replied, “Who else? Of course me and my son! We will be having lots of fun!” Her eyes widen and she pinched her arms.

*She’s cute pinching herself* I thought and said, “Wae? You don’t want? Your mother and you will be staying in our house for 3 days! Isn’t that great!”

“NO WAY!” She was shock and stood up.

“Even if you like it or not Mirae, we will be going in China!” Her mom blurted and I smiled.

“AND IF I SAY NO?!” She shouted but her mom gave him a look. “You said you really want to go to China one day and look! It’s finally coming true!” She make a look at folded her arms.

“OH! And! Today is just Saturday right? Luhan, you will be tutoring Mirae tomorrow and the other day!” My mom said and Mirae exploded, “WHAT?!!!”

“Calm down Mirae, he will just teach you some Chinese words! He will be going to Busan in your house to teach you! It’s just 2 hours!” My mom said and she glared at me.

“How about my job? I don’t want to be fired!” She said and I glance back, “Your working?” She nodded and said, “Yes, got a problem?” I raised my eyebrows and look back.

“Mirae, I already say to your boss to skip 2 hours for your afternoon job” Her mom said and her eyes widen, “How?” “It’s the power of my mom” I said and she gave me a face.

“Do I really have to be tutored by a loser?” I glared and my mom nodded and chuckled.

“Ok. Let’s just order and leave arasso?” My mom said and the 4 of us nodded.

-----------

After eating, umma stand together with Mirae’s mother and my mom said, “The two of us will be leaving. Luhan bring her home. Your car is outside”

“NO WAY!” She shouted and sat down.

*Yes! I will be bringing her home!*

“Umma, where’s her house?” She gave me a phone and the screen shows the location of her house” I bowed respectfully and run outside. I look back to see her standing frozen and I run over her and grab her wrist.

“LET GO OFF ME YOU LOSER!” She said but I just open the door and open the door of my car. As the gentleman me, I open the door next to mine so that I can sit beside her and she give me a look, “Can I sit at back?” She asked but I rejected.

“No, you can’t!” I said and forcefully push her inside. I run to my sit and start the engine. I place the phone my mom gave me and look at screen. I memorize the directions and after 15 minutes, we arrive in her car. She opens the door and closed the door without a single thank you or even a goodbye.

I run outside to see a glimpse of her but she closes the gate.

“YAH!” I shouted but she just close the door and open the lights. *Seriously! She didn’t even say good bye or a thank you!*

I start the engine and have a really long drive going back to Seoul. I arrive late and run out to my bed. I grab my diary and wrote random words about my experience today continuing the numbers I wrote.

TWENTY-EIGHT: She looks even more pretty wearing a sweater.

TWENTY-NINE: +1 point because of her cute blue ribbon.

THIRTY: YES!!! I WILL BE TUTORING HER!

THIRTY-ONE: Her mom also looks like her!

THIRTY-TWO: She looks pretty with her cute doll shoes.

THIRTY-THREE: WE WILL BE LIVING IN ONE ROOF FOR 3 DAYS!

THIRTY-FOUR: Get ready for my revenge!

THIRTY-FIVE: I’m gonna make you love me.

THIRTY-SIX: I will see you smile.

THIRTY-SEVEN: Just see, after those 3 days, I will make you smile.

THIRTY-EIGHT: She really hates me.

THIRTY-NINE: I seriously need to buy one cute notebook so that I can write some Chinese words for her.

FOURTY: I’ll make you feel as if we are in Paradise.


EVERYONE!

12 subbies increase! Lesser than the one from yesterday D:

I love you guys! Don’t be silent arasso? Sorry for the delay!

YEAH. I WILL BE ALWAYS MAKING DIARY ENTRIES OF LUHAN!