Chapter 5: Tutor with the Loser

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

Chapter 5: Tutor with the Loser

YOUR POV:

We are now in front of the losers house, *more like a mansion* and I glanced back and shout, “DO I REALLY NEED TO GO INSIDE?!” My mom insisted me in entering and she ring the bell. Someone open the door and I saw a maid in her thirties and I bowed respectfully.

“Annyeohaseyo, I’m Jiji, Ima’s friend! Luhan will be tutoring my daughter. Kindly tell Luhan to bring my daughter going to Busan. Thank you!” My mom said and she waved at me. I just nodded and went inside the house.

It was sooooo clean. TSK. I will never be amaze in his house, NEVER. I heard a door open and I just sit comfortably in one couch and open my Ipad to play some music.

*Digidigidum Digidigidum* My mind shouted and I just nodded joining with the rhythm.

“HELLLOOOO!” Someone shouted and I remove my earphones and look at the one who shouted. It’s of course the loser, I glared and just put my earphones back when he sit beside me and grab the left earphone.

I quickly get the earphone back and keep it.

“Wae?” He asked innocently and I just glared. “Seriously, how can I tutor you when all you did is glare and raise your eyebrows on me. You need to be thankful that I will be tutoring you some Chinese words!”

“Did I even say to tutor me? There’s internet, I can survive using it! And a dictionary! It’s just cheap!” I said when he gave me a look.

“Look, it’s not my fault. Our mother is the one we should be blaming of! It’s just ing 2 hours every afternoon and still you can’t survive?” He questioned and I just glared.

“Come. Follow me” He said and stand but I just sit grumpily and watch him go.

“Will you just follow? We don’t have enough time!” He said and I sighed and walk while following him upstairs. He open one room and I glance at the room. It was clean and organized. Good.

*What did I just thought? Good? More like a disaster!* my thoughts laugh and I just sit in his bed while he sits at his computer chair. I look at the desk to see something interesting, he quickly hide it at his back and just smiled at me.

*Nuh-ah, don’t smile*

“Ok….teach me fast arasso! We only have 1 hour!” I remind and he nodded and move his chair closer to me.

“Wooooh! Move back!” I said irritated and he give me a stir, “How can I teach you when I’m not beside you?” He asked.

“You want to be beside me? IN THE BED?!” I said exaggerating and he smirked, “It’s not like I will do something, right?” He raised his eyebrows and I widen my eyes.

“Loser please, just finished this quick!” I said and he nodded and grabbed two sheets of paper and 2 black ball pens. He handed one sheet a ball pen to me and I gladly grab it and placed it in my lap.

“So…what do you want to learn?” He asked and I raise one eyebrow, “I don’t know, just teach me the basics!” He nodded.

“Ok…do you want to learn how to write Chinese wor-“

“NO.”

“Arasso, and why is that so?”

“I don’t need to write Chinese characters in China right?” He nodded and I just sighed. I look at my watch and we only have forty-five minutes left.

“Ok…let’s start, Hello is-“

“Ni Hao” I replied quickly. His eyes widen and said, “How’d you know that?”

I gave him a look and said, “Ni Hao is sooooo common”

“Okay… You’re Welcome”

“I don’t even say Thank you!” I said grumpily and his jaw dropped open.

He started laughing and said, “PUAHAHAHA! I didn’t even haha said haha thank you! I was saying the word and I will translate it in Chinese!”

*Arrggghh. Should have said it!*

“Stop laughing! Sooo….what’s the Chinese WORD for You’re welcome?”

LUHAN’S POV:

I thought she will be laughing when I laughed! Guess my plan failed! I wrote 36 chinese words, characters and some explanation on them so she better be kind to me when we go in China!

“You’re welcome means Bu Yong Ke Qi, you say that when someone says thank you to you, Thank you means Xie Xie, which is pretty common”

She nodded in understanding when someone entered.

*er*

“Luhan! Is Mirae there, OMO! Mirae-ah! Good to see you! I will just remind the two of you that tomorrow will be our flight. Mirae, we will be picking up all of you at exact seven o clock in the morning arasso. You guys have your plane tickets and passports right?” She just nodded and smirked.

“Guess this is our last day!” I said and I panic. When will I give this notebook to her?

After 30 minutes of fighting, I didn’t get to tutor her at all. She just complain about everything! Is it that hard for me to tutor her?

The alarm clock rings and it means that the tutoring session is done. *Damn. She plan this all. She will complain about everything so that the time will be fast! Argggh*

“Guess I will be leaving” She said and stands up and dusted her jacket.

“WAIT!” I shouted and she looked back. “Go outside and wait in the door” I said and she just went outside.

I run hurriedly in my desk and grab the notebook. I place the ball pen on top of the notebook and found some bags. I grab one paper bag and put the stuffs gently in the bag. I grab one sticker paper and wrote:

“You better be good tomorrow. I sleep at midnight to write all of this to you. I hope you learn as well. Wake up really early so that we can’t waste any time in China! Will be seeing you! The driver is there as well so you don’t have to worry about the fare. My feet was aching that’s why I didn’t get to drove you going in your house. Good bye and Take Care my Evil Doll^^”

-Luhan-

*Actually, I used 2 sticker papers*

I run outside to see her sitting in the floor while hugging her knees. I tap her shoulders and she widened in surprise and stood up.

I handed her the paper bag and her eyes widen. “GOODBYE!” I said and close the door.

*That was hard*

YOUR POV:

What the? Why did he give me this? I better check this when I get in the car. I run outside to see the loser’s mother waving me outside.

“Omonim!” I said and I run over her. “Go inside. I will go with you” I entered the car and she drove.

“Tell me about Luhan” She suggested and I gulp.

“Uhmm…his cute?” I said as embarrassed as ever.

“Really?” I just nodded and she squealed. *Seriously?*

“How did you guys know each other by the way?” She asked curiously and I said everything.

“OMO! How cute!!! But you really need to fix that habit of yours! Don’t kick my Luhan’s junior all the time! He might not produce babies!” She asked worriedly.

*As if he can produce* I whispered and Omonim look at me with weird eyes. I bowed and she just nodded and the car was silent.

I woke up with the sound of the door opening and rub my eyes. “Mirae, your home, go inside! Good bye! And in form your mom about it!”

“But, I thought you will be talking to my mom?” I asked and she nodded and replied, “Yes, in the Café near my office” She smiled and I nodded and went inside.

I wonder what is inside this paper bag. I open my room and jump on my bed. I remove the thing inside to see two blue sticker papers, a black notebook and a ball pen.

The notebook reminds me a lot of myself. A ball pen with a Princess word on it. I grab the sticker papers and read it aloud.

“You better be good tomorrow. I sleep at midnight to write all of this to you. I hope you learn as well. Wake up really early so that we can’t waste any time in China! Will be seeing you! The driver is there as well so you don’t have to worry about the fare. My feet was aching that’s why I didn’t get to drove you going in your house. Good bye and Take Care my Evil Doll^^”

-Luhan-

*He did all the writings inside this notebook last midnight? And his foot was aching yesterday? And he still managed to go in the mall to bought all of this? He does really care about me. Evil Doll?  I like it*

I never get to hear his name. Luhan? Better be good to me so that I can get along with you. IF that happen.

LUHAN’S POV:

Did she open the paper bag already? Nuh, she will probably throw it!

My phone rang and answered it.

“Umma! Why did you call?”

“I just want to say to take care of Mirae. She said that you were cute! And, she kept the paper bag that you gave. It’s from you right? I got to go, bye!”

I grab my diary and wrote a lot of stuffs.

FIFTY-ONE: She called me CUTE. Can you believe that?!

FIFTY-TWO: She kept the paper bag that I give! I thought she will be throwing it!

FIFTY-THREE: She looks cute when she said I didn’t even say Thank You! LOL.

FIFTY-FOUR: I saw a new side of her. She was really funny!

FIFTY-FIVE: Are you guys curious about the words I wrote in the notebook?

FIFTY-SIX: Too bad it will not be fitted in one page!

FIFTY-SEVEN: I can’t wait for tomorrow!

FIFTY-EIGHT: Will she be grateful I did that for her?

FIFTY-NINE: Why is her hairstyle always a messy bun?!

SIXTY: Am I that cheesy to write in a sticky paper?

SIXTY-ONE: She really is addicted to BAP Sumbaenims. Why can't she be addicted to EXO for once?


WAZZUP! I will be posting the words Luhan wrote tomorrow!

101 subbies!!! CELEBRATE!!! Ok… 7 increased. NICE. But it’s getting fewer and fewer LOL.

I STILL LOVE U ALL!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IS LOVE!