Chapter 1: The NOT-SO-NICE Meeting

A Major Cutie? More like a Douche Bag! {Semi-Hiatus}

 

 

Chapter 1: The NOT-SO-NICE Meeting

Author’s POV:

“Umma! I don’t want to go! For the umpteenth time!” You shouted so loud that your little brother woke up.

“NOONA! What’s with all the noise?!” He rubs his sleepy eyes and raises his arms for water. You handed the water to your brother and patted his head. You normally wake up at 8:00am to get started in your work. Your mom woke you up at exact 6 am and you were totally pissed as ever. You did your daily routine and sighed. You grab baggy jeans and a white shirt with the word SWAG on it and a black vest. You wear your grey converse and a black bonnet getting ready to stroll the park.

“Umma! I need to go! I need to feel the freshness of the air at this time. I think I can even see the sun rising! Goodbye!” You kissed your mothers cheeks and patted your brother’s head. As you were walking towards the door, your mom stops you and you look back.

“Did you forget?”

“About what? I have my hat, my phone, my money, my fo-“

“Silly! Not that, I’m finally working on Saturday’s! Did you forget?”

*Oh My Shisus. I can’t stay alone with my little bro this time of day!* you thought and panic.

“I know what are you thinking, and that’s not true, you will just bring your little bro to your cousin! She will take care of Eun! Just join him with you, your cousin is just in 2 blocks away with our house” You growl and grab his little hands.

“Goodbye UMMA!” Eun shouted and waved. You sighed and open the door, closed it and look around. You spot a yellow-colored wall just 2 blocks in your house. It was your cousin’s house, you ride in your mountain bike and placed your little brother in the basket sit. Your little bro perfectly fit the sit and you half-smile while your little bro dances with his cute hair around and around.

The two of you arrive at your cousin’s house and you ring the bell. The door opened and you saw a pretty girl combing her hair.

“You might be Mirae! Hi! I am Jinnie! I’m your cousin and I heard that I will babysit your little brother, where is he?” You hand out your little bro clinging in your legs. He won’t come of so you kneel down.

“Eun-ah, I’ll treat you ice-cream the moment I came back for you alright! Go with Jinnie Unnie! She will take care of you when I am gone! Goodbye” He hug you and you kissed his cheeks. Jinnie wink back and said goodbye. You just nodded since you don’t smile and ride in your bike. You stroll the street and came in the main street of Busan where a lot of people hang out for fun. You spot a group of people riding a bike like yours and they wave to you.

*What the hell, I don’t even know them!* you thought and just looked back. You decided to stroll around the park and you spotted colorful flowers in your way. You smiled at the sight and you feel free for once. You held your head gear at the basket sit once used by Eun and you wear it in your head. You grab the holder and look at the surrounding. You raised your arm and think of happy moments in your life.

Your POV:

This is the life! I can finally be free for once. I asked the owner of the library to give me a break for an hour and he said yes. What a nice owner I thought! I felt something inside the pocket of my vest. I decided to hand it out and it was a colored lollipop.

Wahhhh! My mom must’ve placed it there.

I remove the cover of my lollipop and pop it in and out inside my mouth. I grab my earphones in my pocket and play my favorite song, B.AP – Power. Yeah, I’m a Baby. That is the only group I appreciated together with Bigbang, Suju and Shinee oppas. I hum the tune of the song while nodding back and forth. I felt something that hit me and decided to stop the bike and remove my head gear when something doesn’t feel right.

There was a blue bubblegum sticking out my head gear and my hair! Oh goodness gracious! I had difficulties removing that darn gum. I was so angry I threw the bubblegum on the ground, being the stupid me, I didn’t notice I stomp on it and now regretting it. I park my bike and lay it down the grass and remove that stupid gum. After what might seem like a decade, I finally remove the gum and throw it in the grasses. I was so angry I want to kick a person’s quick.

I look back and saw a lot of girls crowding in the grassland holding cameras and papers everywhere just to see a glimpse of who knows who? I look up with curiosity and saw a guy wearing a colorful bonnet looking at you, he smirked and pop out a bubble gum making it more obvious.  What confused me is why a major cutie popping out a bubble gum. I spot the color and it is the exact replica of the bubble gum I step on plus the bubble gum stuck in my hair. I glared at him and thought, A major cutie? More like a Douche bag!

He look at his precious fans and I run unto him. I shooed the girls out and faced the cutie.

“What the, why is she going towards to oppa?”

“Will she kiss him?”

“I’m jealous”

*Arggghh! Those mouths! I want to cut it out and fed it to a rat* I faced him and he was just a bit taller than I am. Yeah, that’s right. I am really tall.

“Are you the one” I pointed to him while looking at his eyes, “The one who throw the blue gum?!” I shouted and he smirked.

*Just as I thought*

“YOU REALLY ARE??! WHY YOU!” I raise my hands but he stop it. *Too bad I studied taekwando and I’m a black belter* As he grab my right arm, I use my left arm to grab his left arm holding my right one and chop it using my hands. He growl and I grab his right hand and twisted it. He shouted in pain and I punch his arms really hard and he stumbled backwards.

*What a loser*

He fell on the grass and I kneel down looking at him, “Is it painful? Want me to give you a bubu?” I laughed and stand when he grab my left hand and pushed him closer to me and with a blink of an eye, I was facing his face and was in a position I did not expect to happen. I’M LYING ABOVE HIM. WE ARE THIS CLOSE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

*Oh too bad. I’m not the girl who blush* I move closer and closer in his face and we touch foreheads.

*Good luck to be smash*

“NOOO! DON’T KISS HIM!”

“MOVE! GO AWAY!”

“NO ONE KISS MY BABY!”

*EWW. Why would I kiss him!*

I smirked and hit his forehead to mine enough to make him growl to times harder. I stand up and accidentally kneel in his junior making it three times the pain.

“OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW”

“Good luck with your junior! I have those strong knees you know! Good bye and next time! Don’t you dare throw a gum to me you bubble gum eater!” I shouted and look back seeing glaring faces.

“And all of you girly girls here! Don’t you dare glare at me! Do you want me to make all of you end up like what your “Oppa” did?!” I did a quotation mark in the air and blew a raspberry” They shook their heads continuously and let me pass through the crowd.

I look back to tell something. “AND ALL OF YOU!” They look at me with scared eyes. *Yeah be scared to the Evil Ice Queen* “WHO VIDEO THAT SCENE?!” As expected, no one raised their hands and I glared.

“REALLY?! NO ONE?! Do you guys want to die? I can do that anytime!” I shouted and they hand there hand phones to me.

I deleted like 20 videos and hand the phones to them. “Good girls! IF I see this in the news” I raise my hands and pointed at it, I closed it and showed it to them, “YOU GUYS WILL BE HAVING A PUNCH” I open my hands, “AND A SLAP, GET IT!” They nodded and run out of the scene. The guy finally stands up when a guy came over him. *Don’t tell me he is a fanboy!* “Omo! What happen to you sir?!”

I heard the conversation and glared as hard as I can to that poor guy who I totally got owned. The one with him must be his manager.

“Oh! Nothing! I just fell! I WANT TO GO TO SEOUL. NOW” He shouted and the manager nodded and asks the guy to follow him. I saw the van and slid the door, he looks back and glared at me and I give a what-the-hell-are-you-looking at look and I smirked. He gave me a go-to-hell look and closed the door.

“GOODBYE LOSER!” I shouted and laughed. This was a really good day! I look at my watch and I was 15 minutes late in my job. OMOMOMOMO, my boss will be angry! I run through my bike and ride. I stroll faster than usual and look at the streets. I spotted a library and my friend Jinyoung holding her phone. *Must be texting to someone* I stroll going there and park my bike and lock it for safety.

“MIRAE! YOUR LATE! OMYGOD THANK GOD I CONVINCE THE BOSS! Let’s go inside now! You need to tell me everything that happen!” She said and placed her hands in my shoulders.

*Oh yeah. I will tell you how great this morning was*

LUHAN’S POV:

That girl. I don’t even know how the hell that happened. I haven’t seen someone who IS a girl fighting to me. Oh my God. I can’t believe how did that happened!

I wrote a list of my complains, the stupid things I did, answer and opinions in my diary.

FIRST: It is not my fault I randomly throw the bubble gum! What does she expects to me? Some kind of good shooter and throw it inside the garbage can! I don’t even know I aim the gum in her oh-so-nice messy bun hair!

SECOND: How the hell did I pop out my bubble gum making it sooo obvious? I know that I throw the gum and I chewed another new gum but I didn’t know that it is the same color as the one I threw!

THIRD: Why did I even smirk in that lifeless girl? What am I? I’m only a girl catcher! Not a boy who smirks all the time! Stupid mind doing these things!

FOURTH: Why the hell did she even know it was me?!

FIFTH: Oh! I know the answer in my fourth complain, answer or my opinion! I was freaking pop out my bubble gum making it too obvious and a smirk in the end.

SIXTH: She is sooooo pretty. Yeah, like a living doll I could say. She should have train in SM as a trainee so I can see her as many times as I want.

SEVENTH: She is a hella fighter! I want to see her fighting with Tao dongsaenggie!

EIGHTH: Why the hell was I not moving when our foreheads was touching! I just look at her eyes when I finally realize what she was planning. Wrong move.

NINTH: She is freaking fast in doing those moves. And what’s more intruding is that I fell right after those seconds!

TENTH: Even so, I did not even react and just stay in the grassland for a while. Not caring about the commotion she has done.

ELEVENTH: Oh ! She is sooo brave to talk to my fans with all of those harsh and scary words. Me Likey.

TWELVETH: I heard all of those words she said and I was amazed. Such a different girl than any other girls her age.

THIRTEENTH: I WOULD TOTALLY HUNT THAT GIRL AND MAKE HER LIFE BAD. SO BAD.

FOURTEENTH: I didn’t even get her name! What girl catcher am I?!

FIFTEENTH: Hello girl, I would totally make your life like a nightmare. BE PREPARED. LUHAN THE DETECTIVE WILL FIND YOU. FAST.

SIXTEENTH: SHE HAS THE NAME SWAG IN HER T-SHIRT. Not that impress girl. YOU WILL BE MINE. AND I'LL BRING YOU DOWN. 

SEVENTEENTH: SHE CALLED ME A LOSER! WAIT TILL I MAKE HER FALL FOR ME. YOU EVIL DOLL!


 

 

Yeah! Thanks for 58 subbies! And those comments!

I love you my AFF friends. And as promise, I UPDATED!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!! <3333

SARANGHAEEEE!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3