To Hurt Me

Fixed Star

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Passengers of Korean Air from New York to Seoul has now landed."

 

T.O.P and Hongki stood up from their seats and went to the gate area. T.O.P was walking in a chic and handsome way wearing a unique-styled blazer and black slacks, his unique turquoise hair was neat, while Hongki was waking beside him normally walking wearing simple hoddie with jeans. 

 

They searched for Iseul at the arriving passengers. Hongki was holding a placard that says "Welcome Back Iseul!" with hearts on it. He was jumping while holding the sign. T.O.P was looking at him embarrassed he tried to stay away from him a little. He really hates it when he's looking dumb public.

 

"Oh Iseul!" T.O.P heard Hongki and saw him waving. He looked over and saw his sister looking more mature and pretty. She was pushing the cart with her luggage wearing this:

 

 

481901_434821743227946_590376748_n.jpg

Her chocolate brown hair was straight and shiny. T.O.P smiled and waved at his sister happily. Iseul saw them and waved happily. She pushed her cart as fast as she could.

She ran to the 2 boys and hugs them each.

 

"Ah! Tabi-oppa, Hongki-oppa! I miss you so much!" She said loudly and hugged them more.

After some hugging moments they went out of the airport. The 2 guys helped Eun Seul with her luggage.

 

"Oppa, could we eat before we go home?" Iseul asked T.O.P. 

 

"Sure." T.O.P answered and went inside the driver's seat, Iseul sat at the passenger seat and Hongki sat in the backseat.

 

As they headed to the restaurant they talked about Iseul's life in New York, how was the school there and more about the U.S

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

They went to a bibimbap restaurant in Hongdae. They got out and went inside.

 

They grab a seat and the waiter came for their order. They waited for their order while they talk.

 

"Oppa, I so good at rapping you should be an idol and be a k-pop star." Iseul praised her brother. T.O.P smiled sheepishly.

 

"Its fine dongsaeng, I'm happy in underground hip hop. I don't want to be those crazy idols whose schedules are much worse than Obama." T.O.P answered, even though she's already in high school she will always be T.O.P's little sister. Iseul laughed.

T.O.P then caught a glimpse of Iseul's left wrist. It has a treble clef note tattoo in it.

 

388119_434822596561194_1146401910_n.jpg

 

 

He held his sister's wrist and examined the small tattoo.

"Why a clef note?" He asked. Iseul smiled.

"It reminds me of my passion for music. Seeing it reminds me how much I love and enjoy music. I don't know why but it's just like." Iseul answered honestly.

"If Myungsoo knew about this he'd kill me, but I think he wouldn't care now. Has he really move on?" Iseul thought silently.

 

Then their order came. They each had a bowl of bibimbap. They also ordered a bowl of kimchi stew and a plate of kimbap.

 

"I'll eat well." They said and started digging in.

 

"Hmmm! I miss Korean food!" Iseul beamed while eating happily.

 

"Wae? As far as I know there are Korean restaurants in New York right." T.O.P asked.

 

"Yeah but its much better eating with you, Oppa!" Iseul beamed happily. T.O.P shook his head.

 

"You're still the same as ever but we wouldn't have it any other way." T.O.P mumbled. Iseul smiled.

 

The 3 chatted happily while eating. They would talk about random things and almost. Imagine what it would be like with T.O.P who has 4-d personality, Hongki has 4-d aegyo and Iseul who has an 8-d personality. Craziness comes from the blood.

 

"Myungsoo how are you doing? Would you take me back?"  Iseul thought about him once more.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The guys of Infinite are now in Hongdae wandering around the area. They walk around looking at stuffs and eating street foods. They take their time out because in a few days it's the start of school again. They wouldn't be able to wander around like this even on weekends hence they have dance practice and other school extracurricular activities.

 

"Hyung, Hyung! Try this!" Hoya said pointing at the chicken skewers. They fooled around at the barbeque stall.

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" They heard Sungjong's high-pitched voice. They looked over and he's pointing at something.

 

They look at the direction he's pointing. The others came closer and they saw that he's pointing on the restaurant window. They took a closer look at the window and saw 2 guys with their back facing them. One has a weird blue hair and the other on is blond.

 

They look more and saw a girl sitting and laughing with the 2 guys.

 

They took a closer look and finally realize, Myungsoo who was also looking while eating chicken skewers look at the beautiful girl's laughing figure. His eyes widened when he recognized the familiar figure. He threw the chicken skewers on the ground and started walking away.

 

*She's back." He thought while aimlessly walking through the crowded streets.

 

Mean while the other guys were still looking over Iseul's eating figure. They didn't even notice that L was gone.

 

"Isn't that Iseul-noona?" Sungjong asked while chewing a piece of chicken. 

 

"She's back." Sungyeol said. The other's nodded and turned to L. But he wasn't there.

 

They look around in search of the familiar figure but saw no one. Sungyeol was about to call him but Sunggyu held him back.

 

"Don't bother he wouldn't answer. Let's let him be for today." Sunggyu said. The others agreed knowing their friends feeling. Sungyeol put his phone back into his pocket and they left to somewhere.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After eating a delicious meal Iseul, T.O.P and Hongki headed home. 

 

They arrived at the familiar neighborhood Iseul grew up in. Iseul went out of the car and breathe in the fresh air. She look around and nothing seems to change, trees we're around, the street was clean, beautiful houses around with beautiful gardens, flowers we're blooming all around since it's the time of spring, she saw few people walking around the quite neighborhood. She turned around saw her family house. The house she grew up in, the house where beautiful memories were made and where her family was living and making more happy memories.

 

 

553432_434831206560333_537053035_n.jpg

 

Iseul examined the well-grown flowers and plants around the house. Their house was not too big, her mom wanted intimacy. Her grandfather lived right next to their house, so we shall call it family compound. T.O.P got two of Iseul's suitcase and took it inside.

"Yah Hong Pabo! Get the other small suit cases!" T.O.P yelled to Hongki, calling him by his nickname for him. Hongki pouted and got the suitcase. He headed inside.

 

"Hong Hong Oppa, don't pout! You're not handsome anymore!' Iseul comforted the pouting guy. Hongki smiled and went inside.

 

Iseul was heading inside when she saw her mother running her way.

 

"My baby!" Her mother squealed and hugged her tight. Iseul smiled and hugged her mother back.

 

"Umma Annyeong!" Iseul beamed happily. Her mom pulled back and took a good look at her daughter.

 

"Aigoo my daughter is growing up so fast!” Her mom beamed happily. She touched Iseul's hair and carressed her daughter's pinkish-white face. She's looks like the younger version of her mother, very pretty and elegant.

 

"Let's go inside! You might be tired." Her mom said. Her mom is a typical housewife but extra hyper and pretty. Maybe that's where she got her hyperness and liveliness also her pretty face. Her mom was the epitome of beauty and grace; she used to be a ballerina and a painter.

 

They went inside the beautiful living room.

 

"We'll talk later, now just rest you must be tired from the trip sweetie." Her mom said holding Iseul's hand.

 

"Deh, Umma" Iseul said and headed to the stairs, she saw T.O.P coming down.

 

"Tabi-oppa, where are you going?” She asked. T.O.P looked at her.

 

"I'm gonna ran some errands. Go and rest you must be tired." T.O.P said and hugged his sister. Iseul smiled and went upstairs. She passed by Hongki's room and saw he was sprawled in his bed snoozing.

 

She arrived at the front of her room door and saw the sign that says Iseul's Room. She smiled and opened the door. Everything was still the same. Of course the room was pink and it's really cozy. It really looks like a teenage room.

 

 

 

523088_434812073228913_1317858471_n.jpg

 

 
 

   625675_434811986562255_1408392508_n.jpg     

523093_434812209895566_416315005_n.jpg

384625_434812129895574_1848612952_n.jpg

 

 

Her mom was the one who decorated it and she was really satisfied. She saw her luggage in one corner of the room. She put down her bag in one of the chair near the bed and lied down in the soft mattress. A few minutes she dozed off. 

 

"Myungsoo" She repeatedly mumbled while sleeping.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Meanwhile Myungsoo just got home. His mom was busily cooking in the kitchen; he didn't bother to greet her and went inside his room. He opened the door and closed it with a "bang".

 

He fell on his knees. Tears started to well up.

 

"Why does she have to come back?" He mumbled as tears started falling.

 

"Why do I have to see her?" he continued to mumbled.

 

He stood up with fist to his side. He started punching the wall and screaming. His walls were sound-proof so he knew the people on the house wouldn't hear him.

 

"Ah ! Why did she even bother to come back here?!" He yelled and continued punching until his fist was bloody.

 

"Is she back to hurt me again!?' He yelled and fell to the floor. He's eyes were red with tears.

 

"Are you back to hurt me? Isn’t it enough you left me broken?" He thought silently.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aww Myungsoo is crying! 

Hey Lovelies! 2nd chapter is up! How was it so far?!

I hope you enjoy and please do comment and tell me what you think!

I really am thankful to you all for reading!

Bye! I expect your comments!