Creepy Guys

Fixed Star

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Why aren't they coming?" Iseul asked.

"I don't know what's up with those girls. They just said they're not free today." Bora answered.

The two girls are having an afternoon walk at Yeouido Park. They walked along the pathway of the beautiful park. Many people are relaxing in the park, families are all around and couples having dates. Kids are running around playing.

They were drinking some bubble tea as they walk around enjoying the warm sunshine and windy weather. Iseul wore this:

    557322_434865556556898_46468256_n.jpg

Her hair was in soft wavy curls and she has a slight make-up on. 

"How's the thing going on with Myungsoo?" Bora suddenly asked awkwardly.

"We're over." Iseul mumbled enough fro Bora to hear and smiled meekly. Bora stared at her with her eyes a few inches bigger.

"What do you mean?" Bora asked. Iseul giggled bitterly.

"Like over over no more MyungSeul moment, no more us. It's over. We're not a couple anymore. I'm not his girlfriend anymore and he's not my boyfriend anymore." Iseul took a deep breath after explaining.

"Eh? Just like that?" Bora confusedly asked.

"Yeah! Please Bora no more fight for him. beat Na Eun up! I've had enough of that." Iseul warned her. Bora nodded.

"Ok fine, not gonna encourage you to do something you don't like. But really just like that?" Bora repeated her question earlier.

"Yup just like that. I'm now free and single. Just like you unless you're dating someone." Iseul eyed her suspiciously. Bora laughed.

"Aniyo, I'm not. You know I'm not the type to date!" Bora said honestly. Iseul nodded.

Suddenly they walked pass a group of kids in hip hop outfit. 6 kids were playing some kind of loud hip hop  music while dancing to the beat. Iseul stopped in her tracks and stared at them amusingly. Bora noticed her friend stopping so she stopped to.

"Iseul wae?" Bora asked. Iseul didn't answer still fully engrosed in the kids dancing. Bora glanced at the directionof Iseul's gaze.

"Ah! I get it now." Bora said understanding why Iseul was not answering.

"Unnie! Let's go there! The kids are awesome. Let's watch them." Iseul said and dragged Bora to the group of kids.

They stopped and watched as the little young boys danced to the beat of Up and Down by Jay Park. They danced impressively great for a group of 10 years old looking kids. They surely show talent in dancing.

"They're so cute!!!" Iseul beamed completely focused on watching the kids.

"Wah! Daebak!" Bora yelled.

As the kid finished they stared at Bora and Iseul weirdly as if they were some kind of alien watching them.

"You boys are awesome!" Iseul said loudly giving them two thumbs up. The kids smiled at the beautiful Noona in front of them.

"Thank you pretty Noona!" One of the boys said. Iseul laugh and petted the little boys head.

"Daebak! Really daebak!" Bora said. The 6  boys smiled.

"Kamsamihda! Another pretty Noona." The kids yelled in unison. 

"Noonas why don't you dance for us since we danced for you" One of the boys suggested. 

"Eh? Dance?" Iseul asked.

"Deh Noona!" The boys agreed.

"Eh? I have nothing prepared." Iseul reasoned. The boys grew said and they all pouted.

"Aww! Noona is so bad! It's just one dance." One of the boys said almost teary-eyed. Iseul felt guilty.

"Eh! Don't cry fine we'll dance for you!" Iseul said cheerfully. The boys stopped pouting and smiled.

"Really?" They asked. Iseul nodded.

"Also Bora-Noona." Iseul pulled Bora. Bora stared at her.

"You do know this is embarrassing!" Bora whispered.

"It's ok Unnie it's just one dance!" Iseul pleaded with her puppy eyes. Bora sigh but nodded. Iseul got her IPod and connected it to the speakers that the kids were using. 

The song played and they started to dance. The two girls performs Genie by SNSD.  ( Just imagaine the whole dance. I'm sure you know it. ^^)

They danced the choreography perfectly and elegantly. The kids was fully focused on their Noona's dance.

Bora and Iseul moved to the beat perfectly dancing. The little boys were mesmerized by the pretty Noonas in front of them.

The two girls ended the dance with a salute pose. The boys clapped loudly while cheering.

"Wahh!!! Noonas are daebak!" Ine of the boys said.

"Noonas should be in SNSD!" The other said. Iseul and Bora laughed.

"Yeah! Noona should be in a girl group!" One said.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile 5 boys were walking around Yeouido Park.

"Seriously! Chanyeol! Yeouido Park?!" Baekhyun whined. Chanyeol shot him a look.

"What's the problem? It's beautiful here and it's fun." Chanyeol reasoned.

"You just came back and you decided to take us to Yeouido Park you cheap ." Baekhyun complained.

" I thought you'll be treating us." Sehun pouted.

"Later maybe." Chanyeol said with his deep manly voice.

"You better!" Suho warned.

"Hyung don't expect me to cook, you should treat us at a restaurant." D.O warned. Chanyeol just grinned.

"Anyways where is Kai?" Chanyeol asked.

"He just arrived from Japan. I got a text from him a while ago he said he'll see us tonight." Suho answered.

 

As they were walking they suddenly saw a group of kids surrrounding two pretty girls dancing. They stopped in their tracks and watched them.

"What's up with them?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun was mesmerized at the two pretty ladies and started walking closer but Suho pulled him back.

"Don't enjoy it too much maknae." Suho said. Sehun pouted but still watched the two girls.

"Their dancing like SNSD." Chanyeol grinned.

"Lucky kids." D.O snickered.

"Wahh! I like them!" Sehun said.

As soon as the two girls finished dancing they started to clap absentmindedly.

=====================================

As Iseul and Bora finished dancing they heard some clapping. They looked around and saw five guys looking at them.

"Omo! So embarrassing." Bora said blushing. Iseul just laughed.

"Atleast were in the area where there's not much people or else we would look like we were putting on a show." Iseul comforted her Unnie.

Iseul glanced at the five boys. They were all handsome in her perspective. She examined all the boys but stopped in a particular one.

She stared at this cute looking boy with a cute expression. Her eyebrows furrowed. The five guys seems to notice her intense stare at them and they all felt conscious.

"It can't be, he looks so familiar." Iseul mumbled.

"Hmmm?" Bora asked hearing her mumbling while staring at the group of boys.

"But he's so tall." Iseul mumbled again. Bora grew confuse.

"But his features are all the same." Iseul continued to mumble while thinking hard.

She glanced back at the boys and saw them already walking away. She walk towards them and yelled loudly.

" Yah! Park Chanyeol!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

So I finally updated after what seems like forever. I had a short writer's block and even thought of deleting this fanfic.

Well anyways Kai will appear in the next chapters.

So what do you think??

I just wanna clear up something to all the people who keeps calling me Unnie. It's not that I don't like it but I get really awkward about it since I'm only 13 years old (going 14 this year at October).

Well I''ve been wanting to make an EXO fanfic in like forever. Should I make one?? Who should be the lead??

That's all for now hope you answer my questions and please take a moment to subscribe and comment!

Bye!

Oh and special shout out to asian123! Wouldn't it  be selfish if Chanyeol and Kai both fall in love with Iseul?? Kekeke

Here's a bonus pics of our happy virus!

 

tumblr_m373jcNlqh1qfiuei.jpg

chanyeol01.jpg

image

(Creeeeppppy! but Cuuute)