Infinite and New Neighbor

Fixed Star

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

After eating brunch Iseul and Bom decided to have a little walk near Han River. Bom drove there. It's almost lunch time so there weren’t many people around. It was pretty sunny and windy. They stared at the peaceful river.

"Ah! It's so nice here!" Iseul said happily while spreading her arms in the air. Her hair was flying because of the wind and the sun rays were beaming at her beautiful face.

"Dongsaeng-ah, after the conversation we had at the cafe you're still smiling." Bom stated looking at Iseul. Iseul smiled at her.

"Unnie this is the first step of me getting over 'him'. I need to be happy." Iseul said while smiling. Bom chuckled.

"Unbelievable! If I were you I would lock myself in my room and cry or probably kill the girl." Bom laugh. 

"Unnie, we might be both crazy and loud but we are different in some ways." Iseul said.

"Fine, be happy even if you're forcing to be." Bom stated the obvious. Iseul frowned.

"Unnie, I'm not like the other girls who become suicidal for a guy. It's just not me." Iseul reasoned. Bom just nodded.

"Let's just go." Bom said and continued walking. Iseul followed swiftly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Infinite without Myungsoo was having a little picnic/lunch at Han River. They were waiting for their order to come while sitting in one of the benches.

"Aissh, Myungsoo is not here again. That Na Eun really is clingy," Sungyeol whined irritated at Na Eun who asked Myungsoo to accompany her while shopping.

"Leave him, he's dating the girl." Sunggyu said.

"Dating a , how can he survive that witch?!" Woohyun said irritated.

"He loves that witch!" Dongwoo said.

"He's not even sure if he loves her. He's just forcing himself. He became a totally different person since Iseul- noona left." Sungjong argued.  

"Whatever leave him be. Let's see how he reacts if he sees Iseul at school." Dongwoo said.

"Iseul is way better than Na Eun. She cares for us not only Myungsoo." Hoya added.

Just then their order came. They started to eat, while eating Woohyun heard a very familiar feminine laugh of a girl. Woohyun looked over his shoulder and saw Iseul walking happily with a beautiful woman.

"Iseul!" Woohyun stood up shocked. The other guys glanced at the direction he's looking.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Unnie let's buy ice cream!" Iseul hooked her arms with Bom's and dragged her at a ice cream stall. The vendor greeted them.

"Annyeonghasseyo, can I get Chunky Cookie Dough. Unnie what do you want?" Iseul asked the older girl. Bom thought for a while.

"I want Cookie’s n Cream." Bom said. The vendor gave them their order.

"Kamsamihda!" Iseul bowed and greeted nicely. They continued to walk while munching some refreshing ice cream.

They laughed at each other's joke while walking.

"Unnie that's so epic!" Iseul laughed while they talked about T.O.P's funny personality.

As they walked passed a group of guys Iseul heard someone calling her name. She glanced back and saw a familiar figure of a boy.

"Iseul, who's that?" Bom asked also looking at the boy's figure. Iseul took a closer look and her eyes widened.

"Woohyun Oppa!" Iseul yelled. Woohyun waved his two hands happily.

"Iseul-ah!" Woohyun yelled. Woohyun ran to her direction.

 

"Iseul-ah!” Woohyun said while panting. Iseul smiled.

"Oppa Annyeong!" Iseul smiled happily. Bom stared at the unfamiliar guy confuse. Iseul and Woohyun shared a friendly hug.

"You're back huh!?" Woohyun asked. Iseul nodded.

"Yeah!" Iseul answered.

"Let's go to the other guys?" Woohyun invited. Iseul looked over Bom.

"Its fine I have to go anyways. I have some errand to do." Bom smiled at her. Iseul smiled.

"But they have to send you home or else your mom will kill me." Bom added. Iseul nodded.

"Arasso Unnie they will don't worry." Iseul assured her.

"Well I have to go now. Get home safely." Bom said and hugged her. She turned to Woohyun.

"I expect you to send my future sister-in-law safely at her home." Bom warned him. Woohyun nodded scared at the older lady's stare.

"Deh I will." Woohyun answered in an army way and gave Bom a salute.

"You better." Bom warned and waved while walking away from them.

"Annyeong Unnie! Take care!" Iseul bid goodbye. She turned to Woohyun with a wide grin.

"Let's go to the other Oppas!" Iseul beamed and hooked her arms to Woohyun. They headed to the other Infinite members.

They arrived at the shock and dumbfounded Infinite members who were looking at the two motionless, mostly their staring at Iseul. 
 

"Oppa! Wae?!" She pouted and whined. The 5 boys awakened from their daze.

"Iseul!" Dongwoo was the first to react giving Iseul a tight bear hug.

"Ah! Oppa can't breathe!" Iseul complained. Dongwoo set her down.

"Oops, Sorry! Excitement took over me!" Dongwoo said giving her a wide smile. Sungjong approached Iseul.

"Noona Yah!" Sungjong yelled hugging Iseul. They spinround and round happily.

"Annyeong Sungjongie!" Iseul smiled. Sunggyu then walk to her and gave her a short hug.

"Good thing your back!" Sunggyu said and smiled. Sungyeol walked over her and hugged her.

"Dongsaeng! Looks even prettier!" Sungyeol complimented the petite beauty in front of him.

"Thanks Oppa!" Iseul smiled.  Hoya then gave her another hug.

"Long time no see!" Hoya smiled to her. Then they all settled down and continued to eat. Iseul sat down between Sungjong and Hoya, the 2 boys she's closes the most.

"Iseul you should eat!" Woohyun said handing Iseul an extra chopsticks. Iseul took the chopsticks and got some chicken. She started to munch in it with a smile on her face.

"Iseul we have something to tell you." Sunggyu suddenly said in a serious tone and every pair of eyes stared at him. 

"Oppa go on." Iseul nodded signaling Sunggyu. He hesitated a little. Tension was building up in the air.

"Myungsoo and Na Eun are -" He couldn't finish he sentence that's why Iseul was the one who finished it for him.

"Are dating right? I'm upset Oppas didn't tell me earlier but its fine now." Iseul said with a smile. The 6 boys were staring at Iseul like she's some alien. Sungjong has his mouth hanging open.

"What do you mean? You know about this?" Woohyun asked looking at the younger girl. Iseul just nodded and continued eating like nothing's wrong.

"Sistar Unnies told me and I saw them once with Myungsoo's mother." Iseul explained. The boys were still motionless taking in Iseul’s statement.

"Iseul sorry we didn't tell-" Sungyeol was about to apologized when he was cut off again by Iseul.

"What's there to apologize? It's not your fault that they're dating. You don't have to be sorry. Let's just move on and I decided to just let them be. I don't want to interfere in their relationship anymore." Iseul said giving them a bitter smile. The boys sighed feeling hopeless to get Myungsoo and Iseul back.

“You mean there isn’t any hope for you and Myungsoo anymore?” Sungyeol asked. Iseul smiled with a hint of sadness.

“Sorry Oppa but no. I don’t wanna ruin their relationship just because I want Myungsoo back. It’s not fair.” Iseul explained.

“But” Sungyeol protested.

“Not buts Oppa. Let them be. We all need to move on from the past. Myungsoo loves Na Eun now. Myungsoo and I are ancient history now. I can’t keep holding on what I already let go.” Iseul said. The guys were speechless by Iseul’s statement.

“Guess we just have to let you all be.” Hoya sighed. *But something is fishy with this Na Eun* He thought silently.

“So we’re fine now Oppa? No more of Myungsoo and I huh?!” Iseul assured them. They nodded unwillingly. They couldn’t do anything to bring them back together.

“Let’s just continue to be friends and be happy!” Iseul suddenly yelled. They guys laughed at her sudden change.

“Yeah!” They all yelled happily.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

After spending the whole afternoon with Infinite without Myungsoo, Iseul went home.

She was skipping happily in the sidewalk from the bus stop to her home. A lollipop was stuck in while she listened to “Twinkle by TTS” in her Dr. Beats headphones. She was in front of her house when she caught a glimpse of her mom and a beautiful lady talking. There was also a cute girl beside the unfamiliar lady who looks like a middle schooler. She got curious and went over to them.

She stopped beside her mom.

“Oh! Iseul!” Her mom beamed feeling her daughter’s presence. Iseul smiled showing her eye smile.

“Annyeong Omma!” She greeted happily. The unfamiliar lady was staring at her.

“Mrs. Kim this is my daughter Iseul. Iseul this is Mrs. Kim our new neighbor” Iseul’s mom introduced her to the unknown lady. 

“Annyeonghasseyo!” Iseul greeted happily and bowed to the older woman.

“Aigoo! Yeupudda! You’re so pretty!” Mrs. Kim beamed happily at her.

“Oh and this is my daughter Kim Jia.” Mrs. Kim introduced her cute daughter to Iseul.

“Annyeong! Can I call you Unnie?!” Jia asked Iseul cutely with her puppy eyes. Iseul giggled.

“Sure ! Dongsaeng!” Iseul smiled. Jia beamed cutely.

 

ISEUL’S POV

 

“But where’s your husband?” Omma asked continuing their conversation.

“He’s still in Japan with my eldest son. They need to fix school papers for our son Jong In (Kai) so we flew here first to start moving. They’re going to arrive in a few days.” Mrs. Kim explained.

“Oh so which school is your son attending?” Omma asked. I was still standing beside Mom while they talk.

“He wants to attend in Seoul Arts High School since he’s into dancing.” Mrs. Kim answered. Seoul Arts High School? That’s my school so there’s a possibility that Mrs. Kim son can be my classmate.  

“Oh Iseul attends school there. She’s going to be a junior once school starts.” Omma explained.

“Oh! That’s great Jong In and her can be friends!” Mrs. Kim beamed. Apparently Mrs. Kim and my Mom were so alike they even have the same style, I’m

guessing their going to be close.

“Sure! I’m sure Iseul will treat him nice!” My mom turned to me and I smiled at them.

“I hope so but my son tends to be distant and cold.” Mrs. Kim warned me. I just smiled.

“Oh it’s getting dark now. I should head home and make dinner!” Mom said examining the sky.

“Well I’ll get going now Mrs. Kim!” Mom bid goodbye. Mrs. Kim smiled.

“Yeah, we’ll get going too! See you!” Mrs. Kim bid goodbye and went inside the gate of their house just next to ours. Our new neighbor seems nice.

Mom and I went inside the house and I helped her make dinner.

Mom told me about the Kim family who just moved beside us. They’re Koreans but they moved to Japan because of Mrs. Kim’s husband’s work. Now they’re moving back here for good. 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finally I updated! EXO will appear in the next few chapters! I know this is a crappy chapter forgive me. 

I've been really busy lately so please be patient.

School here will start soon so my updates will probably get slower. But I promise to update as soon as I can on my remaining days of vacation.

Please take a moment Comment and Subscribe!

Here is some gif of the 2 guys I'm currently in love with!

tumblr_m3mec42vpu1ql211po1_500.gif

tumblr_lzqnpbKXZn1qe4r1ho1_500.gif

tumblr_m3wo30eaq11rttfozo1_250.gif

 

tumblr_m18i4qVQkM1qk0pazo4_500.gif