Picnic with Sistar

Fixed Star

Italics are thoughts!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUTHOR'S POV

"Bye Umma!" Iseul yelled as she walked out their house. She came out wearing this:

418606_434844839892303_1565127520_n.jpg

 

She got a  little messenger bag slung in her shoulder.

 

ISEUL'S POV

 

I got into my mom's pink car. I borrowed it from her since I don't have my car yet, I'm planning on buying one with MY one money that I worked for by having part-time jobs back in New York. I'm going car hunting with Appa one of these days when he's free.

I start the car drove out of our house. I'm heading to a Cherry Blossom Park here in Seoul. Since its spring the cherry blossom are blooming beautifully. I'm having a picnic there with my Sistar Unnies. Their Queenkas in Seoul Arts High the member consist of Hyorin Unnie, the girl with a cute face and an extremely powerful raspy voice. Bora Unnie who has an amazing body and she's a great rapper. Soyu Unnie who is called the Little Lee Mi Yeon and there's Dasom Unnie my pure-skinned pretty Unnie. We're all the same age but they're all older by me in months so I call them Unnie.

 

I stopped at a bakery and headed inside. I need to buy a cake since they would bring foods. I looked at the glass display and searched for a great cake to buy. It's nothing special really I just feel like buying. I was walking sideways and accidentally bumped into a beautiful looking girl.

 

555689_434845309892256_71479215_n.jpg 

"Omo! Chesonghamida (Sorry)!" I said and bowed to her. She glared at me for a second and then her eyes widen. I looked at her weirdly. Is she someone I know? I examined her features and finally recognized her.

 

"Na Eun! Na Eun is that you!?" I asked shaking her shoulders. It was really her but you just need to add nerdy glasses. She became prettier, she wasn't nerdy looking anymore.

 

"Na Eun-Ah!" I yelled happily. She freed from my hold and ran out of the bakery. I ran after her outside bus she was long gone. I sigh heavily and pouted.

 

"She ran away from me?? Did she have new friends that’s why she didn't communicate to me anymore?? She's really pretty now! I bet she has a boyfriend already!" I thought silently.

 

(A/N: Yeah she has a boyfriend that she stole from you! LOL!)

 

I shrugged it off anyways I'll see her in school ones it starts. I back inside the bakery.

In the end I chose a box full of different flavored cupcakes.

I got back in my car with the cupcakes and drove to my destination.

 

NA EUN'S POV

 

I ran out of the bakery as fast as can and hide at an alley. I breathe heavily.

 

"She's back!" 

 

"She's back to take away Myungsoo!"

 

 

"No way! Myungsoo is mine now, she left him! Myungsoo is mine only mine!" 

 

"Why did she even bother coming back?!"

 

"She has no one to come back for!"

 

"Myungsoo is mine now!"

 

"I got to think of a plan to keep Myungsoo away from her!"

 

I took a peek at the bakery and she's gone. I went out of the alley and walked the opposite way as the bakery. Just in case she's there.

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

While driving Iseul thought silently of what happened earlier.

 

"Why was Na Eun running away from me?"

 

"I she shock? Or she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore?"

 

"Why was she like that to me?"

 

"She used to be a sweet girl towards me."

 

"Well whatever maybe she's just shock!'

 

She shrugged of all her thoughts and sang along to "Twinkle by TaeTiSeo" which was playing in the car.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Iseul arrived at the Cherry Blossom Park.  The trees of the Cherry Blossoms was covered with pinkish-white leaves, it's really beautiful. Iseul loved coming here since she was little her family would have picnics here and she with her brother will run round the park.

578647_434845283225592_449808094_n.jpg

 

 

She really liked all the 4 seasons in Korea. Spring because flowers are everywhere blooming beautiful. Summer because she can go play on the beach. Fall because she loves seeing the leaves fall all around. Finally winter because she loved snow. A girl like her always think positively on stuffs, she hates thinking negatively. She always wants everybody to be happy before herself. She's such selfless girl; everyone close to her knows that. She makes sure others are fine before she is.

 

Iseul parked the car and took out her phone. She called Hyorin. In a few rings she answered.

 

"Hello?" She heard her Unnie's cute raspy voice.

 

"Hyorin-ah!" Iseul squealed happily. 

 

"Oh! Iseul-ah! Have you already arrived?" Hyorin asked.

 

"Deh! Are you already there?" Iseul asked.

 

"Yes! Just go out and find us already! We're really excited to see you!" Hyorin squealed. Iseul laughed.

 

"Arasso! I'll hung up and see you! Annyeong!" Iseul said and hung up.

 

She got out of the car slung her bag to her shoulders and held the cupcake box. She locked the car and walk to the picnic area. She looks around trying to find the 4 familiar people. She looks around more, until she heard someone yelling her name.

 

"Iseul-ah! Iseul-ah! Over here!' She looked over and saw 4 girls waving their hands to her. She smiled and ran to them happily.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'll post Part 2 of the Picnic tomorrow!

How was it?Iseul saw Na Eun?

You really have no Idea how your comments make me smile and sometimes laugh!

Especially berry_b2ty-unnie's comment! She's really funny! I love you Unnie! 

Anyways all of your comments make me laugh especially the ones hating on Na Eun. I loved reading it so please COMMENT MORE!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT! AND SORRY FOR MY WRONG GRAMMAR! I REALLY HATE EDITING! HEHEHE

THANK YOU SO MUCH, you!