Seat Mates

Fixed Star

 

ISEUL’S POV

 

Today the regular day will start. I will finally meet my new adviser and classmates as well as my new teachers. I got up early and got ready. I wore my school uniform.

 

 

293211_440346476008806_134302311_n.jpg

I had breakfast with my family and headed straight to school.

 

Students were scattered around the hallways as I try to find my classroom, some are already playing around in their new classrooms while others like me are on a hunt for their classrooms.

 

I got my schedule slip and my classroom is Class 3-A.I walked pass people trying to not bump onto someone.

 

I arrived at my new classroom and got inside. My ‘new’ classmates were scattered in the room already feeling comfy and was actually playing around. I tried to search for familiar faces or my friends.

 

“Iseul!” I heard a very familiar deep voice of a guy. I turned around and saw Chanyeol-Oppa with Kai. If you’re wondering why I don’t call Kai, Oppa it’s because we’re not that close.

 

“Oh Oppa annyeong!” I walked up to them with a smile.

“Annyeong Kai.” I smiled at Kai and he slightly bowed.

 

“Is this your classroom?” Chanyeol-Oppa asked while Kai stood next to him quietly.

 

“Neh where’s yours?” I asked. Chanyeol-oppa grinned like crazy. If you don’t know Chanyeol-Oppa has this creepy grin/smile that creep people out.

 

“It’s also here! Daebak! We’re classmates.” Chanyeol smiled happily while clapping. I laughed at his silliness and I’m pretty sure I saw Kai smiling.

 

Suddenly the teacher came in and we all settled in our seat. We were at the back row I sat beside Chanyeol-Oppa while Kai just sat alone behind us.

 

Our new adviser Ms. Kahi started her introduction and explained all the classroom rules and all. We all paid attention to her. Ms. Kahi is really pretty and she’s not married yet. She seems really nice and all.

 

Suddenly the door slammed open revealing a very much late student. I stared at him trying to know who he was and it was none other than Myungsoo. Obviously he’s my classmate.

 

Here he goes again being the latest every day, such a sleepyhead.

 

“I’m sorry for being late, seonsaeng-nim.” He bowed and tried to find a seat. The only available seat was on the other row next to mine.

 

“It’s okay as long as you won’t keep it a habit.” Ms. Kahi said and continued. I took a short glance at Myungsoo as he was listening to Ms. Kahi.

 

“Iseul I have a question.” I turned to Chanyeol-Oppa.

 

“Sure what is it?” I urged him to continue while smiling.

 

“Who’s that guy who came late? I feel like you know him.” Chanyeol-Oppa asked and nodded his head in Myungsoo’s direction. My smile immediately faded remembering who Myungsoo ‘once’ used to be in my life.

 

“I know him. We use to be close but as I left for New York we lost contact and grew apart.” I explained as I tried to keep my composure. I didn’t want him to know about my past with Myungsoo. Sistar and Infinite knowing it was more than enough.

 

“Oh I thought he was your EX-boyfriend or something like that.” Chanyeol smiled. I flinched at the work ‘EX-BOYFRIEND’.

 

“How can that be? He’s a cold type of guy. You know I like playful and funny guys like you.” I smile and pinched his nose. Chanyeol-Oppa grinned.

 

“But Oppa I also have a question for you.” Chanyeol-Oppa turned to me.

 

“Why is Kai so quiet and cold? Is he normally like that? Does he scare people?” I moved closer to him avoiding Kai who’s behind me to hear my question.

 

“Not really around friends. When he’s with close friends he’s rather playful and loud but with others he gets uncomfortable and stays quite. He has some trust issues and all that stuff. But when you get to know him and you became close he will definitely open up to you.” Chanyeol-Oppa explained. I nodded.

 

“Oh now I understand.” I smiled and turned my head to the board where our teacher was explaining.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After explaining Ms. Kahi decided to arrange our seats. She made us all stand at the back of the room as she placed each and everyone to their dictated seats. There are only a few more students and I’m one of them. We are mostly gonna sit at the back.

 

“Choi Iseul and Kim Jongin!” She called my name and Kai! I’m seatmates with Kai. She pointed at the desks just right beside the window.


I headed there and Kai followed me. I sat down between Kai and the window because girls are supposed to sit at the left side of the desk.

 

“Hey” I greeted Kai happily.

 

“Hey” he surprisingly turned to me with a smile. I felt myself smiling more at the sight of his crescent moon shaped eyes.

 

“Lastly Kim Myungsoo and Park Miyeon” Ms. Kahi announced. I turned around and saw Myungsoo with another student already seated at the last seats behind us.

 

My eyes met Myungsoo’s and he immediately turned away. I sigh and turned to Kai.

 

Placing Myungsoo just right behind me is a heck of a hassle for my school life.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please no more comments about the question I posted on the last chapter Also please don't bash other people's opinion or what your read in the comment box. Just do your own thing.

So yeah Kai and Iseul are seatmates while Myungsoo is behind them. *inserts evel laugh*

How was it?

I hope you enjoyed reading.

Please subscribe if you haven't so.

I would love if you would COMMENT DOWN BELOW and tell me what you think.

That's it for now.

Bye! JaeJaebaby signing off~ x