Unexpected Encounter

Fixed Star

If you see Omma and Mom that's the same thing! ^^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUTHOR'S POV

 

It's a calm spring day. Iseul came out of her room wearing this:

 

384733_434853659891421_748438277_n.jpg

She and her mom are going shopping today. She went downstairs and went to the kitchen. She waited for her mom while drinking Coke. She sat down at one of the counter stools.

 

A few minutes later she heard footsteps. She got up still holding her Coke and went to the living room. She saw her mom wearing a long crème chiffon dress with her light pink bag.

 

"Let's go!" Her mom said happily. Iseul smiled and nodded.

 

"Let's go!" She also said.

 

They headed to COEX Mall using her mom's car. Iseul was the one driving while she and her mom talk on what to do in the mall.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After a short 30 minute they arrive at COEX.  They entered the huge mall. 

 

"Omma what should we do first?" Iseul asked holding on her mother's arm.

 

"Oh we should go there!" Her mom said happily and pulled her to an Etude House store.

"We should buy make-ups and cosmetics." Her mom said happily, Iseul nodded and they went to look around.

 

Iseul's mom bought anti-aging cosmetics and make-up while Iseul stick to her normal cosmetic since she had tons of make-ups at home. She just bought BB cream, different types of face masks, nail polishes, cleanser, eye cream and other cosmetics to have a healthy skin.

 

After going to Etude House they had one large-sized paper bag each. Then they went a salon. Iseul decided to change her current hairstyle.

 

"Dear what hairstyle do you want?" The stylist asked. Iseul smiled.

 

"I don't really know, can you suggest any?" Iseul said holding onto her hair examining her simple layered hair. Her mom sat down beside her.

 

"You have a long hair do you wanna cut it?" The stylist asked examining her light brown hair. 

 

"No, I just want to have a curly or wavy hair I guess, since I had straight hair in like forever." Iseul said with her cute voice. The stylist nodded.

 

"I'll be back in the sec." The stylist said. Iseul nodded and smiled. She turned her gaze to her mom and smiled.

 

The stylist came back holding a portfolio of hairstyles.

 

"I suggest this hairstyle for you." The stylist said pointing at the long slight wavy hair with bangs. Iseul examined it.

 

"That would be good. I'd never had bangs in a while." Iseul answered.

 

The stylist prepared everything and started the hair styling process. The mother and daughter duo also had their nails done.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After a good 2 and half hours at the salon the styling is done. Iseul look at the mirror and examined her hair. It came out like this:

                          

252669_414220215288099_762474738_n.jpg

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh! It looks great!" She squealed in delight. She touched her hair and smiled.

 

"I've always wanted this kind of hair!" Iseul beamed with excitement.

 

"It came out great! Your hair suits your skin color and your beautiful face." The stylist said and smiled at her.

 

"Thank you, stylist-shii!" Iseul said.

 

"Honey you look great!"  Her mom said excitedly. She smiled and nodded.

 

ISEUL'S POV

 

After getting my hair done me and my mom decided to eat since we're a little but hungry now, it's already lunch time. We walked around the mall trying to find a good restaurant to eat in. Omma was pointing at some cute stuff we should do later. 

 

"We should buy some groceries later." Omma reminded me.

 

"Sure right before we head home." I said and smiled.

 

After a while of finding a good place to eat in we decided to eat at a Japanese restaurant. We came inside the restaurant and look around for an available seat.

 

Luckily a waiter approached us and escorted us. We ordered our food and waited.

 

While waiting I played games in my IPhone. 

 

At last our order came. We started eating our food. I had the ramen and mom got the soba noodles.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After having a great lunch we shop more. We went to buy new clothes for Omma and Appa. I also bought a new pair of dancing sneakers.

 

Then we headed the supermarket.

 

(AT THE SUPERMARKET)

 

We got one of those pushing cart and went inside.

 

We first went to the dairy section. Omma got the entire dairy product we needed.

 

Then we went to the frozen good section. Mom picked up some processed meats and other frozen stuffs. 

 

We bought everything we needed for the whole week. We went to the baking products. I love baking so I went to buy some things. I left my mom who is looking at some cupcake cups and cake tins. I went and look for some flour and baking soda. I took a huge bag of flour and a medium box of baking soda and went back to my mom.

 

"Got everything?" Omma asked.

 

"We still need chocolate.” I help Omma pushed the cart.

 

We arrived at the chocolate section and got some chocolate. I got some kisses for Hongki-oppa and dark chocolate caramel bar for Tabi-oppa. I also got semi-sweet chocolate chip for baking. I got others that are just for snacks. I put all of it in the cart and Omma started pushing it.

 

We walked towards the cashier when we bumped into another cart.

 

"Cheseonghanmida!" I said and Mom also followed apologizing.

 

"Oh it's just you Jooyeon!" I heard a lady calling my Mom. I looked up and met eyes with our visitor yesterday, Mrs. Kim. I bowed.

 

"Anyeonghasseyo!" I greeted her. She smiled at me.

 

"Are you also here to shop?" Mom asked Mrs. Kim.

 

"Yes, I'm with my son and his girlfriend." Mrs. Kim said. My heart skipped a beat when I heard that.

 

"Oh! There they are!" Mrs. Kim pointed. I look up and saw 2 people I don't wish on seeing. Myungsoo and Na Eun

 

"!" I muttered and tried to keep my composure. My hands started trembling.

They stopped on their tracks and stared at me. I stared back not showing how nervous I was.

 

"Oi Myungsoo! Na Eun, come here. I'll introduce you to a good friend of mine and her daughter." Mrs. Kim said. Mom and Mrs. Kim didn't notice the tension building up in the air. We were already in the line waiting for our time to pay for our groceries. Myungsoo and Na Eun came next to Mrs. Kim.

 

"Jooyeon, Iseul this is my son Myungsoo and his girlfriend Na Eun." Mrs. Kim introduced happily. My mom smiled at them and they bowed. They also bowed at me awkwardly, I bowed back.

"This is Jooyeon a good friend and this is her beautiful daughter Iseul. Isn't she lovely?' Mrs. Kim said looking at the said couple who was awkwardly standing there.

 

"Ah neh." Na Eun said nervously. I gave her a fake small smile trying to hide the pain in my eyes.  She shrunk on Myungsoo's back and kept her head down. Myungsoo was staring at me with an unreadable expression.

 

"Nice too meet you!" Iseul said with a rather happy tone.

 

"Such an unexpected encounter, could this day get any worse?" I thought in my head.

I tried to pretend I didn't know them. It's for the best I guess.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

 

Why is she here?! Why did this have to happen? I can't runaway especially mom is here! I stared at Iseul.  She stared back at me expressionless and kept her attention to her mom and my mom. She smiled at my mom. Na Eun has her head down beside me. I can feel her hands shaking with the sight of Iseul. I stared at Iseul who was helping her mom put their groceries in the counter.

 

"Oh Iseul-ah! Your hair is gorgeous!" My mom said. Iseul smiled, that signature eye-smile I use to love.

 

"Kamsamihda, I just got it styled today." She answered. I examined her now mature physique. I stop my gazed at her wrist and saw a clef note tattoo! Wait! What she got a tattoo! But she's so young. This girl really! 

 

I noticed how much she changed after 1 year. She became more mature. Her fashion and everything about her changed. I wonder if she still loves me.  She looks up and met eyes with me. I smirked at her. She ignored it and bowed her head doodling with her phone.

 

"Well we have to go now." Iseul's mom bid goodbye. I stared at her beautiful mother.

 

"Oh sure, nice to see you again Iseul" My mom bid goodbye. Iseul bowed. Na Eun and I bowed and bid goodbye.

 

"Ah isn’t she so pretty and perfect." My mom said admiring Iseul from a far.

 

"But Na Eun is also pretty." My mom said to Na Eun. Na Eun smiled.

 

"Thank you” Na Eun said. I lean at the metal bar separating the two cashiers silently. 

 

"Choi Iseul, do you even remember what we us to be?" I thought silently

 

After paying for our groceries we left the mall. We sent Na Eun home first and I went home with my mom. 

 

For some reason I couldn't get angry at Iseul. It felt like she didn't do anything wrong. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How was it? It's a weird chappie right?

I can't wait for Infinite's comeback!

Please comment and tell me what you think!

I sincerely hope you enjoy reading!