Friends

Fixed Star

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Iseul walking through the hallways as everyone she walks by to congratulated her. She stops at the vending machine. She puts some coins in and got a Coke. She waited patiently while humming to herself. She already changed into some dry clothes after her wet performance.

574544_434936526549801_1928863211_n.jpg

 

Oddly enough she heard a familiar loud laugh of a middle-aged woman. She turns her gaze to the place where the sound came from and saw Myungsoo with his parents and Na Eun. They were walking out of the venue. She instantly felt pain in her chest. They look like they love and approved of Na Eun.

 

As they were passing by she immediately ducks her head and got her Coke. She stared at their retreating figures.

 

Na Eun out of nowhere looks back and saw her. She immediately smirked at her. This somewhat gave her a message like.

 

“Game on. I’m in the place where you wanted to be in.”  Iseul ignored her and walks away.

 

“Moving on is really the option.” Iseul thought as she walked through the hallway.

 

She went inside the dressing room she’s sharing with Sistar. She saw her family with Bom talking to the member’s of Sistar.

 

“Oh! Honey! Your performances were brilliant!” Her mom went to her and hugged her.

 

“Thanks Eomma!” Iseul smiled.

 

“You were great out there.” Her dad hugged her next.

 

“Thanks Appa.” She smiled and kissed his cheeks.

 

“Great performance out there, Baby Sis!” T.O.P patted her head and hugged her.

 

“Thank you very much Oppa.” She grinned at him.

 

“Iseul you’re performance was the bomb! Boys are like drooling at you!” Bom teased and hurriedly hugged her tightly.

 

“Thanks Unnie but drooling is eww.” Iseul smiled at her. The others laughed at her humor.

 

“Iseul-ah Daebak! Jinjja! Daebak!” Hongki said with funny hand gestures.

 

“Ah Oppa Thank you!” Iseul said while Hongki hugged her. Sistar was smiling at the little cute family moment.

 

“I prepared a little after party at our house and invited the girls over.” Iseul’s mom explained.

 

“Really? Are they free?” Iseul turned to the Sistar members. They all nodded.

 

“Our parents are still at work.” Hyorin answered.

 

“Great!” Iseul smiled.

 

“So why don’t you girls pack up and we’ll meet you outside.” Mr. Kim said and they all left. Iseul and Sistar started packing their stuffs.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

As the 5 girls were walking out they saw Iseul’s family talking to some guys.

 

“Wah! Is that EXO?” Bora pointed at them.

 

“I think.” Iseul said while staring at them.

 

“Who are they?” Hyorin asked.

 

“You see that tall guy there that’s Iseul’s childhood friend and all the other boys are his group of friends.” Bora explained while pointing at Chanyeol.

 

“Wah, they’re all handsome.” Soyu said.

 

“But why are they in our school?” Dasom asked.

 

“They’re going to study here.” Iseul answered while walking towards them. The other girls followed.

 

“Mom! Are we gonna go now?” Iseul asked.

 

“Ah yeah, the boys are coming to.” Her mom said and pointed at EXO.

 

“Ah Annyeong Oppa!” Iseul greeted them and they greeted her back.

 

“Ah Iseul this is Kai, Kai this is Iseul with her friends.” Chanyeol introduced the good looking tanned skinned guy.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo.” Kai greeted them with a smiled.

 

“Ah Annyeonghasseyo, Guys you all remember Bora-unnie except for Kai so this is Bora-eonnie, Dasom-eonni, Soyu-eonnie and Hyorin-eonnie.” Iseul pointed at each and every one of Sistar.

 

They all greeted each other.

 

“So let’s go.” Her mom said.

 

They all went their separate ways. Sistar will ride in Iseul’s car, EXO in their own, Iseul’s parent’s on their own and TopBom couple with Hongki.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

 

They all arrived at Choi’s residence and got out of their cars. They all headed inside the house.

 

“Oh I forgot to tell you honey, Kai is our neighbor.” Mrs. Choi said and pointed at the house beside theirs while walking.

 

“You mean to say he’s Kim Jongin?!” Iseul shockingly asked.

 

“Yeah that’s my real name; I preferred to be called with my nickname Kai.” Kai answered.


“So you’re that jerk who bumped into me and I spilled your coffee and you acted like a complete brat.” Iseul said without a thought.

 

“Iseul your language!” Her mom slapped her arms.

 

“Aww Mom! Opps sorry!” Her hand slapped in finally realizing the situation. She glanced at Kai apologetically.

 

“Don’t mind this silly girl. She really speaks without a thought sometimes.” Her mom said.

 

“That’s fine I was really not in the mood that time. I should be sorry” Kai smiled at her. The others just glanced their way quietly.

 

“I’m really sorry. I wasn’t thinking.” Iseul smacked her head. The EXO laughed at her cuteness followed by Sistar.

 

“It’s really fine you know.” Kai said casually.

 

“Okay guys let’s go in.” Bom came out of the front door and dragged Iseul with her. The others followed.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The after party was fun. Mrs. Choi served a lot of food and drinks. She also invited Kai’s parents and little sister Jia.

 

“Boys eat up, there’s a lot more food.” Mrs Kim said as she served more food in the table.

 

“Mrs. Kim your food is really good! I wouldn’t bother coming back here!” Sehun said while eating.

 

“Yah! Have some shame!” Chanyeol smacked his head.

 

“No problem! You are all welcome here.” Mrs. Kim happily said.

 

“See that!” Sehun glared at Chanyeol who snickered.

 

“Wah daebak!” Baekhyun said as they continued devouring the foods.

 

They were eating full blast.

 

Iseul watched them while smiling. Her parents are talking with Kai’s parents. T.O.P and Hongki were playing Wii in the living room while Bom watches them with Jia. Apparently Jia and Bom knew each other since their brother’s are friends.

 

“Wait, where’s Kai?” Iseul thought as she found one of the EXO boys missing.

 

She walks around the house trying to find him.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Iseul found Kai outside their garden alone sitting in one of the benches. She walks towards him.

 

“Hey, why are you here alone?” Iseul sat down beside him.

 

“No reason at all. I just feel like it.” Kai answered.

 

“The boys are like devouring food in there and you’re here looking quite miserable.” Iseul said.

 

“Well you’re here to what? Join me in my misery?” Kai sarcastically asked. Iseul raised an eyebrow at his cockiness.

 

“Actually no, I just really wanted to apologize about what I said earlier. I wasn’t thinking.” Iseul said while fiddling with her hands.

 

“It’s alright. I was just really being a jerk that time. I wasn’t in the best mood.” Kai said.

 Iseul glanced at him with a smiled.

 

“So can we be friends?” Iseul asked with hopeful eyes. Kai thought for a while.

 

“Sure” Kai said with a smile. Iseul stuck out her hands and Kai shook it.

 

“Friends” They both said in unison.

 

“Come on they must be looking for us.” Iseul stood up. Kai also stood up and followed her.

 

“Let’s go friend!” Iseul smiled at him showing her signature eye-smile.

“Okay friend!” Kai said and they walked together.

 

“I don’t know but I seem to be fond of you even though I just met you. You seem different than others.” Kai thought while walking beside Iseul.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Boring! I know but that's part of the plot.

I rushed this update for you guys.

Just a little reminder I change some things. I made Iseul's hair red and just some photos

I hope you enjoyed reading.

Please comment and don't forget to subscribe.

Bye, I leave you know with some photos.

 418603_396482713745240_392529512_n.jpg

 

550743_368295926563919_1885845524_n.jpg

376231_393598127367032_1641181330_n.jpg

229009_350491155027835_531011928_n.jpg

LOL at this one!