Tied Together with a Frown

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Taemin's pov:

KKKK MYYYY LIIIFFFFEEE!

I punched the kitchen table, hissing as the pain slowly took over my senses. Good. Send me straight to hell, if you wanted to. I was stuck with the demon now anyways, so what's the difference?!

YAH YAH YAH... What did I tell you about damaging group property?!", Key screeched as he smoothered the undamaged surface. "I apologize for not getting your banana milk in time, but Jonghyun happened to 'forget' about your little milk crisis here, and went to this girl's house instead. So, Taemin. Would you PLEASE just bare with me for a second until I could get another lazy to get it for you?-". His eyes suddenly narrowed. "Or actually... Would you mind getting it YOURSELF for once..?"

I sighed. Usually, when he threatenned me with labour I would protest with my ultimate, undeniably adorable puppy face. But this time, I couldn't care less about the banana milk. Ok, fine maybe I still do but THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

Key...", I frowned, as I slumped in a kitchen stool. "I'm about to leave the peace of sanity...".

M-Mwola?", Key sought, shaking me by the shoulder. "Get a hold of yourself, Taeminnie. No banana milk doesn't mean the end of the universe! Taemin-ah, yah you-".

It's not the banana milk..!" I bellowed in annoyance. Seriously, are they EVER going to see me as a grown up adult? Wait. Don't answer that. "I MEANT... Ok. You know that insanely nerdy chick Kang Chae-young?". Key paused, nodding. "Well. Guess which lucky guy won the lottery of 'tutoring with nerd-a-maniac 101'?", I pouted.

Key thought for a second. "Okay... Uhh... I dunno." He sniffed, wipping his dough covered hands on his pink apron. Pink. A significantly un-manly color. I smirked. Suits him. "Jonghyun? He's been eyeing her for a while now. He even said she was amazing in a way no one else could see through except for him...", He smiled. "If I weren't his hyung, I would've thought the boy was falling in love..".

I grimaced. Fall in love? Kang Chae-young? Ew. Those two phrases does NOT go well together. "No. Infact, unfortuantely for Mister 'I heart nerds', the most goodlooking and adorable member of SHINee...", I winced.

Key smirked. "Neh?" He scoffed. "Gee... I didn't remember anyone announcing Chae-young ssi was going to be my tutor...".

HYUNGG!" I whined. I couldn't believe this. Key hyung was STILL bloating even when his dongsaeng was at their most devastating times. "What am I going to do?! That smart devil is gunna... Is gunna..." I frowned. "I don't know what exact kind of evil things she might do, but I'm sure there are PLENTY." I stuck my nose into the air.

Ket smirked. "You don't know exactly, because she's simply harmless." He noted. I couldn't help but gawk. "What? If it was your Jonghyun Hyung in your place right now, I don't know how many days it would take for him to soak up the news." He chuckled.

Same for me...", I cupped my face in my palms. "I don't know how many days it would take for me to soak up the news either..." I mumbled.

Your POV:

I heard a knock at my door. I had only gotten home about 30 minutes ago. Who could be here?

I muffled a small 'comming' with my minnie mouse pillow, as I dragged me and my snoopy slippers through the short narrow passage way of my appartment, and peeked through the peep hole. Unfortunately, all I saw was a zoomed in version of someone's lips. Ooo... Insanely hot lips...!

I openned the door nervously, as I cleared my throat. I was in my snoopy jammies right now, so honestly this obviously wasn't my best appearance, but... Oh . Jonghyun!! IT WAS SHINEE'S JONGHYUN!!

I screamed, as I quickly slamemd the door shut, speeding into my bedroom, getting out the prettiest dress I could find, it was white and was laced, single strapped, flowed and reached about my knees. I did some speedy recovery make-up, grabbed a pair of matching white platform heeled sandals, and stepped out with my hair curled and all pampered up. Yeah, I loved him that much.

U-Uh... Please don't slam the door in my face again, Chae-young ssi...", he smiled awkwardly.

I cleared my throat. "N-Neh, mian... Uhm. So.. Why are you here...?".

Jonghyun beamed. "Actually, I wanted to invite you over to our SHINee dorm. And officially introduce each and every one of our members to you. If... If you'd like...", he smiled sheepishly. I was touched. So mindlessly, I had agreed. What I didn't suspect, however, was the embarasment the devil child of Lee Taemin could bring...