Heartfelt Feelings

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Your POV:

Pabo... Pabo Lee Taemin...", I sniffled. I used the back of my hand to wipe away the stray tears. They were icy. "Why am I even upset over that devil... I think he's actually growing onto me...", I pouted as I stared at a tear that was rolling down my hand.

Chinchayo? I'm actually growing onto you?", a voice chuckled. It was Taemin. Argg... WHY THE DID I JUST SAY THAT OUTLOUD?! "Kwenchana. It's not like I have a yeoja chingu anymore." he smiled playfully to me, winking. I felt my cheeks heat up to my dismay.

I stood up, grabbed my backpack and glared. "Mwoya? I would never come to like a bastard like you. And thanks, Lee Taemin. THANKS for reminding me how 'ugly as ' I was." I scrowled. "And sorry. But I'm afraid you're gunna have to face this fugly piece of for a while." I took a step. A warmth surrounded my right hand.

Kajima... I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said back there", Taemin pleaded. He looked weak and helpless for once.

I scoffed, but without moving my hand away. Where was all the will power when you needed it... "Don't worry. I won't spread those nasty comments around. How stupid would I be? A piece of ugly as ruining an almighty Kingka's reputation... Wouldn't that be a sin...", I gulped down tears.

Taemin stood, moving infront of me, eyes boaring into mine. "Don't do this to me. I can't handle guilt like this." I scoffed once again. He had the nerve to even start thise sort of conversation? "But that's excactly what I can't help but wonder about... How is it, that a common nerd is able to pull a nerve in me and strangle me with guilt... When all the other girls couldn't?..."

I was all a lie. I looked up. "I've heard about this. One of your soothing bribes, huh?". I wasn't going to fall for something like this. And I DEFINITELY didn't have feelings for him. "Gee, I never thought I'd be lucky enough to encounter all this though," cocking my head, I smirked. "Komawo. But no thanks. I don't buy from biased unworthy kingkas. Annyon."

With that, I purposely bumped my shoulder with his, and walked past him. Lee Taemin, didn't expect that, did you?

Taemin's POV:

What was this heart clenching feeling that I was facing right now? I grabbed a chunk of my shirt near my heart, as I bit on my bottom lip. No one. Has ever rejected me like that. I wasn't even completely telling a lie... She did strangle me with guilt. And she did hit a nerve. And this wasn't the first time, either.

The first time I saw her during 5th grade, I became a daze. She was infact beautiful in a mesmerizing way. It was as if she was pulling me in without trying... And I wasn't able to pull away. Little did I know, after I became a Kingka, I started to drift away from her, and noticed some even more beautiful girls. And so the nightmare stopped, I had finally stopped on the track of falling in love with her. But now that it was starting again... I honestly didn't know if I would beable to regain the strength to pull away again. Because the problem was... I no longer find anyone else beautiful...

Your POV:

Jonghyun Oppa...", I smiled merely. He looked exsausted. But he still managed to look handsome in my eyes. "What happened...?".

With a strangling hold, Oppa pulled in to an embrace. As if he never wanted to let go. "Chae-youngie... Where were you? Kwenchana? Did my pabo dongsaengie hurt you?!". He looked around, checking if I was injured anywhere.

Aniya...", I giggled. Planting a light kiss on his cheek, I looked up. "Chinachayo. I'm okay, Oppa! See?!" I twirled around in my school skirt, but being as clumsy as ever, I tipped over and felt a hand on my waist, pulling me back. Expecting it to by Jonghyun Oppa, I gave a shy smile and closed my eyes, inching towards his lips. Our lips only brushed a little, when I heard a shout beside me.

YAH!! Lee Taemin what do you think you're doing to be girlfriend?!". I turned my head, only to see that the guy beside me was Jonghyung Oppa. Wait. MWO?! Jonghyun Oppa?!

I gasped, as I looked back up. I froze. . It was Taemin whom I've kissed. Argg... Dammit why wasn't he pulling away?! I stared on, in a complete daze. It wasn't until Oppa pulled me into his arms again, that I realized what I have done.

Taemin. I think we need to talk...", Oppa said between his gritted teeth. I immediately pulled him back, bowing apologetically at the wide as surrounding us. Aw man...

Oppa, mianeyo! It wasn't his fault! It was mine, I kissed him without knowing that it wasn't you!", I pouted.

Jonghyun immediately softened midway. "Wait. You were going to kiss ME instead?". I nodded.

Ofcourse... Who else would I kiss, other than my adorable boyfriend?".

I giggled, as Jonghyun chuckled and pulled me in, our lips almost touching. "Then... It's never too late for a make up kiss...". Pulling me in, I felt our lips touch. The only problem was... There was no spark. It just didn't feel right. Unlike when Taemin and I kissed... OMIGOD. What am I THINKING?! I immediately pulled away, as Jonghyun just frowned. “Yeobbo... Kwenchana...?"

I nodded weakly. "Neh...", and that was a complete lie. I couldn't be falling for Lee Taemin in less than a week, right? Aishh... I'm starting to realize the feeling of a Kingka fan girl...