So We Meet Again Part 1/3

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Kai's POV:

As I entered the door of my apartment, I heard a deep sigh. Alarmed, I looked up. And there she was. Frightened looking, the big doe like eyes looking down as if feeling ashamed. My eyes lit up as soon as I saw her. Was she going to be my guest? The one that Director Choi had planned for me?

It was only moments later, that I realized. Yes. It most definately was my guest.

Looking up, it only took merely a second for her to gasp, her small fragile hand reaching those plump pink lips. Her eyes widened upon her pale frame. And then, just like that she collapsed onto my cold wooden floor. I have to say, it took me by quite a bit of a surprise. I quickly rushed over to help her up. She asked if we had met before. I answered 'no'. Obviously. Because if I had... Then I surely would've remembered her pretty, yet distinct features.

She quistioned her real identity, and all I could do was confirm. It was only after we introduced ourselves... Ok, rather I did all the introducing. That includes introducing myself, and herself to the poor girl. Which sounds insane, but you would surely understand if you were caught up in my situation. But what I seriously didn't expect, was that a year later, we had created an unbreakable bond with eachother. Im Jin-ah became my best friend from that point on.

Taemin's POV:

Taemin-ah, be safe!". I could hear my Umma yell, as I nodded a waved. Finally. I was to escape the crowded, city center of soul to move to a much more peaceful part of soul. It was a busy town. But again... I had too much deep and unforgettably painful memories burried at the city center. I found myself looking out the window of Soul. The placed my childhood moments took place, the place I was born at. But mostly, the place I had lost my first love. I looked to be ceiling, as I could feel tears emerging at the corner of my eyes. Again. Hadn't I cried enough? God, havn't I been punished enough? I couldn't remember a single day since last year in April that I had gone to sleep without sheding a tear. It has been a year already... Why can't I forget you, Kang Chae-young?

A tear slid down my right cheek, as I felt Key hyung tuck the plane blanket more onto my shoulder. I was leaving SM with SHINee. Leaving to a more advanced university. Soul Visual Arts University.

Your POV:

"Annyon! Have a nice trip Ajumma!", I grinned as I waved to my most recent customer. I was now an hair dresser at Soul Chaser Salon. Unfortunaely, I wouldn't be seeing the nice old lady for a while, for she was going to Europe with her husband. I smiled gently as she waved back, disappearing into the crowd.

I sighed, as I looked down onto my scissores. Snapping them again and again, I placed it back into its plastic wrapping, and took out a broom. All of those detached hair formed together as a furball. Giggling, I quickly sweeped it up and dumped the rest into the trash can. I took off my apron and cracked a shoulder, when I heard a distinct chuckle behind me. I smiled, as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Kai..." I was blushing madly. And that was the effect he had on me. Ever since day one, I had been reminded of that blurred out face every single day. You would think that the image would reveal its mask by now, but no. I don't know what it was, but Kai had a serious similarity to the boy I had once been in love with. Despite all my precautions, I still ended up falling for my bestfriend. Although... Why does this feel like deja-vu?

The ring around my finger tightened it self again, as the necklace tingles. Oh no. The day was getting closer... The day I would meet my past love.

Taemin's POV:

The next afternoon, I was called up by Jonghyun. "Yah, pabo!! Wake up~!!". I groaned, as I sat up.

Mwo..?"

He frowned. "Yah. We need to seriously get that hair of yours cut. Now, if you excuse me... You, Mr. Lee Taemin is going to follow us to a hair salon so we could cut up that long mob of yours." He clicked at my long locks.

I rolled my eyes. "Arraso... Where are we going to cut my 'long mob' then?".

He grinned. "None other then the Salon one block away. Soul Chaser salon, you've heard of it?". I shook my head. He grinned. "Good. Cause you have to thank me now...", he whispered. "I got the hottest hair dresser in the shop for you. Her name is... Im Jin-ah!"

  Hehee... So how was it?! I will post the Part 2 soon. But how do you guys like it so far? PLEASEEEE do comment and subscribe, no silent readers pweaasseee!! TT.TT