Thinking of the Devil

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Your POV:

Now that I was officially Jonghyun's girlfriend *WHOHOOO, I was beginning to realize the stress I would be going through for the next... The next, however long time we would be dating. And for as much as I wanted to fool myself, it was my secret that THE Kim Jonghyun has been switching up the girlfriends about every week or so. I stared at my reflection in the mirror sadly. Well... Might as well deal with the fait.

Oh right. THE girlfriends. That's what I'd be called after he dumps me. Which I'd calmly accept, because I've been practicing the scenario in my head for the past few hours. Jonghyun would smirk and say, "Mian yeobbo, but I think we should break up. We're just not right for eachother". Or something like that. And then, despite the heartbreak I'd be going through, I would put up a bright smile and thank him for the great times we spent together. Then we'd go back to being strangers. All except the fact that I was the naughty maknae of SHINee's tutor. And, that'd be it.

And you might be swearing at me right now, thinking: 'Is this girl dumb or what? Risking a reality that she knew would fail'. I know. I AM being dumb right now. I AM risking a reality that I know would fail. But I wanted to show him what true LOVE was. Not the kind that the past 16 or something girlfriends showed to them. That was simply just ion, if you asked me. And he could get that at any of those night clubs for a few bucks. What he REALLY needed to be shown of, was love. The legit, warm and fuzzy kind. I might not be Mrs. Kim Jonghyun of the future, but I was willing to help him get on the right track of treating the RIGHT girls, the RIGHT way.

So I guess I'd be sort of like a love advisor in the mean time. Just under disguise. I walked out my apartment building in my school uniform, wearing the same old light make-up, and the same old nerdy glasses. Hell no, I wouldn't drop my reputation for a guy. Not even THE Kim Jonghyun. Ok, I've got to stop calling him that before it becomes a habit of mine.

Chae-youngieee!!", a loud shout was heard. I turned my head in confusion. What- Oh.

Jonghyun-ssi, annyon!". I bowed 90 degrees. That's how all the trainees treat their fellow SM members who, were techinically our sunbaes, since they were already debuted. Let's just say if we didn't follow the same respects to SHINee, the s who praise them would probably beat us until we were both physically and emotionally unable to move.

Jonghyun frowned. "Yah... Why are you acting all formal to me? You're my girl now. No one can hurt you". He pecked my cheek, making me blush. But wait a second. This was a one week relationship we were talking about here. I cleared my throat, reminding myself of what I was here for. To change Jonghyun for the better, not to cuddle and act aegyo infornt of him. But then again... How else would I show him the fluffy, warm sort of love?

I took a deep breath, giving him my best 'oppa-I'm-all-yours' smile. "Arraso Oppa!", I smiled cutely. Oh god damn... This was going to take some time to get used to. Even for me. "Are we... Going to school together...? Or-".

Hyung!! You're not planning to take HER with us... Right...?!". I rolled my eyes. Turning around, my eyes met up with those of the devil's. Lee. Tae. Min. "I mean, come ONNN. You never used to treat your other 17 girlfriends nicely. They were so much prettier and nicer, too!". He glared at me.

I clucked my tongue. Forcing a smile, I turned to leave, just as Jonghyun grabbed my hand, swinging me back to his side. "Yah, Maknae. Get your numbers right, it was 16." he scoffed. I winced. And he said that so proudly... Okie. Gotta fix that issue up. "Besides, Chae-young is unique. She's different from all of them."

Taemin snickered. "Oh yeah. She's UNIQUEEE alright. And most DEFINITELY different." he laughed, as a tall, handsome looking guy stepped out of the car, walking towards me. If it wasn't for his friendly smile, I probably would've thought he was here to beat me up.

Don't mind that devil child." he smiled cutely, his voice low and manly. I smiled back. "Come on, you can sit beside me. Your name's Chae-young, right?". I nodded. "It's a very pretty name. Suits you well." Although his words were flirtatious, his eyes gleamed of only innocence and truth. I think I was beginning to like this guy.

Yah yah yah!" Jonghyun stepped infront of me protectively. "I say her first, don't try to sweeten up my jagi!", I could tell he was smirking. "She only loves ME. And she will sit beside me, only me."

Minho rolled his eyes at Jonghyun, flashing me a gentle smile before stepping in the car again. "Anyways... Erm. I don't think I can ride with you guys anyways. I have to stop by a friend's house and uhh... A-Ask her some calculus questions."

Ah, yeh? Well which student in our class? We have calculus together, remember?", Onew grinned. Oh . "I can just help you with it, plus-"

NOPE. It's okay! I gotta go, err.... Bye Oppa, annyon SHINee, see you guys sometimes later!", I screamed as I ran off. I ran for 5 minutes straight. Aishh... This was seriously getting on my nerves. Dating a member of SHINee was going to be plain painful for me. And I swear... After Jonghyun breaks up with me, I'll definitely get a not-so-popular boyfriend. Hell to the NO, I was not going to date someone from SHINee again, considering how much hate Lee Taemin was offering me without too much of a reason. And besides, I hated him equally as much. Wait. ARRGGG!! Why am I even THINKING about him?!

I smacked my head. "Kang Chae-young... You are DEFINITELY going insane..".