Guilt Tripping

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

 Heyy!! I'm SOOOO sorry for the UBER late update, it's just that I'm on vacay these days (and still am), therefore I rarely have time for the fics TT.TT and for my requesters, wait for a few weeks more, and your stories will be on its way (: thanks for baring with me!! PLEASE comment and subscribe, I love hearing you guys' oppinions and voices :DD Hope everyone survive the last few weeks of school!! I'LL BE SEEING YOU GUYS SHORTLY WITH THE NEXT UPDATEE!! OH. And while we're at it, enjoy this chapter! <33 

 

Your POV:

 

Excuse me, have you seen an emerald colored ring somewhere around here?” I asked. I had it a moment ago... Hmm.

 

No, sorry.” The girl waved us off, as she went behind the ice cream parlor to serve the other customers.

 

I frowned, as I walked back to the bench I sat at. 'Beep beep'. I looked down at my blackberry and sighed. It was Kai, looking for me. I THINK. “Annyon?”.

 

YAH, Im Jin-ah where are you?!”, the voice bellowed. Oh right. It had at least been 30 minutes since I had left the group date to search for my missing ring, the only second item I had that might help me find my new identity. “Never mind where, Taemin hyung has been panicking non-stop. He's been searching around the park for 20 minutes now!! So HURRY BACK, would you?!”.

 

And with another 'beep', the dude hang up on me. I frowned upon the rude farewell. “No 'Goodbye, be safe Jin-ah'? Hmph”.

 

I was about to sit up, when a pair of rather strong arms pulled me into its owner's embrace. “MMMPHH!! You- Oh. Taemin sunbae?”.

 

Taemin's POV:

 

Chaeyoung... Where are you...”, I whispered to myself.

 

She had been gone for a long time now, and I was seriously getting worried. I can't take the risk of loosing her once again, even if it meant putting my life on the line. Living without her, I felt empty. After dating and playing around, drinking excessive alcohol no longer helped. The pain was undeniably unbearable.

 

Just as I was about to break down in half and welcome my now constant panic attacks, a petite voice was heard from within. “No 'Goodbye, be safe Jin-ah'? Hmph”.

 

I breath was caught in my throat, as I ran over using lightning speed and trapped the girl in my arms. She struggled at first, until I whispered in her ear. “Kwenchanayo... It's me...”.

 

Taemin sunbae?”. She muttered.

 

Where were you... I was so worried...”

 

Your POV:

 

It's that feeling again. I sighed, as I snuggled into his embrace. It felt so safe. It wasn't exactly midnight by that time, but it wasn't exactly bright, warm and fuzzy either. I didn't know whether I liked this type of feeling or not, but sometimes it helped with those confusing states where I didn't know who I was or where I'm from, having that rather familiar scent with me helped not only by a bit. It helped much more than those therapy sessions people suggested for me. Could it be that I actually did know Taemin before I lost my memory? Maybe we were even more than friends? Reality was getting closer and closer by now.

 

Yuri's POV:

 

I smiled bitterly to myself as I readjusted the ring on my finger before tossing my old ring into the useless corner of my desk. Now, no one would be able to tell I wasn't the actual fiance of Lee Taemin. No one could prove it now. Mind you, Taemin's real mother must've met Jin-ah before the accident where she passed away during a plane flight. Her name was Nayoung. She was taken away from Taemin as soon as he was born, as his father fell in love with Taemin's current step mother, Kisun merely two months before Taemin's due date. I despised the woman's guts. But there was nothing I could do as of now, besides apologize mentally with my soul to everyone, especially Jin-ah and Taemin. I had to follow through with this scheming plan.

 

Anyways, I stepped out of Taemin and I's room and pranced back to the spacious living room. Speaking of Taemin... Where was he? I sighed. This only made my life more difficult. Ottoke...