So We Meet Again Part 2/3

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Your POV:

Life , life , life ...", I muttered to myself as Kai just chuckled beside me.

Yahh... Why do you look so unhappy? Ottoke?", he laughed.

I simply glared. "Yah your self, Kai!! If it wern't for you, I would NOT be stuck here, EARLY IN THE MORNING, waiting for some snobby celebrity to ruin my morning and forbid me from gobbling up my delicious looking turkey sandwhich..." my eyes diverted to the lonely looking breakfast. "Aishh... Don't worry my sandwich... Mommy will come get you as soon as -Oww!".

I scrowled, as Kai grinned. He had totally just flicked my forehead. "Mian. But don't worry, you'll like him! Infact.... I'm sure you'll just LOVE him. After all, he does look like me!". He winked.

I just pouted. "Whatever... And don't be so cocky! You remind me of... Of...". I shut my eyes. Oh no. It was those flash backs again. I was sitting on a bench on the balcony. This cocky, blurry person was talking about how girls would love to date him and had told me to dream on. I could make out his body, and just as I was getting to his face..."Omo!".

Kai rushed over to my side, grabbing my right hand and using his own free hand to feeling my forehead. He frowned, "You're sweating. What happened? Did you see something again?".

I nodded, scared. "Yea... And this time, I actually almost got to his face... And-". Ding dong! "Ugh... It's your 'best friend who looks like you'", I mimicked.

He chuckled and pushed me towards the dressing room in the barber shop to get my apron. I blew a rasberry at him and went in, just as our 'guest' walked in. Hmph. I guess my say didn't matter when it came to snobby celebrities. I sighed, as I took off my necklace and ring. It was part of the policy that no jewelery were permitted while serving a customer. Aishh. I huffed, as I walked out.

Kai-ssi..." I whispered. He smiled gently and waved me over. The so-called famous guy was already sitting in the tilted chair, his head rested on the pearly sink for me to wash his hair. "Uhm.. Annyonhaseyo... Nuguseyo?". I looked uncomfrotably at Kai, as the guy just shrugged.

You honestly can't tell by seeing my face? That's Taemin for you. Lee Taemin."

I frowned. Lee Taemin? "Oh." I wanted to ask if I had known him before, because well... I honestly recognzed this name. Lee Taemin... "O-Oww..." I whimpered. My head hurt, I had no idea. More flashbacks appeared, as I snapped my eyes open, panting. Kai rushed over, as I simply smiled. Ok. This was weird... Usually, I never got flashbacks unless I was alone with Kai. But this guy... I peered at his face. It was seriously familiar.

Hmm... 'Cuse me, are you okay?". Taemin asked, his eyes still shut.

I gulped. My hands trembling, I got the water and his soft, silky hair. It was getting soaked with the lukewarm water, as his face broke into an angelic smile. He did look identical to Kai. I quickly got the shampoo, pouring it into my hands as I tried to keep my emotions to myself. Ugh... Why did his smile make my heart ache?

I tried to distract myself, ignoring Taemin and stared in horror as Kai walked out. "Ani- Kai, you-"

AHH!!". A peircing scream could be heard. My eyes widened, as Taemin immediately covered his right eyes with his hand. Oh my life... I just got freaking shampoo into a celebrity's eye!!

OMONA!! M-Mianhae!!". I whimpered, as I pryed his hand away And laid him back down again. He hissed, as I gently wiped his eye. "Mian... I'll be more careful from now on...". He muttered something.

You know what? I'm just gunna keep my eyes open. Or else I might as well go blind if you don't watch yourself..."

As if in slow motion, my heart skipped a beat. His eyes slowly opened up, as he blinked, hard. "Urgg... This hurts so ing much, you-". He didn't get to complete his sentence. His face turned pale, as he stared at my face. I stared down, confused.

Uhmm... Sorry, did I do something wrong again-"

He grabbed my right hand that was still rinsing his now clean hair, and sat up. Despite his hair dripping, he hopped off the chair and hanged on to my wrist tighter. So tight, it was turning purple.

Taemin's POV:

My eyes widened. No... No, it couldn't be. Was I dreaming? It was Chaeyoung... It was her!

I lost control as I quickly got off the chair and grabbed her right hand. She looked scared. Frightened. And she should be. Because I honestly felt my heart rip in half for the hundredth time since that incident. Without hesitation, I pulled her into my embrace and breathed in her scent. It was the excact same.

I gasped, as a tear slid down my cheek. I held onto her waist. Her body was stiff. It was as if she didn't know me. I buried my head into her hair. But to my surprise, she pushed me away.

Her eyes showed fear and only fear. "Y-You... Get away from me. How could you...". Tears welled up, as I looked confusingly at her.

I cupped her tiny frame in my palms, as I stared straight into her hazel eyes for the first time since what felt like forever. "Don't you remember me? I'M TAEMIN!" SLAP.

My cheek stinged, as her fingers left a mark on my face. She shook her head, as she ran out. Kai walked in, as he stared in horror.

W-What happened?"

I don't know...". I collapsed onto my knees, as cold tears continued to make its way down my cheek bone. "I may have let go of you once, Chaeyoung-ah... But I can not endure the same pain again.."

  Hehee... How was it? (: LOL, ddnt expect their encounter to arrive so soon, neh? :DD COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEE!! Tell me suggestions and your ideas, including how you would want to happen ^.^