Nado, Saranghae!

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Taemin's POV:

I rested my head on Chae-young's shoulder, sighing as I gently soothed her. I would deal with the rest of the world later. I just wanted to relax and feel belonging. And that warm and fuzzy feeling appeared as I closed my eyes, pressing my body onto her back. I felt her stiffen, and finally pull away, panick in her eyes.

Y-Yah... Lee Taemin, will you please watch you behaviour? What would Jonghyun Oppa think if he saw this...", she had murmered. For some reason, I felt my heart clench when she mentioned Jonghyun as 'Oppa'.

Why don't you ever call me Oppa?", I pouted.

Snickering, she backed away from my grip and shrugged. "We're about the same age. Plus, what if I was actually Noona?", she evily grinned.

Hmm... I've always wanted to date a Noona.... My birthday's July 18th."

She made a grossed out face. "Well... I'M NOT YOUR NOONA!! SO.... S-so don't even have these creepy thoughts about 'us'. My birthday's September the 22thnd...".

HAH!!!" I jumped up and down like a child, whooping and pumping my fist up and down. "I'm your Oppa. So... Go ahead". I cocked my head.

She raised an eyebrow. "Say WHAT."

Oppa. Say it."

No."

You have to!! I'M OLDER THAN YOU-"

Which is why I'll call you Sunbae. And you'll call me Hoobae." She smirked that smug smirk of hers.

I smiled innocently. "Oh really? Fine then. HOOBAE." Gulping, I mentally patted myself on the back. "I-I love you..."

Your POV:

I-I love you..."

MWO?!". I muffled a scream.

That's right. I always have. So nerd, listen up." He snarled. Honestly... Does he treat all his loves this way? "I will get you to fall for me. And when you do... I will be waiting for you with my future in your hands. You probably won't believe me. I am a known player after all," he shrugged. Uhh... NO DUHH. "But either way... I actually want a real relationship this time. A heartfelt, longlasting love. So... Consider it. Text me the message when you do. So there was your treat as I promised."

Being caught offguard, I felt him chuckle as he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. What the hell had just happened?

Taemin's POV:

I ran back up my room, as I slammed the door shut behind me. Leaning against the wall, my face has was already burning up. Ok... That wasn't the type of confession I had originally planned to make... Aishh... Lee Taemin now she's just going to think that you're weird. But more than anything, I just really hoped she would agree to my proposal. But she was dating hyung... Oh no...

3 MONTHES LATER: (KEKEKE, fast forwarding cuz it took FOREVER...)

Your POV:

It has been three monthes since Taemin and I had that little 'incident'. We were now actually really good friends. Best of Bestfriends, actually. The thing was, Taemin had made a request that we would make a peace treaty after Jonghyun broke up with me. I remmeber crying my eyes out:

Flashback

Chae-youngah... We should talk." Jonghyun oppa said uneasily, as I smiled, gleaming.

Neh? What's wrong?".

I... I think I want to get back together with Sekyung-ssi...", he muttered. I remember my lollipop falling out of my mouth and my eyes widening in horror. Was my nightmare finally coming true after weeks of maintaining my belief in our love? "I'm sorry, but... I just don't think it would be fair if you sticked with me through all these upcoming crap. And you deserve-".

By then he had placed an arm on my shoulder, and I just harshly swung it off. "And I deserve so much better than you?", I sobbed quietly. He remained silent, looking at me with those sympathetic eyes. Wiping away the stray, useless tears, I did what I was best at. I ran away from him. I ran away from reality. Only after minutes of running, the sky began to shed tears along with me. The rain was pounding on my drenched body heavily now, as my knees wobbled, feet refusing to keep up with the speed I was willing to go at. I bawled out in pain, as I kneeled to the ground.

"Why, Jonghyun-ah? Don't you love me?"... Those were the last words I said, before a fainted. But as if just in time, I also felt a pair of strong arms pick me up, carrying me to what seemed like a warm shelter.

And I was correct. When I woke up, I was at SHINee's dorm. A cold, damp towel was placed on my forehead, as I pried my eyes open. To my surprise, Taemin was the one taking care of me. His clothes were still wet. And that was when I remembered how everything had happened. Oh no. Even worse, if he continued to neglect the state he was currently in right now... I wouldn't be the only one with the fever.

T-Taemin...", I sat up with all my strength, startling him. I smiled gently. "K-Komawo... But I'm fiine now... Go switch into some warm and dry clothes."

He shook his head, as he placed my down onto his bed again. "No. I-I can endure this...", looking away, he smiled with nothing but love expressed. "I would rather handle a broken rid then have any of your fingers touched." he winked.

Blushing, I punched him lightly. "Yahh... That was a pick up like from Goo Junpyo to Geum Jandi in Boys over Flowers!", I laughed.

All he did was chuckle. "That's because in my world... You are my Geum Jandi, and I am your Goo Junpyo...", he reached in his pocket and grabbed a necklace out. I watched in confusion as he wrapped it around my neck, his lips hovering dangerously close above mine. "It's your brithday today. I got this necklace for you. It's a bit wet from the rain, but... I just wanted you to know... I love you, and will always be there for you". With a gentle kiss on the forehead, I was put to bed along with a sweet dream.

ENG OF FLASHBACK:

It worked out fine only AFTER he himself changed a little too. Putting aside the forever lasting player type heart the guy had, he was actually generally nicer and kinder at heart now. And unfortunately for me... I had fallen harder than ever for him, despite the fact that even though he was waiting for my reply of his proposal, he still dated other girls. Infact, did he even still want me as his girlfriend and lover after we just totally freidn zoned eachother? And that was when I decided that I was going to make my move, pathetic or not. I smiled, as I grabbed my phone.

TO: TaeminThePabo

Hey... So uhm. Oppa, I've decided to respond to your previous question. I do love you. Alot. I realize you might not love me back anymore, but I will take this chance... Because I don't think I have ever felt as strong a love for you then anyone else. Saranhae..

P.S. Oppa!! Answer if you our feelings are mutual. But if they were not.. Then please. Don't answer, and just delete. I love you...

I in a deep breath, as I pressed 'SEND'. Please, Taemin-ah.... Please say yes...

  So same rule guys!! After 5 comments or 5 subscriptions and more, I will update. I promise!! BUT PLEASEE, MORE THAN ANYTHING COMMENT!! I just love hearing your opinions on my fics, I love you all unconditionally *MHUAAA* ;*