The Idiotic Maknae... Lee Taemin.

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)


 

Your POV:

I woke up the next day, a big smile plastered against my face. I looked to my right. A picture of Taemin and I taken by Kai... HEHE, I was scrowling while Taemin kept on poking my cheek.

Oh right... I have to finish up with my plan first.", A sinister smile crept onto my face, and I immediately hopped out of bed, putting on my necklace as I called Taemin and Kai up. Knowing that Yuri obviously wouldn't agree to meet ME... I was offered help by Taemin:

Annyon?", I groggly voice hushed through the phone.

I smiled to myself, Taeminnie-ah! Don't worry... I remember... "Ah yeh. Taemin-ssi, do you want to meet up with Kai and I?", I asked hopefully. It's been at LEAST a week since I've started ignoring him. Well, he had schedual. Yea, that too.

There was a pause. "Sure... With uhm, Kai you said?...", his voice sounded visibly upset. I could just imagine him pouting right now. He sighed, as a ruffle was heard. "Listen... I really need to talk to you. It's ok if you don't remember, but I just want to tell you that-"

Good. 'Cause I have something to tell you, too." I hang up the phone blantly before telling him to invite Yuri.

Taemin's POV:

Hello? HELLO?! AIIISHHH!!". I slammed my cellphone against the wall, as I clutched onto my hair in agony. Why can't you just listen and accept my feelings? I honestly wanted to tell her that it doesn't matter whether she remembered or not. Because I love her either way. Sure, we might loose the precious memories over the years, but we could always make more from now on. Together...

Unfortunately though, Yuri wasn't answering her phone. Fortunately, I had her keys, HEHEHE.

I whistled, as I walked into her apartment. Aishh... Where is that girl. I checked the living room, knocked on her bathroom door (No guyyss... I'm not that erted to go in so bluntly TT.TT ). No luck. At all. She wasn't in any of the rooms!! I groaned, as I dragged myself to her room.

I tossed my blackberry uncomfortably. It wasn't my first time here, not it still felt... Ok, the atmosphere here just felt... Wrong... Walking through her room, I kept on playing with my blackberry. It never came to me that it would drop all of a sudden. "HUH?! Oh... . Did I just throw my own blackberry into the corner of her desk?!", I cried in disbelief.

Hey, you tell me. It was fine, but as if by some sort of a wind (RRRIIGGHHTTT.... The WIND could blow your phone away... Smart, Taemin =.="), it kinda just landed itself there. I know. Creepy, eh? *Shrudders.

I bent down, as I reached into the corner of her desk. It was dark, so I just pretty much felt around. There wasn't much down there, except for of course my cell phone, and... A RING?!!

I gawked at my trembling hand, tucking my cell into my pocket, but holding the ring in a tight hold. "Why did she place it here...?", little did she know, the ring had my birth mother's name embedded to it. No one knew this fact, except for my mother and I. Or else anyone could've forged her name onto it, and BAM! I could have ten girls claiming to be my fiance right this moment, for all I knew.

It was strange. She never agreed to show me.

But it's ok! I completely trust her. Just then, my phone rang, and I frowned before answering.

A-Annyon? Taemin Oppa..?", Yuri asked. She sounded frightened... Ah! Must be because she thinks she lost the ring and is afraid I found out! Kekeke, I have such a cute fiance ^.^

Ah yeh! Yuri-ah, meet me at the ice cream parlor in the little park in half an hour, ok? Bye!". Before she had the chance to say anything, I shrugged and walked out of the building.

I should probably take the ring with me... She'll be so relieved when she finds out I'm not mad, and that it's still one!", I smiled to myself as I locked her door behind me.

WOW... Taemin, you're uhm... Quite the idiot =.=" KEKEKE, naww!! Dunt kill me guys!! I'm jk, I love Taeminnie (Although I love Kris more... :DD). Comment! Last update next chapter, I'll say my thanks there (;