I'll make it up to you

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Your POV:

Faster, Im Jin-ah! You're not going to tone those leg muscels there if you merely jog like that!".

I glared unknowingly. "YAH! Kim Jong-in, YOU try running around this 20 by 20 dance studio for 30 minutes straight!!". I stopped, huffing as my head duck low in defeat and my hands clutched onto my trembling knees. Damn you Kim Jong-in! "Honestly," I sat on my bottom as Kai handed me my water bottle. "When I asked you the other day to 'help me loose weight' I didn't mean LITTERALLY. I'm not even that chubby... And here you are, demanding me to run for 30 minutes straight around this crampy studio. Plus, I requested you to help me loose weight, not kill me with excessive excersize!", I huffed.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Okay, lazy ...".

Mwo?! Did you just... OH, YOU ARE GETTING IT!". I grabbed my water bottle and started pouring water on him, making him scramble up onto his feet. His white shirt was now soaked, surfer shorts dripping with droplets of water.

WHAT THE- You can't do that to your instructor!! I'm your sunbae!!", he whined, as he started attacking me. He pinned me down onto floor as I tried hard to get out of his grasp. No use.

Yah!! STOP- OH NO. Noooo NO NO NO!! Not that- AHAHAA!!!" I started the have a laughing fit as he used his ultimate weapon -Tickling skills. "NO.... P-Pleaseee stop!!". I shrieked loudly, as he merely sat on top of my stomach and continued.

Say you're sorry then!!"

Taemin's POV:

Chincha... What was up with this day? Just moments ago it was warm and sunny. And now, they put my mood down by pouring rain down?! OK, THIS IS REALLY-

NOOO.... AHHHH!! P-Pleaseeee STOPP!!", a voice shrieked. Not just ANY voice though. I would recognize the voice anywhere. It was Chaeyoung's. I almost choked on my own saliva, as I ran down the hall, searching for the source of that horrified shriek. More agonized yells make its way into my eardrums, as I looked around frantically.

Oh please god, don't let anything happen to my Chaeyoung-ie! Strangle me to death, torture me until I want to be shot at once, put me into HELL for all you want God, just make sure Chaeyoung is okay!!

Those were the thoughts going through my mind as I finally found the place my Chaeyoung was at. Wait. The dance studio?

Without thinking, I barged in, slamming the door open. "Unhand that girl!!".

Silence.

Awkwardly, I openned my eyes. Only to find Kai sitting on top of Chaeyoung, my baby's head cocking curiously. Wait. Shouldn't she be screaming for help now? Struggling? Anything?

Without much hesitation, she pushed Kai off and frowned, her hands placed at each side of her hips.

Annyon... Taemin, ne?".

I blinked. Once. Twice. Oh, .

Your POV:

I dusted off some invicible dirt off of my shorts, and tried hard not to laugh out loud. Taemin looked utterly helpless, standing there, mouth a gap as I felt an arm snake around my waist. I turned sideways and smiled gently at Kai, who grinned back before returning a questioning expression towards Taemin.

Sup man? What's with the shock?". When her got no response, he let go of my waist and closed taemin's mouth for him, lifting up his chin. "A fly could've flew right in there and you wouldn't have noticed..", he muttered.

Taemin cleared his throat. "U-Uhm... Yeah. Anywayss... I actually just wanted to treat you guys to icecream-"

CHINCHA?! Omo I LOVE icecream hyung!! You just know me so well!", the younger boy exclaimed, choking the elder by wrapping his arms around Taemin's neck.

Taemin hastily pushed Kai off, who was slightly taller than him. "AHEM. Kai, sorry bro but I'm not gay...", he chuckled.

Kai just huffed, and pulled my right hand. "Whatever. I have Jin-ah anyways! She's my baaabeeeee!!" he exsagerated. I chuckled nervously. For some reason, my instinct told me that I obviously wasn't supposed to let Taemin think I was taken. For what reason? Girl... I haven't got the SLIGHTEST idea.

Taemin didn't laugh this time around. He merely looked away. "Kai. Do I need to talk to you again?", he warned him. "Anywho, let's just stop all this joking around and get the damn icecream."

I was about to protest, when Taemin grabbed my hand. "Kai, would you mind getting the door?". Kai shrugged and waved us off. I looked back awkwardly as I was being pulled drastically towards the door of the studio, when a tall, pretty girl stepped in my way.

She glanced down at Taemin and I's interwined hand and smirked unknowingly. "OPPPAAA~!! I heard you were going for ice cream!!" before we could reply, she grabbed Taemin from me. I mean... Not that I CAREDD... Ha...haha... Ahem. "Yah, let's go for a double date! And you could introduce me to my future sister in law and her boyfriend!".

Wait. What?" what sister in law? Was she talking about me? But I didn't have an Oppa.

Yeah. Aren't you Taeminnie's dongsaeingie?", she cocked her head.

Ani...", I frowned.

Oh. Well, we're kinda engaged. So... Oh well! Since you guys are so close, you might as well be my sister in law!! Ooooo, I'm just SOOOOO excited!! We're gunna be in-laws!!", she squealed as Kai just stepped out, locking the door. "OH- Kai-ssi, you and your girlfriend here care to join Minnie and I on a double date?", she had winked.

Ew. I did not like this girl.

Kai seemed to blush, as he stuttered. "J-Jinah-ssi is not my gir-"

Yes. YES, we are. KAI OPPA." I glared towards the girl. "My name's Im Jinah, and Kai here is absoloutely my boyfriend, and we would ABSOLOUTELY love to join you two on a double date." Heh. Yeah well, barbie doll you ain't the only one with the boyfriend, if that was what you were implying there.

Kai gave me a, 'what-the--do-you-think-you're-doing' look, and I just nudged him as an indication to go along with the flow. To my surprise, he followed along and cleared his throat. "Uhh... Sure."

I glared. Dammit, I just made myself sound desperate for him.

Yuri's POV:

I was surprised when I heard the rumour. So apparently, Im Jin-ah was the girl with the actual emerald ring. This wasn't good. Don't get me wrong here, I don't hate the girl or Taemin. But inorder to pay back to my 'father' for the 'debt', I had to marry the rich buisiness owner's son whether I liked it or not. And Taemin's step mother was up for this scheming plan too.

So that afternoon, I decided that I had to steal her ring away before Taemin noticed it. So far, I don't think he have. Good.

I sighed, as I walked hand in hand with Taemin, whose unwavering stare was directed towards Im Jin-ah.

I looked away and tore my gaze from the heartwrenching scene. 'Oppa... Why can't you love me instead?', I begged in my head. I leant my head on Taemin's shoulder, and bit my cheek on the inside. 'Sorry Jin-ah. I promise, I'll make it up to you...'