The New in Town

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Your POV:

A tear slid down my cheek. "Taemin... I do remember you", I bit my bottom lip. It all happened last night. I remember looking for my ring. My only other way of finding my real identity. I remember tearing up, and clutching onto my necklace. I don't know what took over me. One second I was in bed crying the other my heart started clamming up, choking as my lungs were unable to fill with air.

Than, it all happened... Those flashbacks. It was all the same, except the face was finally clear now. I gasped, as I clutched onto my skirt. "T-Taemin...?"

I remember the lady on the plane's last words... "Please... Take care of the young man.. My son.." what did it mean? Ok. So obviously Taemin was the one who gave me the necklace. Then her son... It must be-

All of a sudden, my door slammed open, as Yuri appeared. I scrambled to my feet. I tried to tell her what happened, what I remembered. But I couldn't. Instead, my brain reacted as I stepped up and did what I, myself was even ashamed of.

Yuri cupped her right cheek, as she bit her lip. "I-Im so sorry...", I muttered out. I clenched onto my fist. Did I just slap someone on my behalf? I sighed.

Yuri scrambled out. "I-I apologize. I know why you slapped me, but... I-I can't give you it back...", those were her last words before she dissapeared.

Can't give it back to me...?", I muttered to myself. I didn't loose anything except for my ring though. Unless....

As if something snapped in my head, I ran out after her. 'Grad her wrist, Chaeyoung... That's right.'

STOP RIGHT THERE!". I bellowed. "Yuri...", I stared into her eyes. Her frightened glare boaring into my determined ones. "Your wrist,"

W-What?"

Playing dumb, huh? YOUR WRIST, !". Without hesitation, I grabbed onto it and chuckled. "Wow... Are you THAT desperate?", I smiled.

She stayed silent. "Who are you calling desperate... HUH?! I-I've had this ring since I started dating Taemin!-"

Say that again...", I growled as I held onto her wrist tight. She winced and stayed silent. "I thought so. Now Yuri Unnie, might I tell you that there's a little secret to stealing someone else's belonging... You have to learn how to lie first..", I smirked as I walked back into the room.

My secret? Simple. Excactly how DID she recieve it? I'll check her mailing history, her aunts, whoever she will rely on. And if she says she got it from his mother herself... She has no idea her name. Kwon Yuri, it's game over for you.

HEY GUYSS!! So this fic will have its ending soon ^.^ meanwhile, I'm working on my new fic as mentioned. Please check it out and subscribe if you havn't,