The Unsentenced Death

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Taemin's POV:

I clutched onto my caramel locks of hair, as I replayed the argument I had with Chaeyoung repeatedly in my head. Why did I just say that? And how did this fight even start?

I thought that maybe if I called her and apologized, things would get better. After all, the guy had to make the first move, right? I mean, I havn't seen her at school. And those lunatic Queenkas claimed that Chaeyoung had, 'Backed out of the society and had a brand new start else where'. But That didn't make any logical sense. Why would she skip to another school for her dancing dreams, when SM had been and still is welcoming her with wide open arms?

It was only yesterday since we last saw, or heck even spoke to eachother! At first I decided that I should probably give her some space before anything else takes place, but I just couldn't take it anymore. Without Chaeyoung by my side, I was failing every other class other than P.E. Obviously, I missed her. Maybe a bit too much? I didn't find my favorite kimbibap appetizing anymore, and that was seriously getting onto Key Umma's nerves. He practically tied me down with handcuffs and forced food into my mouth. So heck yes, loosing Chaeyoung was no exception. I wanted to believe that what those lunatics at school said were only false rumours, but the instinct inside me was tingling dangeriously as of now.

So I decided to call her. The only problem was, I had dropped the phone and started the long gone nervous attacks that I've gotten over years ago. And now it was coming back. For what reason? Hear for youself; "We're sorry, the number you have reached is an empty number with no residence attached. Please reassure you have dialed the right digits-". And BAM. I collapsed onto the ground, my hand shaking as I clutched onto my shirt, unable fill my lung capacity with enough oxygen.

A-Ania... Chaeyoung... Odiyo?!".

Your POV:

I clutched onto my passport, as I readjusted in the airplane. Unfortunately, I havn't been able to get a hold of my parents for the past few hours, and it was really getting annoying. Obviously I couldn't try to reach them now, the plane was just about to take off. I took slow, deep breaths as I felt the platform beneath me start to move. The plane started rumbling, and I was seriously getting scared. What was going on?

The lady beside me smiled and squeezed my hand. "Kwenchanayo?", she smiled. She was middle aged, mid thirties, probabaly. "It's ok, planes go through these kind of things. This is called a 'turbulance'. Although..." she frowned. "This doesn't usually happen during take-offs..." she muttered. I stared out the window. The view was now completely a shade of blue, white puffy clouds surrounding us.

I looked back at the lady again. "Ajumma..."

Call me Nayoung!", she chuckled.

Neh... Nayoung-ssi. Where are you heading too, and why are you-OMO-". The water in my lap splatted all over my brand new white tee shirt, as a loud 'bang!' was heard from beneath the plane.

The lady's face turned pale. "Child... Leave. You must tell them to let you down now! This isn't safe... GO. Go tell them something's definitely wrong!", she screamed.

I gulped. "B-But... I would die if I jumped down now...", I chuckled nervously.

The lady looked mishievious, as she reached to the necklace Taemin had given to me on my neck. "You... You are destined for someone. Someone who needs you dearly right now..". I looked down at the necklace. What? She fumbled with her hand, until she grasped onto a emerald colored ring. The plane was shaking non-stop now, as the announcement popped up for all passengers to put on their seatbelts immediately. "Wear this, child! I have been given the mission of a life time to search for a special girl. It is you, I am sure! This necklace is one of a kind." A tear escaped from her eye, as I frowned in worry.

N-Nayoung-ssi.."

Please... Take care of the person whom given you the necklace. Stay with him." she forced the ring onto my finger. "You will survive this, although many of us won't. Please... Protect the young man for me. For my sake... For my son's sake..."

Those were the last words from her, before I felt gravity completely take control. Our plane was now free falling. I cried out for help, as I desperately tried to grasp onto something. Gasping for air that was now unavailable, my trembling hands reached under me and grabbed the life jacket. I quickly pulled it on. It was as if the ring was commanding me to do so. The other passengers were all either bawling their eyes out, or have already let the shock gotten to them. They hang lifeless over the floor. I looked to my right, and Nayoung smiled gently and weakly.

I tried desperately to help her, yet I couldn't. She gently smiled. "Please... Take care of the young man.. My son.."

I cried out for help, as I felt a last rumble. I blinked hard, as I felt blood trickle down the side of my head. "T-Taemin... Umma... Jonghyun... Appa...!". I chocked on my own tears, as I realized the agonizing fact. I was now the only one alive. I scrambled to my feet, as the water level in the plane started to rise. Pretty soon, I would run out of oxygen. I held onto the exit bar, as I put my whole weight onto it. It was jammed. I tried again and again, until I felt a snap. I was free.

I smiled of joy, when I felt my smile dissapear. I was in the middle of the ocean. The middle of no where. Suddenly, I felt a bang on my head, as I felt my body limp down. Blackness took control of my world, as I felt my body completely give out on me. I floated on the ocean level, as a tear escaped my eye. "I'm sorry... Taemin-ah..."

Taemin's POV:

WHAT THE ?! ANI.... NOOO!!". I screamed. I now sat in the office along with the other SHINee members, Krystal, and Chaeyoung's family. As soon as the word hit that the plane had failed to take off and crashed in the middle of now where... My entire world completely shattered. "Mwo-ya... YOU LIARS!! LIARRR!! CHAEYOUNG WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO MEEE!!", I bawled out in pain as Chaeyoung's mother gripped my shoulders and held me back, her own tears staining the those pale cheeks. The same pale cheeks as Chaeyoung's.

Taemin-ssi... Please don't do this. Chaeyoung-ie would not want to see you like this...".

The officer cleared his throat, as we looked up expectantly. "We're deeply sorry, Mr. And Mrs. Kang for the loss of your daughter. Mr. Lee, Ms. Jung and the fellow SHINee members. We are sorry for your loss too-".

Can I at least take a look at my poor daughter's souless face?", Mrs. Kang sobbed, as her husband cried silently, staring at the ceiling as if it would bring his lost daughter back. "My poor Chaeyoung baby-ah... She must be so lonely... Chaeyoung-ah!! Umma's sorry!!". She held onto the officer's hand, as we all looked expectantly at him. "Officer... Please..."

The officer shifted uncomfortably in his seat, as he cleared his throat once more. "Well... Here's the thing. We found all the dead bodies of the passengers, except for Ms. Kang's. Which means we can not allow a proper funeral, nor can we bring the child's last presence to you. So what I am trying to say is... Kang Chaeyoung, has gone missing after her unsentenced assumed death."

  So... That was quite a twist there, eh? (: As you may have noticed, I have added Kai to the tag section. He will appeard later, I promise (: How do you guys like it so far? I'm sorry for the late update, but hopefully this chapter was worth the wait? XP Yeah. So... 5+ Comments for next update. Ty everyone, please do subscribe and comment! Tell me what you think! ;)