Unloved

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Your POV:

Ugh... O-Oww... What the...", I groaned as I tried to sit up. A nurse hurried over at the sight of me being awake, and a doctor rushed in along beside her. "Excuse me. Do you know where I am and why I'm-"

Quickly, get me the pills now!". I covered my ears as the doctor. Doctor Kim I assume? Yeah. That was what the name tag said, anywho. He sat beside me, and smiled. "Annyonhaseyo, patient. Do you feel any illness of some kind? Or.. Discomfort? Maybe?". When I didn't answer, he just simply grinned. "You can call me Young, all the other patients here call me that. You are in the Soul of Korea, currently."

I nodded. "Come to think of it... I actually do have a question." I frowned. "Who am I? And... Where am I from?".

That question seemed to frighten Young, as his eyes widened to the size of sausers, and scrambled out of the chair. "Nurse Jung! Bring my laptop here right this second!!". He rubbed his temples. I looked confusingly at him.

W-Why... Do you not know my ID? Then how did I get registered here? How did I get here?!". I started to panick. What was going on? Why couldn't I remember anything?! ARGGG!!

Ignoring my question, Young twitched as he scanned what seemed to be a picture of my brain. "Periodic memory loss?", he muttered to himself. Oh. Great, so I lost all my memories. He cleared his throat. "Actually, a lady brought you here. She saw you laying on the side of the beach near her house when she was taking a walk, and... Well." he shrugged. "The next thing I know, you were brought to this hospital with no information on yourself. Expect for that ring and that necklace."

I looked down and peered at the ring, then the necklace. My eyes squeezed closed, as my head hurted. As if something was ushering me to remember. As if my brain was rebelling, and the power was punishing it by... What? Making it ache? "I-I see...". I sighed. "Then.. Where will I live from now on?", I said in a small voice.

Young smiled. "We'll do a full body check on you, and then we'll send you off to one of six schools that were willing to accept you-"

I like dancing." I smiled. "I know it's weird, but it seems the memories of me dancing is engraved in my mind until... AH-". I yelped. Images flashed through my mind. They were random. It was of me dancing infront of a big, floor to ceiling mirror in a large room. A blured figure beside me. Caramel, medium hair. Skinny. Talented. Too bad I couldn't make out a figure...

Young rushed to my side, clearly worried of my current condition. "Kwenchanayo?". I nodded. He sat back as he his invisible beard. I stiffled a giggle. "At this rate, you will either regain your memory or... It could be gone permanently." I pouted. "But hey! I'll give it two years before we can make sure if it's either one of those two!" He smiled.

I puffed out my cheeks. "Ok... But. What school will I get a choice at?".

He frowned. "There WAS 6... But now, since you want a performing arts school." He shrugged. "Either SM Academy, or Soul Visual Arts University, which I guess you can say is a slightly higher level."

At the mention of SM, I frowned. I didn't even know why. I just really didn't want to go. "I'll take the more advanced one, pootakhamida!" I grinned awkwardly. At the decision, the ring tightened around my finger. I hissed as I glared at it. Was it seriously trying to have its say at which school I should go to? I scoffed to myself. What, was my 'first love' at that school or something? Doubt it.

Two days later, I found myself standing in a large, expensive looking apartment building. It had two levels, with glass ware and translucent walls. I dropped my luggage by the stairs, and wandered around the marble island in the kitchen. It was gorgeous! I could not BELIEVE I was going to live here and attend SVA University!!

I hopped around, hugging my jacket to myself. My ripped, faded skinnies were not in the best shape, since I guess it kinda got ruined during whatever disaster I went through before I lost my memories. That reminded me. I looked down at myself; red converse, loose white v-neck shirt and a navy green, waist length think jacket. I frowned. Damn... I needed new clothes. But... How am I supposed to get the money? I pouted to myself.

Just as I combed a finger through my long locks (mind you, the only thing acceptable about myself), a loud banging was heard from the door openning and shutting. I quickly pryed my right hand away from the expensive looking vase I had been admiring, and shuffled towards my suit case. I looked down at my converse, unable to look up. Boy, was I gunna get scolded-

Annyon. Are you Im Jin-ah?" The smooth voice questioned.

Im Jin-ah? Mwo..? "Uhm... Ani. I'm uh..." I gulped. "Actually. I don't really know who I am."

Ah! Then you are Im Jin-ah."

Ok. That just didn't make sense. "Mwo? How can I be Im Jin-ah when I don't even remember who I... Am...". I felt myself gasp. The blurry picture of the boy in my previous vision appeared. The same one who I saw dancing along with me. I wasn't completely sure, but one stare at that face and my eyes began to tear. My heart felted ripped apart for no reason, and I found myself sobbing like a maniac in a snap, collapsing onto my knees and covering my face. As much as I tried to stop crying, I couldn't. The stranger's face kept comparing itself to those unclear heartbreaking scenes. Ok. So if I couldn't stop crying, I could at least try to figure out the reason for my break down, right? Well. Wrong and right. Because obviously the problem here is his face. But the heck, obviously we havn't met before! Right?

The man panicked and helped me up onto the large, cushiony couch. He patted my back as I looked up with my teary, bloodshot eyes. Oh great, just EXCELLENT for a first impression. "D-Did we... Happen to have met before?".

He looked surprised. "Uhm... No. I believe this is our first encounter. Wae? Do you remember something?".

I wanted to scream. I wanted to say yes. Tell him that his face somehow made my heart rip apart and my eyes leak of hot, burning tears. But I kept my mouth shut instead, and shook my head. "So... Apparently since they can't find out my true identity, they just randomly stated me as an orphan and... Lemme guess. Gave me the name, Im Jin-ah?".

He merely nodded. "Ne. Now, to officially introduce myself, annyonhaseyo! Kai imnida!"

  Heyy!! SOOO soorrryyyy for uber late update!!! ;( way too much hw. I promise to update more frequent, but I do wish more of my readers would stop being silent. I get most inspirations from my reader's comments, therefore it helps me update a more interesting story line and more frequently. I decided not to set a limit to at least how much subscribers or comments, but still, please do both ^.^ So, how do you guys like Kai in this story? I sense some REAL love triangle soon!!