Surprise, Chae-young!

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Your POV:

I closed my eyes, as I sank into my bed. A faint 'beep' was heard beside me. I groaned and flipped my aching body over, grabbing my cell off of the counter.

Mwoya... That jerk has the courage to text me asking for a tutorial session at this point?". I scoffed, throwing my phone over the other other side of my bed. Burrying my face deep inside the pillow, I gritted my teeth as another annoying beep was heard from my iphone. "AISHH CHINCHA!!". Being left without a choice, I openned my inbox.

From: Jerk faced Devil shild Lee Taemin

Kukuku... TT.TT Chae-youngie mianhaeyo!! Pootak... Give me another chance, I'll make it up to you, Neh? Besides, it is your job as a tutor to tutor me. Not sulk around over an unworthy jerk (me). I know you're mad. But I promise. As long as you come over and give me another chance, you'll be smiling brighter than ever!!

Without knowing, a smile creeped over my lips. He was actually being nice... Scratch that. He was actually being SWEET!! An unfamiliar feeling washed over me, as I felt my cheeks flush. If this was the feeling of having a crush... Then I must say, it's somewhat heavenly bittersweet. Like the bliss feeling of bitting into dark chocolate for the first time.

I shrugged the disgustingly weird thoughts off. 'No way. Crush? On that devil child Lee Taemin? HAA!! In your NIGHTMARES Kang Chae-young! So please~ Get a hold of yourself'. I nodded. I quickly threw on a pair of washed out, ripped blue skinnies with a baggy angry birds shirt I had brought for myself last birthday. Hey, I wasn't gunna dress up and creep around/ prance infront of the mirror like all the other girls at SM Academy. Unlike the others, I will KEEP MY PRIDE.

I drove my way to SHINee's mansion. It was extremely hot for some reason. Unfortunately, my panytailed hair was begginning to frizz, and I definitely remembered Taemin quoting that he liked 'Girls who dress well and have smooth, silk hair'. I mentally smacked my head, as I realized what I was heading towards. Dammit! Lee Taemin get out of my head!!

Pouting, I realized that even if I didn't want to purposely look good for anybody else, Jonghyun oppa was going to be there, most likely anyways. I quickly untied one out of three of my hair ties, and tied up my shirt's loose end together. Hey; Never hurts to make sure a ponytail would get you through the day, eh? I smiled as I peered towards the rearview mirror or my old honda. Eh... Not my best appearance, but I looked clean and presentable enough. I wrinkled my nose. I think. Despite my 'effort', unfortuantely it was announced that Jonghyun oppa was out for a promotional shooting of their new 'Sherlock' album, including Key and Onew. The two youngest were left behind.

I poked the doorbell cautiously, peering in as a dim light shone through. Puffing out my cheeks, I realized that the sun was already begginning to set. "Wahh... Yeopuda..", I muttered out in amazement. The sun set was really gorgeous. The clouds looked as if they were on fire, and-

What's pretty?". A low, husky voice snapped me out of my trance. It was Minho. Dressed in purple skinnies and a plain white shirt, Minho still managed to look as stunning as ever. I sighed mentally. I guess that's a idol mystery I'd never figure out.

Ania... It was just the sun set." I grinned crookedly, as he invited me in. Taking off my red converse, I slipped on a pair of sky blue slippers presented at the door.

Chincha, nommu yeopuda indeed...", Minho muttered out. He looked just as astonished as I was, and I couldn't help but stiffle out a giggle.

Aigoo, Minho-ssi you're very charming!".

He stood, silent for a while, a deep shade of pink creeping up his cheeks. Clearing his throat, he closed the door as we sat down on the couch. "Call me 'oppa'."

I looked up. "O-Oppa?", I stuttered.

He smirked playfully. "Hmm. It sounds good, coming out of your pretty little mouth." I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up. Unexpectedly, he stood up and pinched my cheeks, an innocent grin plastered once again. "I was joking! Aigoo, you're so cute. No wonder Jjong hyung liked you." I thanked him. "Anyways... Tell Oppa what you would like to drink now, won't you dongsaengie?".

I blinked "D-Dongsaegie?". I immediately smiled. "Arasso, Minho Oppa! One cup of orange juice, chuseyo!". We started laughing, as Minho threw me a bottle of orange juice.

Mianeyo, we usually just drink it out of small bottles". Minho sat down beside me, but for long. "Well. I have to go text my girlfriend." He winked, "Girls just can't get enough of me.."

After a couple more minutes of fooling around with Minho, I was finally left alone in the living room. Feeling alone and quite bored, I found myself trailing up the stairs. I heard faint beeping nioses coming from the room on the very left. Hmm... Minho must be really texting up the girl. I cocked my head, as I peered into a rather neat looking room. I gaped. WHOA... It was litterally two times the size of my apartment living room.

The room was colored in a light blue color, with a huge balcony, viewed through the glass doors that skidded across the marble floor on the far side of the room. Otherwise, it was mainly wooden floor, with a carpeted space. Classic, I must say. The bed was huge, and over all... The room was well decorated and designed. Infact, I'm PRETTY SURE it was designed by some famous interior designer. It was just too splended to be constructed by an idol.

I found myself standing infront of a framed picture beneath the huge flat screen tv that was nailed onto the wall. In the frame, their was a picture of a rather handsome, young man that stood proud beside a slightly taller version on the guy. 'Graduate of SM Middle School', it read. "Chincha... This is quite ironic-"

What are you doing in my room?". . I turned around, only to find a frowning Taemin by a door. And it certainly wasn't the entrance of his room. As if reading my mind, he shrugged. "I just took a shower."

I nodded. Indeed. He was merely in slippers, and a towel wrapped around his waist. Wait. WHAT?! A TOWEL WRAPPED AROUND HIS WAIST?!

AHHHHH!!!" I screamed, as I ran out of the room, covering my eyes.

Behind me, I felt a pair of arms snake its way around my waist. "I was wondering when you'd realize... But for now, let's just stay like this for a while...", Taemin. Why are you doing this to me? I honestly don't want to fall for you.