Devil's Child, Lee Taemin.

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Your POV:

Jonghyun's BMW stopped infront of a large, luxurious mansion. It was cream colored, and there was no 'wall'. All faces of the mansion were made of glass, and like it or not, I could probably bet Lee Taemin's life (which honestly isn't worth much), that this very mansion would probably cost as much as my life's spending. Yes, definitely at least that much.

I gulped, as he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the mansion, openned the door, and lead me inside. It was HUGE. Huge, spacious and glamourous. I was still in a daze, when I over heard Lee Taemin and Key's voice inside the kitchen. "What am I going to do?! That smart devil is gunna... Is gunna... I don't know what exact kind of evil things she might do, but I'm sure there are PLENTY."

I gapped. Ok, this bastard was DEAD. I puffed out my cheeks. Jonghyun glanced at me worriedly, mouthing a small 'Sorry'. I rolled my eyes with a smile, and nodded.

Just as Taemin was done blabbing, I stormed out and stood infront of him. His faced turned pale. "YAH. Who are you calling a smart devil?!", I yelled. "Say what you want, but at LEAST I'm not a DUMB bastard like you are!".

Taemin just glared. "Hey- I didn't know you were gunna trespass into our property and evesdrop like a dog!".

I was about to fight back, when Jonghyung took me by the shoulder and held me back, preventing me from ruining Taemin's little 'pretty face'. "Lee Taemin. Apologize to Chae-youngie", Jonghyun stared back at Taemin sternly.

MWO?!", Taemin gapped back. I smirked. "Waee?!! AISHH ARASSO. I'm sorry, you smart devil...".

Key's POV:

I rubbed my temple, as I dragged Taemin to the kitchen. This child needed some decipline.

Your POV:

As Key dragged him out of the living room, I could feel Jonghyun's stare on me. I looked up, cocking my head out of curiousity. Unconciously, we held a strong gaze that could've lasted minutes, for all I knew. He had beautiful eyes, it was like I was drowning in them. And I couldn't pull my eyes away from his chocolaty brown ones.

Chae-young... I have to tell you something..", he gazed on. All I could do was hum in response, unable to snap out of the trance. "I've admired you for a while now... Would you like to... Give me a chance...?".

And at that statement, I froze. KIM JONGHYUN JUST ASKED ME OUT. HE SAID HE HAD ADMIRERED ME FOR A WHILE NOW. MY DREAM WAS COMING TRUE. Eeeeekkkk!! "U-Uh huh..", I heard myself mutter out like a pabo in love. Well I was. So, fair enough.

Chincha?! OMO, you won't EVER regret your decision Chae-youngie!". Jonghyun gushed, as he held a firm grip on my waist, spinning me around like a child. A buff, y child, kekeke. I wrapped my hold around his neck to keep me alive, as we laughed, falling to the ground.

A few seconds later, Key and Taemin reentered the living room, staring, mouth a gap. I giggled, as Jonghyun cleared his throat. "Key hyung, Taeminnie. Meet my yeobo, Chae-youngie."

Taemin's POV:

"Key hyung, Taeminnie. Meet my yeobo, Chae-youngie." Those were the words that were uttered out of hyung's lips. Okay...?

Hyung..." I pouted. "I knew you were desperate, but are you THAT desperate?", I raised an eyebrow as I jabbed my thumb towards the ugly duckling his arm was wrapped around.

He frowned. "Taemin. Hyung needs to have a chat with you. Follow." He pecked that heck of a devil on the cheek, before dragging me into the kitchen.

As soon as we were in there, I burst out in laughter, making Jonghyun slap me on the head. "Hyung..", I clutched onto my stomach as I recovered from my laughing fit. "If you needed a girl so badly, you could've told me!! You've dated TONS before, even that Shin Sekyung. She was even willing to sleep with you! And lemme tell you. Kang Chae-young might as well be the last on earth." I scoffed.

Hyung sighed, massaging his temples. "Taemin-ah, you don't get it... Chae-young's not like any other girl I've dated before. I mean -She's beautiful, intelligent, well-mannered and adorable. More importantly, she won't like me for just my fame, money or even my appearance!".

I sniffled. "Okay... Ignoring the part about her being beautiful and well mannered and such...", I made a face. "I guess I'd have to say you were right about the last part. Especially about how she doesn't just take appearances to advantage! I mean. Not bragging here, but I am handsome, adorable and y mixed into one!", I winked.

Jonghyun just shrugged. "Whatever. So. You're SURE you won't ever regret giving Chae-young to me?", he narrowed his eyes.

That. Was the most hilarious thing you've said since our debut!", I laughed. "Sure sure. Marry her right now for all I care." I waved him off. But the strange thing was, for as much as I was denying it, my heart clentched at the very thought.