Hurtful Regards

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Taemin's POV:

I massaged my temples, as Im Sunhye walked towards my desk, her shirt low and revealing, her school skirt pulled on to her thighs. I was beginning to get sick of all this. To be honest, I never in my life slept with anyone. Actually, none of SHINee did. First off, we didn't have the time to around. Second off, I intended on leaving my ity to the women of my dreams AFTER marriage.

I puffed out my cheeks, sighing as I glared at the . I liked to play around with the girl first, but none of them offered me their heart. It was all with their body. And it wasn't what I wanted. Problem was, keeping a Kingka image and revealing my trye heart was such a difficult thing to do that I... Aish. I just gotta wait until my cinderella comes along...

Oppppaaa!! Why are you not looking at me? Huh?!", Sunhye stomped her foot, pouting those lips. Her entire face crumpled. Ak. "Is it because of that Chae-young nerd?! She's a oppa! Don't fall for her." I blinked. "Don't play dumb with me. I saw you that time on your balcony. You two looked like you were studying, but it was OBVIOUS in the way you leaned in to eachother that something was going on!".

I rolled my eyes. Unconciously, I felt my cheeks heat up. Wait. That only happened when I was guilty. What was I guilty of?! I DO NOT LIKE THAT NERD!! Right? Oh well. If admitting to a false feeling (I hope..) would get me out of thise relationship, then I might as well just spit it out. "Kudaeyo. I do like her. And you know me... I never stay with a girl for more than a week. And oh look... We've already passed the due date... One day extra for you..." I smirked. Just then, I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. She had slapped me. Smirking, I looked up.

Mwo?! HOW COULD YOU COMPARE ME WITH THAT UGLY ?!!" She yelled. "HUH?! Fine. I'll break up with you. But admit it. She IS ugly as -"

Fine!!" I yelled in annoyance, unaware of the shadow behind me. And the smirk upon Sunhye's plastic surgery, make-up pilled face. "She IS ugly as !! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. Infact, I'd be surprised if any guy even likes her. Jonghyun hyung is probably just blind from her fugly , alright?! HAPPY?!!".

Surprisingly, she wrapped an arm around mine. "Yeup. Infact, I am so happy that the other piece of is crying her face off right now...".

I froze, as my eyes moved to the corner of the room, where Chae-young stood. Her eyes welled with tears, hands shaking as she leaned against the wall for support. Oh no. "C-Chaeyoung-ssi... I didn't mean that... I-I..".

Whatever..." she muttered out, wiping the tears that were flowing down nonstop. She ran out of the room, as I crunched un my two fists.

We're over...", I sighed, as I pulled my arm from her, attempting to run after her.

Hajima Oppa!!", the cried out, holding onto me again, forcing me to look at her pathetic face. "Look at me.. Aren't I pretty? Isn't she just ugly? Oppa ottoke?! How could you not love me?! I'M THE QUEENKA OF SM...", she sobbed on. "Kajima... Please... Don't go.... I'm the one for you, I'm-".

That's it. I was done with this. "That's RIGHT! You ARE beauiful!!". I cried out. She froze. "But underneath all that make-up pilled face...". I glided a finger down her nose, making her flinch. "That disgusting, plastic money brought beauty..". I gulped. "Is a black, coal like heart. A heart that no one wants to love. Especially not me. So. Goodbye, Sunhye..."

She collapsed to the ground, bawling out for me as I ran out of the room, searching for Chae-young. Where was this girl...? Aishh. I roamed the halls, pushing past the people, only to find Jonghyun hyung with a worried expression on his face. "Y-Yah... Do you know where Chae-youngie went? She ran past me crying...". She sighed, his hands rubbing on his face. "I'm such a bad boyfriend...".

A-Anio, hyung...", I gulped. That's it. I'm dead meat. "Actually... You're not the nappun namja or nappun saram (bad guy or a bad person)... I am... I'm the cause for her pain..". And just like that, I felt hyung his gaze to me.

T-Taemin-ah.... How could you...?"