Simply Coincidences

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Your POV:

What. The. . Just. Happened? ARGG!!

I stormed out of the shop, as I wiped away a stray tear with the back of my hand. There was no reason for my tears. I didn't know that guy, Taemin or whatever. It has to be our first encounter... But how come his face seemed.... AISHHH!! I'm all confused now because of that jerkk!!

I stomped my foot and began to walk to Kai and I's apartment highrise, when I remembered something. Damn it. My ring and necklace was at the shop. I pouted, as I remembered my bag and jacket were there also. Oh wow... I'm having a great wrap up of a day. I couldn't even call Kai to pick it up for me because my cellphone is on the counter where I did Taemin's hair washing, which was in the Barber's Shop, which is also where that big idiot Taemin's currently at. Unless....

I huffed, as I found myself hiding behind the salon next to our Barber shop. My eyes narrowed.

Taemin and Kai were at the entrance. Taemin's eyes looked puffy teary. They stood and chat, Kai looking pitifully at the guy, giving him pats on the back.

I hope Chaeyoung will be able to remember...", Taemin had quoted.

Chaeyoung? Who's Chaeyoung? I frowned, as I stuck my ear even closer to the concrete next to the shop.

Mhm... But are you sure you've found the right girl after a year? And what about Yuri? She is your currently girlfriend after all", Kai questioned.

Taemin looked determined, his eyes clouding. "Yuri and I are arrange marriaged. You know those things don't last. Plus the one who set us up was my step mother, my real umma... Well I don't know where she is now. And I'm absoloutely sure I found her. Now if only I could convince her.."

Kai chuckled. "Hey, I've got a plan!". He leaned in and whispered in Taemin's ear. Taemin smiled.

Wow! That's a great plan to start with. I hope she'll be convinced though.." he whispered. I almost laughed at Taemin's adorable reaction. After a few more minutes, Taemin left and Kai went back in the shop to lock it up. Picking up the chance, I quickly ran in and cleared my throat, surprising Kai.

OMO! Aish, you scared me Jin-ah." He smiled gently, as he grabbed a hold of my shoulder. "So? What did you come back for?".

I left my bag and accesories here. I have to get it from the storage room, plus...", I peered down at myself. "I'm kinda still wearing the Soul Chaser apron.."

Kai chuckled. "Sure, go ahead. I have to go buy some fruits for tonight. My little room mate here havn't had her share of vitamin C yet." I pouted. Waving him off, I figured I had better hurry and close the shop. I wore my necklace and ring as I held up my bag.

No One's POV:

As Jin-ah walked to the counters, she started to clean up the mess she had made with the shampoo bottle when she had messed up with Taemin's hair washing. She sighed, picking up a few cleanex and wiping the mess up. Jin-ah, as clueless about her own identity and naturally curious, she thought back to what Taemin had said. 'Chaeyoung... Who was this Chaeyoung? Could she be me? Aishh...' she thought to herself. Without realizing, she accidentally grabbed her cellphone along with a stray wallet, thinking that it was hers. When really...

Taemin's POV:

Oh ...", I swore under my breath as I felt around my pockets. "My wallet... I must've left it at the barber's shop. Chincha..."

I gritted my teeth, as I left the icecream parlor line in dissapointment. No icecream for me..- "Oh, Taemin Oppa!", a shrieking voice violated my ears.

I grimaced, looking up only to Yuri waiting for me at the table. Oh right. I forgot, I was here because of our 'date'. Long story. After Chaeyoung disappeared, only monthes later my step mother brought in a girl with an emerald right on. Not just ANY emerald ring. It was THE emerald ring! The one Umma had wrote to me about in a letter six years ago. She had said that a girl will appear to me with an emerald ring on her ring finger with the print 'ForeverTaemin's', and that would be the one that she had sent for me to marry. She had said to trust her, that I would be happy with her. She said to marry her.

I had never doubted my birth mother, even though she had left my dad when I was little. But I knew that she had never left me. Plus, I really had trusted without a doubt that Yuri was the one sent from my mother, because... Well, because that letter was confidential. It was kept in tiny locket box. It looked cheap on the outside, but on the inside it was my only letter from my mother. And also my life's mission, you could say. So ofcourse I took Yuri in without a doubt in my heart. But now, I was seriously reconsidering this whole 'arranged marriage' thing.

Had it simply been a coincidence that Yuri's family owned the biggest advertising company of Korea?

I rubbed my eyes and sighed into my palms. Yuri sat beside me. "Oppa... Did you get our food?".

Huh? Oh. Sorry Yuri-ah. Maybe tomorrow, Oppa forgot his wallet at a barber shop." I smiled, as she simply nodded. Yuri wasn't that bad though. It was just that... I wasn't excactly 'happy' with her. I simply didn't love her like I did with Chaeyoung. And that Jin-ah girl... It was no coincidence that she had just happened to 'loose her memory' the excact year and month my Chaeyoung-ie had gone missing. Something had gone wrong with her assumed death by the crashing airplane, and I was going to get to the bottom of this.

Heyy!! OMGG so SO sorry for not updating frequently TT.TT I havn't gottn too much inspiration lately until recently, so thank-you for baring with me my dear readers <333 I hope you've enjoyed reading this! Comment please! How did you think of this, was such things merely a coincidence, is Yuri actually innocent or a devil deep insdie? And more importantly... Will Kai beable to let go of our main character and let Taemin have her this easily? (; <---------------- I hope to see your answers!! KEKEKE...