Last Chapter: Closure of our Love

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Your POV:

I nudged my cup of coffee with my finger. Massaging my temple, soft 'click's echoed through the air of the cafe we were sitting in. We? Oh, right. I forgot to mention; Kai was here with me. Taemin and Yuri? I don't know, but they had better come. Especially Yuri.. I had some matters to straighten out with her.

I smoothed my tongue over my dry, cracked lips as I leaned over the counter, trying the peer at whatever Kai was doing with his phone. "Mwoya?", he asked startled.

I shrugged innocently. "Nothing. Wae? Are you guilty of something? Kai...".

He just stared. "No...", he stuck his tongue out and hid his phone away in his pocket. I pouted. "Oh, Taemin-hyung!"

Taemin's POV:

I walked in. Well... I dragged Yuri in WHILE I walked in. Yuri sure was acting weird these days... Huh...

She seemed fine when I told her we we're going to the cafe. The twist to the story? She was... Not so fine when I told her we were going to meet with Kai and Jin ah. Who is also Chaeyoung. Except Jin ah doesn't know that she's Chaeyoung yet.

...

I'll shut up... I havn't been making sense lately. Anywho, when I finally dragged her into the shop and sat her down, I could just feel the awkwardness in the air.

Ahemm... Soo... What would you want? OH- Right, before I forget...", I pulled out the ring, tucking it in my hand as I grabbed hers. "I'll put it on for you- Wait. But... You... Already have it on there... Uhh... What the 's going on? There's two rings?!".

Jin ah. Or... Chaeyoung, stood up and grabbed the ring in my hand out of my grasp. "Actually...", she examined the ring in her hand. "Huh. This isn't my ring. Yuri unnie, I think you mistook mine for yours. They are similar, but they are also VERY different."

Yuri frowned. "Oppa... What is this crazy women saying? This has also been my ring though! I havn't even showed it to anyone! It's always been on my finger. No one would know anything about it."

I bit my lip. "Ok... Then you-"

Then how come, I think I know what is on the printing of the ring. You swore you havn't took it off once?", Jin ah questioned.

Yuri gapped at her. "YOU! How DARE you assum that I was lying?! I have truth written all over-"

Good." Jin-ah leaned over, and whispered the impossible in my ear. "Lee.. Na... Young... Your Umma's name is printed on there. Am I not right?".

Your POV:

I felt Taemin gasp.

Taemin looked at Yuri, then back at me, then back at Yuri.

Yuri.. Y-You lied...", he whispered.

Kai reached over at my hand, squeezed it, and winked. I winked back.

Before I had the chance to say anything else, I felt my weight being lifted off of the ground as two strong arms wrapped around my petite waist.

Chaeyoung... Do you know how much you've made me suffer? So you were alive all along? Why didn't you tell me about your memories? Are you o-"

Oppa!! We'll talk about the details later. As of right now... We have a marriage to begin!", I beamed up. Yes, I trusted him enough to get married to him right away.

Yuri stood up, and widened her eyes. But before she could even open , Kai hang her over his shoulder and ran out of the cafe.

2 Monthes later:

There, Chaeyoung stood in her white wedding gown. There, Taemin stood in his black blazer and white skinnies, a smile embedded onto his heavenly face. He was happy. No, more then that. He had never felt this much desire in his life.

He loved the girl in front of her.

She said her 'I do's, and he did too.

Now, he must correct his phrase. He loved the wife in front of him. And not just any wife, his wife.

Their life would not be like the fairytales. It would just not be possible. But still... Through the pain and happiness they would face, one thing was for sure; They would endure it all, hand in hand. Never to seperate.

And Taemin would still remember the day he thought to himself, "Get over it, she's just not that into you"...

Because that was the reality. That was reality's very own fairytale.

 

So... I would like to say my thanks to all my subscribers and supporters. THANK-YOU!! *BOWS*. You guys are the best! And I wish you all an amazing time reading and searching for new fanfics. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!^.^