Tutorer's Rejection.

Get Over It: She's Just Not That Into You (SHINee vers.)

Alright. I think I know what's wrong with you, Master. I hate to say it, but I believe you're caught with a disease. I desease involving stupidity and one's IQ!" I screamed at Lee Taemin, the number one Pabo Kingka in SM University. Sure, he might be a stupid idol in a stupid band, but it does NOT. I repeat, it does NOT mean that I have to be stuck with this pabo without me, an average trainee's say!

Mwola." he smirked, leaning back in his arm chair on SHINee's dorm balcony. "It was your fault, anyways. Besides, you're not even my permanent tutor. Just for today, since Sunny Noona's sick. And mind you, she's YOUR best friend. So..." He gave a shrug, legs now propped up against the side of the bench I was sitting in.

I gritted my teeth. "Arrayo." I forced a smile, taking my lense-less nerd glasses off. "I will tutor you for this day and this day only. But listen and listen well, Lee Taemin." I leaned forward, huffing. "After this day, you and I- You and I will REMAIN strangers."

The jerk raised an eyebrow. "What if I don't want to?".

He placed an arm around my shoulder, as I shrugged it off almost immediately. "Argg, get your filthy arm off of me!!" I squealed.

He smiled, a mysterious one. "Hey hey- Filthy wealthy arm." I continued to glare. "Not to mention... The filthy wealthy rich, GOOD LOOKING OPPA. That every girl wants. And keep on dreaming, Kang Chae-young, but this very kingka, Lee Taemin.." His gaze was deatheningly dark by now. "Would never, over his dead body come to like a nerd like YOU."

I stuck my tongue out at him, making him shrink back in disgust. "Deal." We shook on it, that I was only to be his tutor for one day, and ONE DAY only. Until the day Sunny gets better. Which I pray to god could come as soon as possible. But little did I know... This tutor session might just be extended...

Your POV:

I pouted, as I readjusted my fake nerd glasses. No, there was no lens in it. Hell no, I wasn't near sighted or such. The reason I like to put on nerd glasses, you ask? Pftt. Every other trainee here in SM University, or rather SM Academy are either far too flower boy~ie, or ty girl~ie. Heh, sorry for my made up words there. Any who. The reason for my glasses, is that since we're all required to appear godess-like all day, every day, our hair flowing, face piled with make-up and such.

And guess what? I hated it about SM Academy. So, my did keep my hair long wavy, I did wear some simple make-up, and I DID wear clothes that seemed 'fashionable'. In my definition, only one word could describe the vibe given off here: ty. So, along with our mini skirt uniform and knee high socks, I decided to stick out from the crowd. I would be the one and only nerdy trainee in SM Academy. And mind you, I was proud to be. Not very much students here can over achieve higher than me. Except for Sunny Unnie, ofcourse. But that girl's a freaking genious, so... Let's not go there.

I sighed, as I flipped through my notes for math. Yesterday was the WORST afternoon ever. Tutoring the mighty Kingka Lee Taemin, his band mates, SHINee all out clubbing. Well... He WAS the maknae after all. So, well deserved I guess.

I was still concentrating hard on my notes. Today we were getting our finals exam back, and I was simply trying to calm myself my studying more. One of my ways of relaxing. Hard squeals were heard, as I litterally fell out of my desk, covering my ears to keep my hearing. I glared. What the fuuu-

OPPPAA!!! SHINee Oppa saranghae-yo!!". Sun hye, a ty fan girl screamed. Her shirt was so low her bra was showing. But, instead of looking away like a TRUE gentlemen... Lee Taemin starred right down. Smirking, he made his way over to her, planting a kiss on her lips. EWWWWW.... GROSSS!!

Shut-up, you lowly life..", a voice muffled out. I blanked out. What? Oh shiz-. I covered my mouth in embarracement. Did I just say that out loud...?

I cleared my throat. Ignoring Taemin's comment, I felt a figure's shadow hover over me. "What the...-" I gasped, as I saw a distinguishly handsome face beaming down at me. "Oh- Jonghyun-ssi...".

Annyon." He smiled down at me, glancing at the empty seat next to me. "Is the seat next to you taken yet? Or..."

Oh- A-ANIA!!" I screamed. Maybe a bit... Too loud? I could hear Taemin scoffing. I pouted. "Mian... I mean... Ofcourse! Sit next to me! I mean... I-If you... Want.." I looked down nervously. Aishh... I'm such a pabo!!

I heard a chuckle, as the figure shuffled down to the seat next to mine. The next thing I know, my cheek was being pinched. Hard. "Aigoo... You're so adorable, Chae-young-ssi!". I stared in awe, as Jonghyun beamed, giving my hair a last ruffle, as he went back to taking out his notes for math. No, he wasn't a stupid playboy jerk like the media had expected of him. Infact, Taemin wasn't the innocent, sweet maknae everyone thought of him either. They were exactly the opposite!

I stared blankly down at my paper.

Class! Quiet down. And- OH. MY. GOODNESS". Mrs. Jung facepalmed herself. The mid 30's women sighed loudly, as she pointed her teaching stick at a couple that was making out, the girl on the guy's lap, and... Oh. It was Taemin and Sun hye. Whatever. I shrugged, as I went back to day dreaming about the handsome, sweet Oppa sitting next to me. After an hour of plain boredom... Or so you THOUGHT. The whole time, Jonghyun told me about their funny stories during their debut. Woww, it was funny! I was surprised he didn't tell their fans about it. When I did ask the reason why, though, he simply winked, and whispered, "It's a secret..". I think I might've melted at that.

Unfortunately, by the end of the period, my nightmare came true.

Kang Chae-young. Lee Taemin. Both of you, come here for a second." Mrs. Jung announced, as the class rushed out. I stared sadly as Jonghyun walked past me. He waved, smiling as the handsome boy slowly dissapeared through the door. Aigoo... I could feel my cheeks warm up. "Kang Chae-young... Just as I told Mr. Lee here, please keep your personal affections and feelings to yourself...".

Taemin scoffed. "She has feelings?..."

Ignoring his comment, Mrs. Jung hurried on. "Anyways. As you both know, Mr. Lee's personal tutor was Ms. Sunny. Well, former, anyways..".

We both nodded. Until I broke the silence. "Wait- FORMER?!", I hypervated.

She nodded. "Neh, Ms. Sunny will finally be debuting in a group named SNSD. So she will now be fully occupied with training for their debut later in the year. So, Mr. Lee. From now on until further notice, your tutor will be the next best scholar in our school, after Ms. Sunny. Ms. Kang Chae-young."

Just as the news were announced, the classroom was filled with the horrified voices of me and Taemin's. "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!".