The end

At first sight

 

“Min, I’m sorry but I won’t be able to follow you to school today”, Taemin apologized the next morning. “It’s okay”, I said and walked out for school. I could walk to school myself too.

Last night Onew came home really late. Even though I sat up waiting for him he didn’t even say a word to me. He just went straight to bed I took the couch that night.

I had been paranoid all the night. The thought of Luna and Onew together didn’t fit me very well. Jonghyun tried to cheer me up by playing Monopoly with me but even his lame jokes didn’t help much.

When I reached the doors in the school Yoseob wasn’t there either. I made a small pout but continued to walk into the school. My independent side showed up again. I wanted to take care of myself.

But I was a little hurt of Yoseob wasn’t there. He could at least have let me finish before just getting furious like that. It was him there tried to kiss me anyway.

But when one of the mean boys walked over to me right after entering the school I got nervous on my abilities to take care of myself.

“Wow, isn’t it Min without her bodyguards? What a rare sight”, one of the boys mocked me.

“Yeah, where is that famous Lee Taemin anyway? Did he finally realize he and his little buddies he claims to be biceps didn’t stand a chance towards us?” another one joined. His comment was a little ironic since all of the boys disappeared quicker than lightning when Taemin entered.

“Yoseob dumped you too? Ha ha what a loner!” Soon a small gang of boys had gathered around me. “Leave me alone”, I said and tried to pass them.

One of them placed an arm on the wall that blocked the way for me. “Please”, I begged.

“You really think we will let you go this easily?” A guy mocked. Instead of answering I used the self-defense moves Key had taught me.

I kicked the guy there blocked my way in the crotch. He bent forward in pain and removed his blocking arm. Catching the chance, I quickly ran pass the guys.

“ing ! Come back here!” The hurt guy shouted after me. I just escaped into my safe classroom.

All the time in the classroom my thoughts wandered towards the guys. I might have escaped them once but they would still be there when I was about to get home. This time neither Taemin nor Yoseob would be there to save me.

When the bell rang as a sign for the ending class, I peeked out of the door to see if there was clear. I sighed a sigh of relief when there were no boys in sight.

“Pew. I was starting to get paranoid”, I murmured to myself.

“Look she’s talking to herself now too!” A familiar boy voice laughed. His voice was followed by a quire of man laughs.

I gulped when I saw the gang of boys in front of me. They all smiled mockingly when they saw my terrified face.

“Missed us?” They cockily asked. I shook my head. “It was naïve of you to believe that we would let you get away so easily. You deserve a kick in the ”, they threatened.

“Please don’t”, I begged them. They just smiled and walked close to me. “Were to start? There are so many bad things about you”, one of them said.

“First of all you come here looking like a grandma. You must be really stupid to have to get back to high school.”

“To put a cherry on top you get followed my Taemin. He is like the most gat guy ever”, one added. The guys laughed of his comment of Taemin.

My blood started to boil when they started to bad mouth about Taemin. “Don’t talk about Taemin that way. None of you know him”, I defended him.

“Oh, so someone’s in love with him, huh?”

“No. But at least he’s not a dickhead like you”, I said.

“Ooooh bad !” The guys sang.

They switched between making jokes about me. The more cruel, the more popular you got. Ajumma, pathetic, dumb, brainless, ugly, disgusting were just some of the words I got thrown in my head.

I was worried about them getting violent but surprisingly they let me go after a while. I wasn’t crying. I held back my tears, they couldn’t see my weakness.

Not asking why they let me go, I just hurried away from them. I ran out of the school. But when I reached the front door something wet and disgusting felt down over me.

“EEEW!” I screamed when a bucket placed on top of the door fell down in my head. I looked at the old food leftovers such as spaghetti and soup there was all over me. The smell was disgusting and flies already started to surround me.

I could hear the guys laughter down the hallway. I couldn’t hide my tears anymore and they started to clean my cheeks from spaghetti.

The bus I needed to take home had already arrived, so despite my condition I walked to the bus.

When I entered the bus people started whispering and held their noses to make the smell less. The bus driver sent me the elevator glare. After judging me he pointed at the door. “Out of my bus”, he demanded.

Without protesting I just nodded and walked out of the bus again. I started to walk through Seoul to reach out apartment. People whispered, laughed, mocked and pointed fingers of me when I passed them.

After what seemed like hours I finally reached home. All the time tears had been streaming down my cheeks but before I walked into the apartment I tried to cover them.

The Shinee guys gasped in shock when I stepped into the apartment. I looked like a monster; I was buried in food leftovers, I smelled like a pig and my panda eyes after crying didn’t make it any better.

“Omo Min! What happened?” Key asked when he saw me and hurried to me. “Don’t touch her”, a cold voice demanded.

We all looked in shock at Onew who was the owner of the voice. “What are you talking about?” Key asked him.

“She is in big trouble”, Onew bluntly said like he was my father. His eyes were cold but a quick flash of worries flashed across them when he saw me; but it was gone faster than it lasted.

“Can you give us a minute?” Onew asked the boys. The hurried out of the room and camped in Jonghyun’s room.

“What’s wrong?” I asked Onew. “I thought we loved each other, Min”, Onew said. “We do? Why are you asking that?”

“Don’t lie Min. I really thought that we would be those kinds of faithful couples who just trusted each other no matter what”, Onew continued.

“What are you talking about, Onew? Of course I am faithful to you”, I said. I got an ugly feeling when I considered that I might not be the one who wasn’t faithful.

But that didn’t seem to be the case because Onew held a picture forward. A familiar couple was kissing on that picture.

“T-that’s me and Yoseob”, I stuttered. Who took that picture?

“I really didn’t believe you were that type of girl”, Onew said. “You could just have told me if you wanted to get rid of me. I would rather that you did that than I had to find it out this way”, Onew said.

A sudden anger flushed up in me. “Just have told you!? Who the hell do you think you are!?” I shouted.

“What do you think I have been trying to yesterday? If you would have listened we wouldn’t have been here but no; you chose to hang with Luna instead. If anyone is the bad guy here it’s definitely not me!” I shouted.

“Why are you the one mad? I’m not the one who cheated. I even have an evidence. Why did you kiss him?” Onew asked

“So this is what our relationship is now? Is it about evidences? And I did not kiss him okay! He kissed me but I pulled away quicker than you would think. Where did you even get that picture? From some sneaky photographer who just happened to catch us in that one second?” I asked.

“Luna showed me this picture”, Onew said.

That sentence just made me even more frustrated. “Luna!? What does she have to do with anything?” I shouted.

“She showed me that my girlfriend is cheating on me!” Onew shouted.

“THIS IS INSANE! I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU!” I screamed. “But Luna said-“ Onew started. “Who do you chose to believe? Luna or me!?” I shouted.

When Onew looked hesitant I couldn’t take it anymore. “I’m sicking tired of this relationship! Am I really the only one who has to fight for us? Take all of your ; when you work too much, talk in phone when I’m talking to you, when you chose Luna over me, when you don’t believe me. And just because you say I have made one mistake you’re ready to judge me for hell? I don’t get a chance to explain; Oh that’s right. I don’t. Because the almighty Luna has spoken!” I shouted. I had never been so disappointed in Onew before.

Onew stared to open his mouth but I didn’t even let him speak. “Why should you have a chance to explain when I don’t?” I asked. “Have fun with Luna!” I shouted and slammed the door shut when I ran out of the apartment with tears streaming down my face.

__________________________

Please don’t hate Onew too much… >.<