Her decision

At first sight

 

Hae-Won and I shocked turned our heads towards Min. She stood in the French window with her pajamas on. There were still traces of her crying. Her cheeks were till slightly red and her eyes were puffy.

“Min”, Hae-Won said mostly just to say something to break the silence.

Min ignored Hae-Won, her eyes only rested in mine. Her mood was unreadable. She didn’t seem mad, not sad and not happy, just plain.

“Min, I am so sorry. I had really no idea how much you’ve been through. And even if you hadn’t been through so much I would still be a huge jerk. I shouldn’t have contacted that company without even talking to you. I was really stupid”, I apologized.

Before Min could say something I continued. “Please give me a new chance Min. I can do better, I promise. I really enjoy our time together and I don’t want it to end.”

Min was silent for a second. Then a smile crept upon her face and it ended in a huge grin. She followed my voice and ran to me. I first got surprised when she pulled me in for a hug.

“Onew, can you lower your head a bit?” She asked. I did as told.

Her hand placed around my neck and she pulled my face nearer. As she wanted to hit my lips she misjudged were they were placed and instead she gave my nose and intense kiss.

I started to chuckle a she kept on kissing my nose. She furrowed her eyebrows and pulled away. ”That wasn’t even your lips, were it?” She asked.  I just chuckled as an answer and then I kissed her lips.

“That’s why I want to do this”, Min suddenly said.

I looked at her confused. What was she talking about?

“I want to be able to see the snow falling. I want to see people’s smiles. I want to be able to actually kiss your lips instead of your nose. I want to see you, Onew”, Min said.

“What do you mean?” I asked, completely lost.

“I want to have the surgery, Onew.”

_____________________________

So this chapter is very short, I know. But future updates are coming. Wait for it! :-D

Please don’t hate me for making this decision with the story… Maybe it all will turn out different than you thought? I am actually 99,99999 % sure that it will. Unless you’re a mind reader :-P So please keep on reading my story, Thank you! :D

And thank you so much for your comments! 

image

You all desvere a bro hug from me! :D