Rooftop

At first sight

 

If you just want to skip to the chapter scroll longer down. Read this if you got confused with the last chapter:

Some of you have been  little confused with my story. I have made a mistake. I kind of only wrote half of the things there was in my brain down so I missed some important information’s so that lead to misunderstandings. I’m really sorry about that and I’ll try my best to not let that happen again. If it happenes anyway please tell me and I’ll explain it. One of the things there messed up was why Onew bought Taemin a gift. I’ll try to explain it:

“What are you doing in my room!?” Jonghyun shouted. Min froze.

“Eh…? I’m preparing a gift for you, don’t come in!” I shouted.

“A gift!?” Taemin beamed excited. *Great… Now I have to come up with a gift*

 

 I opened the door to the living room with my free hand.

“I always thought Key was the one who will get pregnant first” Jonghyun joked.

“Is that my gift!?” Taemin jumped excited.

“So-sort of” I panted.

 

I hope all of you understand it now. I will get to the new chapter now. Thank you to thiramek for telling me that my story was getting confusing. JIt helps me get better in writing J

________________________________

I wrapped my arms around myself to keep myself warm as I waited for Min at the top of the city tower. My breath turned into light clouds as my warm air hit the cold. I jumped a few times to get warm.

Even though it was almost midnight Seoul wasn’t sleeping yet. Shouts and laughing voices came from the streets under me. The sound of cars and metros ran through the streets. The buildings bright neon lights where still .

“Onew?” A voice said from the stairway. Min was standing in the middle of the tower top. She looked around to find out if I was there.

“Right here”, I smiled and walked to her. As soon as I said that her head turned in my direction.

“You’re here”, she said as she didn’t expect me at all.

“Why are you so surprised? You asked me to.”

“I don’t know I just… I thought that you might have got frighten away after today… And by the fact that I’m blind.”

“Well I’m not” I said firm.

Min was silent for a moment. Then she hesitated before she started to talk again. “Onew, are you honestly sure about this? Are you even aware of what a big trouble I am?”

To be honest I wasn’t aware at all of what blindness involved besides not being able to see. This was possibly one of the stupid ideas I had got in my life. I could end uo hurting both of us. Maybe I wouldn’t be able to take care of her life she needs and the challenges are probably going to be huge. But I have decided.

“I have never been so positive in one thing all my life. I’m willing to risk the chance.”

Min sighed. “Onew, I know you mean this the good way but I’m not just some chance you can take. Actually I am really difficult. I’m almost 100 % sure that you will regret me. You will grow tired of me in the length. Just like all the others” She mumbled the last part.

I placed my hands on her shoulders. “Min, I am not like all the others. I will not leave you and I’ll definitely never regret you.  I just want to be with you. You are the most amazing girl I’ve ever met”

 “Really?” Min said and had a hard time hiding the happiness in her voice. “Yes” I answered without a moment of hesitation.

Min nodded as she finally understood. “Onew?”

“Yes?

“You’re really sweet do you know that?” She asked.

I chuckled. “Min?”

“Yes?”

“You’re really sweet to do you know that?” I smiled. A thousands butterflies flew in my stomach as she giggled with her light voice.

Min grabbed my arm and pulled it out of my pocket. Her small feminine fingers intertwined with me.  I looked down at her surprised by her action. She didn’t notice my look but I could see her satisfied expression on her angel face.

Min started to walk towards the edge of the tower. She stopped a few meters from the edge as she could see where it ended.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” She asked and I looked down at the living town. Once again I was left confused by her admiring comment.

“The sounds of Seoul at night is amazing don’t you think? It’s like it never sleeps” Min said.

I smiled and squeezed her hand. “

Min started to walk closer to the edge. “Min? The edge is very close now” I warned her but followed. “I know” Min simply answered and just kept on walking.

“Min?! It is really close now!” And started to panick a little. Min laughed. “Yah. Take it easy I’m not going to kill myself” Min said and stopped by the edge. She sat down and pulled me down next to her.

“Did Taemin like the gift?” Min asked.

I nodded my head. Then I figured that it didn’t make any sense to nod my head with her. “Yes he practically jumped on top of me in happiness” I smiled as Taemin’s doped face appeared in my memory. He was seriously one special kid.

“Taemin seems like a nice guy” Min said. “My sister is a big fan”

“Hae-Won?!” I asked in disbelief. Min chuckled. “She isn’t as y as she seems when she accepts you” Min explained.

“Oh.” I nodded and tried to imagine Hae-Won nice.

“I’m sorry about today. She can be a little overprotective for me. She doesn’t like me meeting new people since many people have hurt me”

“It’s okay but you can tell your sister that I’m not going to hurt you” I said.

Min leaned against my shoulder. “When you say that sweet stuff I don’t even know how to respond”

I smiled satisfied with the feeling of her against by shoulder. I looked down at her.  She looked so incredible beautiful as she sat there listening to the sounds from the streets. Her icy blue eyes  made her look like she was in another world. A smile was plying on her lips. My heart fluttered as I looked at her lips. They looked so soft and red.

I gently placed a finger under her chin and tilted her head up to me. She blinked confused. “Can I?” I asked polite. As Min catched was I was trying to do she smiled and nodded while she blushed.

“Yes” She asked with a nervous and yet exited voice. I smiled and gently laid my arm around her neck. Her hands found my waist and sneaked her hands around it. I slowly leaned in. My lips softly touched hers and then I pulled away unsure how she reacted.

Min’s hand pulled my face nearer again and her lips tasted mine. Her silky soft lips tasted like strawberry as she just had eaten a lollipop. Her lips slightly separated and her tip of her tongue hit mine. Her hands grabbed for my hair and I pulled her nearer. My tongue explored while Min nibbled my lip.

Min slowly pulled away and grabbed for my hand. A lips formed on her perfect lips.

“Let me take you out tomorrow” I said. Min nodded. “I would love that”

___________________________________

Hm… This chapter took me forever to write and I have no idea why. I’m not so happy about this chapter, what do you think? I have this period in this story I need to write before I can get to the drma but I promise there will be lots! JThanks for reading J