The idea

At first sight

 

Min stayed at our place for the next days. I didn’t know how she convinced Hae-Won to let her stay with us but I was happy just s long she was here.

Her laughing voice sounded from Taemin’s room. She was playing Playstation with Taemin and Jonghyun. Taemin tried to guide her fingers on the remote and said when she should press the different buttons. Jonghyun was playing against them and of the sounds from their room I believe he was losing. Probably cheating too.

“Hyung! Don’t cheat!” Taemin shouted.

“I am not cheating! Don’t you see how much I’m behind you?” Jonghyun protested.

“You are cheating. Just a moment ago you were on 200 points and now you’ve almost doubled it!”

“Listen little stupid Taemin, it’s just pure talent. You need to listen to your hyung. Then you will grow smart”, Jonghyun told Taemin as he was a wise man.

“Really?” Taemin fell for his lie right away.

“Yes. That’s true. And for doubting me you’ll owe me the biggest ice cream from the ice shop around the corner”, Jonghyun told Taemin.

“Okay hyung. I deserve it, I shouldn’t have doubted you”,  Taemin agreed.

“Taemin. Don’t believe Jonghyun. He’s just fooling with you”, Min said.

“Yah! Min you shouldn’t have told him that!” Jonghyun screamed.

“I am on Taemin’s team” Min said.

Jonghyun started to argue for fun with Min about which team she really should be on. I didn’t know what happened between Taemin and Min the last night but they stuck together like glue.

The thought made me really happy. Min was getting along with my friends really well. Jonghyun arguing with Min was only a good sign. Jonghyun only argued with people he felt comfortable with, like Key. Or else he would be really polite and not tell a single lame joke.

“Look, there’s a telephone number we can call”, Key interrupted my thoughts.

Key and Minho was helping me researching the article about the surgery. We had just read all of the article and been on their website.

The surgery was a surgery there could be executed on blinds and people with bad sight. The surgery was a completely new idea but experts had much faith in it. The sergents would use a laser to fix the eye. The explanation were really long and I didn’t understand much. Yet I was sure that it was a reliable source. The sergeants were professional and had worked with eyes for over twenty years as their special content.  

“If you are interested in this surgery call this number. We will tell you about how good your chances are for getting sight back. Just grab your phone with the information about your seeing condition” Minho read out loud from the website.

“Here you go” Key said and dialed the number and handed it to me.

Without getting any chance to react a deep male voice answered the phone. “Hello. You’re talking with An-Kor from the sight surgery. How can I help you?” The male asked.

And before I knew it I was telling all about Min’s condition. Min had told me all about her condition, only by a little forcing by me, so I knew very well how she was doing.

I was so excited that I didn’t even think twice when I ran to Taemin’s room after the phone call ended. I wanted to tell Min about this right away. Excitement literally pumped in my blood and I couldn’t get the smile of my face. She was going to love this.

As I entered Taemin’s room I found Taemin and Min attacking Jonghyun in a pillow fight.

“Min, can I talk to you?” I asked trying to keep my voice normal through I was about to crack in excitement. She looked up and smiled.

“Taemin , why don’t you continue attack Jonghyun in his room?” Min asked Taemin.

“NO way!” Jonghyun screamed and ran out of the room with Taemin chasing after him.

“What did you want to tell me?” Min asked me.

“I know this might sound crazy but please listen to me”, I said and jumped a time.

“O-okay. You sure sound exited”, Min giggled.

“There is this surgery there allows you to get your sight back. They will cut into your eye with a laser. I know it sounds scary but think about it, you can get your sight back. You might be allowed to see the world with your very own eyes. You can see how handsome I really am. The people are really professional I just talked with them and they said--“ I started to blabber as fast as I could.

Min cut me off. “Wait, you talked with them?” She asked in disbelief.

“Yes” I nodded. “They were so kind and optimistic too. You have really good chances. Think about how your life can be changed. You can see!”

Min wasn’t even near looking as happy as me. Actually I had never seen her so sad before. Her eyes were even more foggy than normal and was formed into a completely straight line.

“Aren’t you happy?” I asked.

Min was completely silent for a moment. In a swift move she started to walk out of the door without even a word.

“Where are you going, Min?” I asked her and caught her arm.

Min shook my arm of her like I was a stranger. Her eyes were cold.

“I didn’t know you joined the help the handicapped team, now” She said in an odd and distant voice.

“What?”

“I don’t need your help, Onew. It might make you feel good to volunteer to help the handicapped. But do you know what? I am surprisingly completely happy with my life. So go find a lost puppy of something you can watch out for. Their amount of feelings is might less enough so you ccan just do whatever fits you with them”, Min said in a very cold voice. She turned around and walked out of the door.

“Wait Min! I didn’t mean it that way I just-“

“Goodbye Jinki-sshi” Min said and bowed.

“J-jinki-sshi?” I asked in disbelief. My heart broke when she used my formal name.

She made a small wave with her hand and gave me a cold smirk. Then she disappeared out of the door.

__________

 SOrry for the short chapter, but more updates coming. Thank you for reading. Comment? I seriously don't know if you even read this story... :)