Luna is... Sweet?

At first sight

 

Luna sent me an unreadable smile. I was unsure about how to react. 1, she basically showed me how much she hated me in my face in a very rude way. 2, I was pretty sure Luna was the one who had written the lyrics. Who else could it be? No fan would go this way, right?

So I chose the safe reaction. A small smile there showed no emotions.

“Look Min…” Luna started. Surprisingly her voice was friendly. “I just came to apologize. What I did was not acceptable at all.”

I almost choked my own salvia. I had never expected this coming from Luna. I mean this is Luna. The scary !

Luna chuckled by my expression. “I really scared you, didn’t I? I can  be a pretty big ”, she admitted. Not to talk about a really huge one.

I didn’t know how to react at all. If someone told me Luna was coming over, I would have hidden like a scared little child or found my frying pan as a weapon. Probably both.

But here she was. Apologizing and kind. Did the world just turn upside down? Will Onew actually be able to walk without falling now?

Luna seemed to catch my confusion so she continued talking. “See, I just get kinda sensitive when it’s about Onew. Onew and I… Have been through a lot”, Luna told me.

“Oh no, here it comes”, I thought. Now she’s coming to tell me that’s why I need to get the heck out of their relationship.

“But I finally accepted that we’re over”, Luna said. “We were never meant to be. It’s something different when we talk about you and Onew. Honestly, you like the perfect match.” I just stared at Luna wide eyed. Am I dreaming? Is this some sort of joke?

“Well… I don’t expect you to forgive me I just wanted you to know… Well yeah, that I regret what I did”, Luna said. Luna nodded at me once but suddenly stopped, when her eyes spotted something.

“What’s that? Getting love letters from Onew?” She teasingly asked and eyed the white letters on my bed. I panicked when I saw what she was looking at, the blackmails. I quickly hid the letters under my body.

“Oh these… They’re nothing”, I hurriedly excused myself. Luna wriggled her eyebrows and grinned at me. “Just let me see”, Luna said.

Before I could react, Luna was on my bed reading the letters. When she read them her smile faded. I didn’t try to stop her read anymore. She already knew what they were about.

She read all the letters. It could still be Luna who had written them, she could be bluffing, so I was a little worried. Was she going to hurt me now?

But when she looked up at me, she was tearing up. She was actually crying. Without a word she hugged me. I just stood awkwardly letting her hug me.

“This is terrible, Min”, Luna said still hugging me. “How does Onew take this?” She asked.

“Eh… He doesn’t really know”, I mumbled very low but unfortunately she heard me. “Wait what? As a boyfriend he should know things like this!” Luna said.

I shook my head but Luna nodded. Then she grabbed my hand. “You and I are going to have a little girlfriend, whether you like it or not”, she said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for so long. Italy was calling but I'm back now! :D