Letters

At first sight

 

Later in the afternoon we all returned home again. Since my clothes were soaking I went to Onew’s and my room to change.

Another white letter was lying on the bed. I bit my lip but opened the letter. I knew it was best for me not to but something inside me did it anyway.

“You pathetic famous hunting ! Don’t think I not know you still are with Onew. I’m not blind, okay? Stay the away, you ! I’ll kill you and your pathetic soul if you don’t get the hell rid of yourself,” the letter read.

The tears were starting to come again but I refused to let them. “You can’t be this weak”, I mumbled to myself. I furiously wiped the few tears away from my cheeks.

I should’ve known it would be this way to date a celebrity. I should’ve known better than this. I should’ve prepared myself. But no, I just chose to continue to be up in the air. But now I knew when you suddenly can’t fly anymore, it hurts when you hit the ground.

“Should I just give up?” I asked out loud. The empty room didn’t respond but I responded myself. I shook my head as an answer. I couldn’t give up on Onew and me because of this. After all we had been through it would just be too weak to end it now.

I wanted to let the world know that I wasn’t as weak as I seemed. It actually bugged me that everybody thought I was such a . Even Onew believed that. Even Hae-Won believed it. I was sicken’ tired of it. No matter how much I proved they still treated me like a little weak girl.

When I still went to school, which I didn’t go to more because the classes had ended, I was doing just fine. Or, almost fine. After our fight, Onew had been all over me.

A sudden confidence and anger rushed up in me. It wasn’t a specific person I was mad at. More like the never ending game I fought to get a little respect. I wanted people to stop looking me as that weak blind girl.

In that moment I blamed Hae-Won. She had always gotten rid of as many problems as possible. If it weren’t for school I would never have figured out how cruel the world could be. If it wasn’t for her I might have been a stronger girl today.

I knew Hae-Won deserved better than these thoughts. After all she just wanted to project me. But it still frustrated me. I was sure that Hae-Won had received more letters but didn’t show them to me. A sudden urge to read them caught me.

Without thinking second I grabbed my bag and jacket. “I’m going to see Hae-Won”, I shortly said and escaped out of the door before they could respond.

Onew came out of the door a second later. His schedule had become less busy lately so he had more time to me.  “Want me to join you?” He asked with a small smile. It was almost like he was afraid I suddenly disappeared.

I shook my head in response. “I think I need to care if this myself”, I excused myself. Onew nodded and planted his soft lips on the tip of my nose. “I’ll see you soon?” Onew looked at me. I nodded and kissed him goodbye.

I didn’t even bother to knock when I walked in at Hae-Won’s. I just walked right into her bedroom. I knew where she hid the stuff she didn’t want me to see. It was all from presents, builds and rude letters like these.

As expected, there laid a ton of letters in the drawer by her bedside. There was written “To Min” on all of them. I opened the first and started to read.

After a half hour I finally finished all the letters. The tears were streaming down my cheeks and my body shook with fear. Some of the letters were very alike the ones I got myself. But some of them were seriously scary. The person had written in details what she would do to me if she found me.

I felt like one of the future victims in NCIS, there knew she was going to be killed soon. There was only one difference; there were no team having my back or helping me, no one urging to find out who wrote these letters. I was alone in this, but it was my own choice. I could go to the police but again; I wanted to be strong. I wanted to prove to myself I could be like this.

I was almost sure who it was. Actually I was 99 % sure it was her. The only person I had in mind was Luna from SNSD. She was the only one who I ever truly really hated me. The others was mostly because of popularity. But Luna, she just hated me.

There was only one question on my mind now; Why did Luna stand right in front of me with a smirk playing on her lips?