A whole new world

At first sight

 

As Min and Onew walked through Seoul on their way home to their dorm, Min looked really childish but cute. Her eyes were widened all the time. She kept turning her head in all directions to get a glimpse of everything.

“Omo! What are these driving metal things?” Min asked as she watched the cars drive by. Onew smiled and started to explain that it was cars.

“Omo! Onew look at that man! He’s so tiny!” Min shouted and tugged in Onew’s sleeve. Onew smiled. “Min, that’s because it’s a little boy. They grow taller by time”, Onew explained.

“Really? He’s so cuuute” She said and kept staring at the little normal looking boy.

“Hah, wait till you see Taemin then”, Onew smirked. The little boy didn’t even compare to Taemin’s cuteness. He was unbeatable.

Min jumped in excitement when she thought about seeing Shinee. “Omo! Are they as handsome as you?” Min asked Onew.

Onew immediately shook his head. “They aren’t even close”, he joked. Min giggled and looked at Onew, but her attention didn’t last long.

“OMO! ONEW THERE’S SOMETHING CRAWLING DIRT ON MY SHOULDER! WHAT IS IT!?” Min shouted in panic as a little insect landed on her shoulder.

“Min easy! You have no idea how many times you have said omo by now. It’s just a little insect. It won’t hurt you”, Onew said and removed the bug. Min looked with big eyes at the crawling thing on Onew’s hand. “Really, is it how they look like?” Min asked in awe.

She allowed the tiny insect to crawl up on her finger. “Hello Mr. Short. You look so cute, sorry if I scared you”, Min talked with the insect. Onew had never seen an almost grown up woman talk with bugs before. It was almost like Min was completely reborn.

“So this is here”, Onew said and let Min into the apartment.

“They’re here!” Key yelled and soon all of Shinee ran to the living room where they met Min and Onew.

Min’s jaw dropped when she entered the apartment. It seemed like it literally hit the floor when she noticed the 4 handsome looked guys smiling at her in front of her.

“Wow. You look so…” Min started. “Handsome?” Jonghyun suggested.

Min smiled. “So that’s Jonghyun right?” she assumed as his cocky comment. “Yah. How did you know?” Jonghyun asked.

Min grinned. “Only you would say that, Jonghyun”, Min smirked. She walked closer to Jonghyun and spun him around.

“Well this feels weird”, Jonghyun commented as Min just stared at him. “Is your hair… Burning?” Min asked and pointed at Jonghyun’s dyed hair. (He has the old flaiming hairstyle here.)

Jonghyun smirked. “Cool isn’t it?” Min chose to not answer that question and looked behind Jonghyun at the three boys smiling at her.

One of them was really tall. His eyes were big and his skin was brown. Next to him another guy stood. His hair was blonde and he had weak features of a cat. He made a small wave with his hand when Min’s eyes met his. On the side, the last guy stood. His hair was long and his face looked feminine. A nervous smile played on his lips when Min looked at him.

“See? I told you Taemin would beat the little boy”, Onew said. Min had no idea who was who and turned to Minho. “Him?” She asked in disbelieve. He wasn’t very cute more like handsome.

“Yah. That was rather rude Min!” Minho joked. Min looked at Minho when he talked. “You’re Minho!” Min smiled as she recognized him at his deep voice. Minho nodded.

“And I’m Taemin”, Key took a step forward. “Wait, that’s-“, before Taemin could say anymore Key jerked an elbow in his side and made Taemin get the joke.

“Oh. Well I’m Key. You know Key the almighty, the umma, the fashionable, the y, the nagging, the um…” Taemin lied. “Key, I think it’s enough now”, Key snapped at Taemin.

Min furrowed her eyebrows and looked from Key to Taemin and back again. “Is anything wrong, Min-ah?” Key asked innocently and tried to wannabe Taemin. Key smiled cutely at Min.

Taemin shot Key a warning glare. “Yah. I’m not like that hyung!” he protested. “No of course you’re not Key. You are the cool one!” Key said and tried to keep Taemin joining the game.

“Um…” Taemin desperately tried to think of something Key would say. Then he noticed Min’s pink T-shirt. “Omo Min! Is that pink! I loooove pink so much!” Taemin beamed and touched Min’s T-shirt.

“Uh, thank you?” Min mumbled confused. Why was Taemin and Key acting so weird?
__________________________-

Attention! xD I have a new fanfic out! :D Please please  check it out and give it a chance :)

It doesn't mean I will write less on this since I wrote on it anyway just in a document in MS Word. Please? :D

Anyway enjoy this chapter :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/215801/severely-angst-drama-ftisland-hongki-romance